The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we get a plaguestar?

JimothyStevens

Bump.

New player.  Never done it.  First riven ever gotten was for plague kripath.   Would LOVE to actually use it.  

At the very least, it would be considerate of DE staff to at least explain the long overdue absence of this event. 

On a similar note, ghouls suck.  They're boring.  Why do we keep getting them?  Is there some large contingent of players who jump up and down at the sound for Vey Hek's voice?  Or find them somehow entertaining?  Stop the with ghouls.  Rewards suck.  They suck.  Honest feedback.

Bring back plaguestar.  Give me my plague kripath that the gods have decreed I deserve when they bestowed upon me a riven for it.

• Like 1

On 2019-04-24 at 10:45 PM, beaker_redux said:

At the very least, it would be considerate of DE staff to at least explain the long overdue absence of this event. 

On a similar note, ghouls suck.  They're boring.  Why do we keep getting them?  Is there some large contingent of players who jump up and down at the sound for Vey Hek's voice?  Or find them somehow entertaining?  Stop the with ghouls.  Rewards suck.  They suck.  Honest feedback.

Yeah the only things somewhat worth getting from the Ghouls are the Quartakk and Stubba, and that is even subjective to the player. If it wasn't released so frequently, it would be a better event. DE should just put the Plaguestar event on a four month rotation that way it would occur two or three times a year.

On 2019-04-23 at 11:50 PM, justin0620 said:

Tenno post this question everyday, but the answer is no and wait.

tenor.gif?itemid=7447666

No more waiting, it almost been nearly half a year with it, its not a holiday event it should be for everyone able to get it, No more messages please with the ghouls, we can find ghouls randomly in PoE more then what the events are giving these ghouls. 

Spoiler

a1gw8exr59u21.png

its starting to start a trigger issue with players now I mean massive of them.

Spoiler

VpNotj.gif

I prefer using this plague star for the dev's team skip project day because I hear rumors spraying all over that their team is being overworked and I will use this event to give them get the jail out card for them or either to have it set for every 2 weeks to start plague star because these ghouls are annoying for the players wanted farm more points instead of farming ghouls which we can easily get bp from these ghouls and their lores. I prefer a system out for the dev's team for this recommended so they don't stress out themselves, they can at least be at ease and it's the best way they have good time vacation when they need to start on.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

No more waiting, it almost been nearly half a year with it, its not a holiday event it should be for everyone able to get it, No more messages please with the ghouls, we can find ghouls randomly in PoE more then what the events are giving these ghouls. 

I never said it shouldn't come now, what I meant is patience.

2 hours ago, justin0620 said:

I never said it shouldn't come now, what I meant is patience.

not true, it happens before and took 2-3 years it comes back up and the prize infested weapon is not going be used all the time and only being what another 2-3 years again?  No I won't have this mess again, I suggested so many time the return of the event and what I get is bootleg un-return. Its time for it to stop, seeing the ghouls too many people are sick of tired of it and they want the plague Zaw weapons because they don't feel there are NOT ENOUGH VERSATILE WEAPONS for which every weapon in the zaws is short as thumbnails as it same it goes with kitguns.  We were promised we get more zaws and more kitguns parts, I ask where are they? Sure the katana is on and that is it that all we had new and how many months that was not be talk about zaws weapons and kitgun.

b76a1291516a002b576e3091c62b1f3253713e4e

FUG THE LOVING SMALL CUPCAKES, we can wait later for the gas city but we can't even have an event that is unable to repeatedly but only appeared only 2 times and that was it Ppl want the flipping plague because not only for weapons parts and arcane its also because of these annoying wisp that we have to farm and not all players are bloody lucky farming it even thou there was a guide for it.  We just want our stuff from that event!  This extended of this plague star event is never long enough ppl to do stuff in it WE ARE SICK OF TIRE OF THE GHOOOUUUULLLLS, when someone else asks the same thing that can we have plague star we get this a lot.

