Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can not last in arbitrations

(PSN)XxToxicClipz

Question

Arbitrations have pretty high-level enemies, and have those drones that make enemies invincible unless you destroy them first. I usually do Arbitrations with stuff like my Gara, max duration Nova or 7,300 health + Adaptation Inaros. My Ignis Wraith and Redeemer Prime also help to kill things fast.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, (PS4)UnGodly-Obito said:

I admit I die easily in arbitrations I do not understand why this is as anything else do content wise I'm decent

Need a bit more information there my friend.

What game modes do you like to play?

What Frames do you like to play?

7 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Arbitrations have pretty high-level enemies, and have those drones that make enemies invincible unless you destroy them first. I usually do Arbitrations with stuff like my Gara, max duration Nova or 7,300 health + Adaptation Inaros. My Ignis Wraith and Redeemer Prime also help to kill things fast.

I own all frames u listed here just really unsure bout my playstyle anymore on warframe as I lack knowledge what I want build or use in warframe 

3 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Need a bit more information there my friend.

What game modes do you like to play?

What Frames do you like to play?

Well as frames I try all frames but my main used for longest was nova recently trying learn harrow khora as they seem viable framewise but weapons use mostly orthos euphona or anything crit damage as far game modes I do void endgame stuff like sortie orb valise or any other mode

Edited by (PS4)UnGodly-Obito

9 minutes ago, (PS4)UnGodly-Obito said:

I own all frames u listed here just really unsure bout my playstyle anymore on warframe as I lack knowledge what I want build or use in warframe 

Well, for Gara you just need to add Intensify and some duration mods, then hit her 2 for that 90% damage reduction and keep refreshing it with her 4. Nova you just build her for max duration as I mentioned, hit her 1 for the same damage reduction, and use Molecular Fission or Neutron Star augments to keep them up. Inaros you just go for maximum health, some armor, and something to heal him such as Magus Elevate. Hit his 4 and go to town.

Really, Arbitrations are essentially about just two things: survivability and killing things. My tips above will help you with the former. You have many options for the latter.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Well, for Gara you just need to add Intensify and some duration mods, then hit her 2 for that 90% damage reduction and keep refreshing it with her 4. Nova you just build her for max duration as I mentioned, hit her 1 for the same damage reduction, and use Molecular Fission or Neutron Star augments to keep them up. Inaros you just go for maximum health, some armor, and something to heal him such as Magus Elevate. Hit his 4 and go to town.

Really, Arbitrations are essentially about just two things: survivability and killing things. My tips above will help you with the former. You have many options for the latter.

Thanks 4 info still die at 1st wave arbitration might just try something else game wise as irritated 

If you're comfortable with Nova, get her duration to 308% with all of the duration mods, slap on Umbral Intensify or PowerDrift+Intensify for 145% strength, and equip Molecular Fission.
Make sure you have Vitality, as well, and the rest depends on your playstyle. You now cut enemy movement, targeting, fire rate, and effective hit points in HALF with 4, AND retain constant 90% damage reduction from your 1 so long as you kill things affected by 4. Also, you make the game easy for your team, allowing you all to support each other, easier.

The key to not dying in Arbitrations compared to normal missions with similarly leveled enemies is dealing with the drones. You NEED an easy way to kill them. I recommend Arca Plasmor or Catchmoon as you don't need to be accurate to hit them, and both are highly useful in Arbitrations against normal enemies.

Try your builds in easier Arbitration mission types as well, before going against Grineer Defense. Easy modes are easy. Easy enemies are easy. 
Infested < Corpus < Grineer
Survival < Interception < Defense

9 minutes ago, iG4B3 said:

If you're comfortable with Nova, get her duration to 308% with all of the duration mods, slap on Umbral Intensify or PowerDrift+Intensify for 145% strength, and equip Molecular Fission.
Make sure you have Vitality, as well, and the rest depends on your playstyle. You now cut enemy movement, targeting, fire rate, and effective hit points in HALF with 4, AND retain constant 90% damage reduction from your 1 so long as you kill things affected by 4. Also, you make the game easy for your team, allowing you all to support each other, easier.

