The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2 + 24.6.2.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, RedwingZero said:

I may not use Lenz a lot but there are times the shots go through the floor that the blast bubble appears somewhere underneath it. Is that normal?

Do you have punchthrough on your Lenz?

Thumpers dissapear way before night... they literally just vanish in thin air without any explanation whatsover, it can also be a bug related to water since this jumped near water. For such a big machine they're ridicoulously hard to find... expend more time running like an idiot in PoE than killing them. Would be nice if they have fixed spawn points like cetus wisp does... 

4 hours ago, Compboy said:

So not only did some articula's in my ship get another stance, but also my christmas decoration is gone.

Search in the threads you'll find the answer it's been mention a few times.

Here is the location, you'll find the decorations under Equipment / Landing Craft / Interior / Scene you get to keep them now and their is also a new scene in there to use. 🙂 

Please for the love of god...revert harrow's condemn BACK to being able to be cast in the AIR. How it is now, is awful and clunky and limits him to just being on the ground. the complete opposite of what warframe is currently, which is more and more about aerial movement and bullet jumping etc.

On 2019-04-05 at 9:16 PM, Lythael said:

They are not invisible they are working fine go to your 

Landing Craft > Interior

settings and pick a theme both the Festive and Spring ones are available to me despite not even owning any before this update

oh.. i didnt know that was a thing... thanks.

Archived