Spoiler

giphy.gif players being tossed out every time when they ask that on the menu for the plague star

I'm done for the time of warframe, its time for me go back Planet Explorer and customized my $##!

Spoiler

D73FC09134D3C007E616CE21E098887B1FCCD0EE

I had so much fun time making my own weapon even thou it does not look pretty at all!

Edited by ChaoticEdge

9 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

not true, it happens before and took 2-3 years it comes back up and the prize infested weapon is not going be used all the time and only being what another 2-3 years again? 

Not true on what, how did you know what I was thinking?

I know the importance of completing the mastery with the zaw parts, but keep crying doesn't help with anything. Also, DE promised tennos a lot of things and asked us for a lot of feedbacks which they have ignored, why still talk about the promise they said. How hard is it to take a break and check the website everyday to see whether the event has arrive or not.

Hasn't the Plague Star shown three times now? I thought the first appearance, the mini-event; was well enough done. The Lephantis variant wasn't too annoying and you could play around the high burst damage the giants did, only really having to stress about how the melee Grineer could just oneshot the terminal in the second part. The last two times since have been rather annoying with the boss being immune to statuses and able to down many warframes in one shot while being a sponge for damage in excess of the reward. I wouldn't mind some of those pumps it got being toned down and the deal being made more rewarding for the investment though.

3 minutes ago, justin0620 said:

Not true on what, how did you know what I was thinking?

I know the importance of completing the mastery with the zaw parts, but keep crying doesn't help with anything. Also, DE promised tennos a lot of things and asked us for a lot of feedbacks which they have ignored, why still talk about the promise they said. How hard is it to take a break and check the website everyday to see whether the event has arrive or not.

a promise must be for filled and do none will only lead of people distrust of the person's promise.  We don't cry about it, we are easily annoyed every time "letter, more ghouls!" it's annoying, it's more annoying than the stalker's mailing you about murdering bosses.  I don't do overthinking, I am stating the facts for they are overworking their own ppl and I don't want DE to try to find another person because someone died because of the overwork which this is what I am trying to do save a person overworking and that is how Japanese people doing overworking until they drop dead and no offense to Japan I love your work but seriously don't put too much burden on your shoulder it is not good for its better to live a good life instead terrible one and I wanted the dev's enjoy and not being depressed and drinking the beer or alcoholics to find them even more depressed.  I keep on saying because people have emotion and they aren't bots that are going live forever and people should always find a time to have peace and not over work to death.  This is not for me but it's for the dev to take a break, releave the stress, clean up any drama that may attend in the background and have themselves clean up with good decient food they can enjoy along with the celebration to be at ease.

2 minutes ago, McGoodGreen said:

They mentioned on the Prime Time stream today that the tentative return date would be in June. So...there ya go 🙂 A light at the end of the tunnel

Oh Good, finally good news and now the team can really relax now without the big struggle.

1 hour ago, Urlan said:

Hasn't the Plague Star shown three times now? I thought the first appearance, the mini-event; was well enough done. The Lephantis variant wasn't too annoying and you could play around the high burst damage the giants did, only really having to stress about how the melee Grineer could just oneshot the terminal in the second part. The last two times since have been rather annoying with the boss being immune to statuses and able to down many warframes in one shot while being a sponge for damage in excess of the reward. I wouldn't mind some of those pumps it got being toned down and the deal being made more rewarding for the investment though.

15 min at max With a normal setup... you should not play through all content with one Frame. It's still a boss and the reward at full level is a build forma. Alone that is rewarding enough.

Edited by DerGreif2

53 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

15 min at max With a normal setup... you should not play through all content with one Frame. It's still a boss and the reward at full level is a build forma. Alone that is rewarding enough.

The reward is points. You can turn those in for what is offered, but that is not the reward for fighting them so to speak, but the bounty itself such that it is. And no, 15 min is not the most common time frame it took for those Lephantis clones. There is a reason that the consensus was to just avoid fighting them at all.