The key to not dying in Arbitrations compared to normal missions with similarly leveled enemies is dealing with the drones. You NEED an easy way to kill them. I recommend Arca Plasmor or Catchmoon as you don't need to be accurate to hit them, and both are highly useful in Arbitrations against normal enemies.

Try your builds in easier Arbitration mission types as well, before going against Grineer Defense. Easy modes are easy. Easy enemies are easy. 
Infested < Corpus < Grineer
Survival < Interception < Defense

My nova duration can not go 308 as completely messed it up via forma but I understand u completely gameplay wise 

Yeah, and one last thing; you can afford to be picky about your mission type. Arbitrations refreshes every hour, and they all have the same rewards. My personal favourite is Interception: a max duration Nova (Primed Continuity + Narrow Minded + Constitution + Augur Message) with Intensify and Power Drift can CC the whole map and deal double damage to enemies. For Defense, Gara can share her 90% damage reduction with the defense target, and refresh them with her 4. For Survival, I use either of above or Inaros. I avoid all other mission types.

Hopefully everything in this thread helps. Good luck.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

i personaly have never done arbitrations before as i havent gotal missions done (will do in time though) but i do long runs in defence and mot so if you got an oberon get phoenix renewal and build around his 2 and 3 and have hunter adrenaline or rage in the build too you become near untouchable

The answer is pretty much to stop doing stuff that leads to you dying. Without any information about why you're dying or what you're dying to, this is impossible to answer. Other useful information is the specific builds you have for the frames and weapons you're using.

Are you dying because you get swarmed by tons of enemies? Kill enemies faster and/or don't get swarmed by them. And if you can't kill them because of the drones, then kill the drones faster.

Are you dying because you're playing a squishy frame and get insta-killed by just about anything? Stop playing a squishy frame or add more survivability mods so they're not so squishy.

Are you dying because your survivability buffs ran out? Don't let them run out, and don't be in a place where you're getting shot at while you refresh them.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)UnGodly-Obito said:

My nova duration can not go 308 as completely messed it up via forma but I understand u completely gameplay wise 

Duration is the only stat worth building on Nova unless you're speedrunning w/ range build. Without it, your 4 is extremely limited because its range is crap and your 1 is useless because you can only receive a few protecting orbs instead of a full 18 (x5% = 90% reduction). If that's Nova Prime, she's worth rebuilding/reforma'ing.
But yeah Gara is nutty amounts of OP, too, if you can learn her well.

• Like 1

For Nova in particular; the Hunter Adrenaline / Quick Thinking combo in case of an oops, the most duration you can get and a Molecular Fission or Neutron Star augment (I prefer Molecular). Keep your 4 going, your 1 up.

Bring a polearm or melee with a lot of range for the drones, beeline for them and make them a priority target. 

Primary or secondary is personal preference, just make sure it's faction appropriate.

I skip defection and defense personally. Survival is imo the easiest, excavation / interception depending on team.

Also keep an eye on the frame modifiers and have low power strength builds stacked with survivability mods in case. They cycle once per hour so skip the S#&amp;&#036;ty ones.

3 hours ago, (PS4)UnGodly-Obito said:

I admit I die easily in arbitrations I do not understand why this is as anything else do content wise I'm decent

Do you have Rhino or Rhino Prime?

Do you have the augment Iron Shrapnel?

Do you have the focus node zenurik energizing dash unlocked?

Use Rhino (Prime), equip steel fiber, iron shrapnel and ability strength mods, load into arbitrations, go into operator and dash, re-enter frame, cast iron skin, shoot stuff, recast iron skin whenever it gets "low".

Basically, I mostly use Rhino Prime in arbitrations with ignis wraith (for shield drones), akstiletto prime and gram prime. If I die, which rarely happens, it is due to being careless, or not paying attention to my iron skin.

450+ vital essence and very few deaths. If I can stay alive then anyone can.

Give it a try.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

Do you have Rhino or Rhino Prime?

Do you have the augment Iron Shrapnel?

Do you have the focus node zenurik energizing dash unlocked?

Use Rhino (Prime), equip steel fiber, iron shrapnel and ability strength mods, load into arbitrations, go into operator and dash, re-enter frame, cast iron skin, shoot stuff, recast iron skin whenever it gets "low".

Basically, I mostly use Rhino Prime in arbitrations with ignis wraith (for shield drones), akstiletto prime and gram prime. If I die, which rarely happens, it is due to being careless, or not paying attention to my iron skin.

450+ vital essence and very few deaths. If I can stay alive then anyone can.

Give it a try.

dont forget roar to do CC to keep iron skin up longer

13 minutes ago, (PS4)meow121325 said:

dont forget roar to do CC to keep iron skin up longer

The OP was asking how to stay alive. Hence no mention in my reply about roar. For me roar is very much secondary to iron skin when playing arbitrations. Stay alive first, if you have the energy, which you should with your dash, keep popping roar and wreck stuff.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

The OP was asking how to stay alive. Hence no mention in my reply about roar. For me roar is very much secondary to iron skin when playing arbitrations. Stay alive first, if you have the energy, which you should with your dash, keep popping roar and wreck stuff.

oh oof i dont play rhino so i dont know his kit i meant rhino stomp not roar *face palms* i havent even built him

Edited by (PS4)meow121325
added i havent even built him and so i dont know his kit

I play a Wukong with Hunter Adrenaline and adaptation. Usually, refresh his 2 every three deaths.

I have a trinity with adaptation, vitality and hunter adrenaline... Only died once with that, to a toxic ancient. I probably would have survived if I had quick thinking on.

A range and duration based zephyr that just bodyguards the hexis operative.

A resonance banshee with adaptation, vitality and hunter adrenaline. Armed with a Furis with the Winds of purity mod.

Saryn with a similar getup, using regenerative molt.

Possibilities are limitless once you figure things out.

If I could, I'd just have you spectate a few as limbo, earn a few mods, get you set up

14 minutes ago, justin0620 said:

I always see people use inaros over wukong I just don't see why people out there think inaros is tankier.

Inaros isn't tankier than Wukong when Defy is up.

However.

Wukong's tankiness plummets when Defy needs to be refresh, and you'll need to do that occasionally to reset the energy consumption of it lest you power out at an inopportune time do to it draining more and more power (and leaving you on lower and lower total health) each time it activates consecutively. Further, having it dispelled can also put you in a very precarious position.

Inaros, by comparison, is much less fiddly. He doesn't need to manage his energy pool as closely, and the worst a dispel does to him is a modest reduction in EHP and removal of status effects. He's mostly concerned with managing his gargantuan health and has no less than three skills that can serve as routes to refilling it before we even start talking about mods and arcanes.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, justin0620 said:

I always see people use inaros over wukong I just don't see why people out there think inaros is tankier.

Defy is an ability that uses energy, right? That means he gets uncomfortable the moment Nullifiers, Ancient Disruptors and Energy Leech/Parasitic Eximuses show up.

Inaros laughs at all of them.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

Inaros should reach 8.6k HP and 765 armor.

I suggest you use rapid resilience instead of adaptation

2 hours ago, iG4B3 said:

Duration is the only stat worth building on Nova unless you're speedrunning w/ range build. Without it, your 4 is extremely limited because its range is crap and your 1 is useless because you can only receive a few protecting orbs instead of a full 18 (x5% = 90% reduction). If that's Nova Prime, she's worth rebuilding/reforma'ing.
But yeah Gara is nutty amounts of OP, too, if you can learn her well.

Wrong. You also need 145% strength to cap out the debuff (or negative strength for speedva).

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Inaros should reach 8.6k HP and 765 armor.

I suggest you use rapid resilience instead of adaptation

Don't really have the time or the Formas for an Umbral build. 7,300 HP will do me fine for now, until Inaros Prime comes out and I get another Umbra Forma.