Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

He is becoming insane...

80think08

It is quite interesting too see what kind of tantrum or shout out you need to make to incentivize any kind of changes respective to a Frame. 

I wonder how the Vauban remake is going to be. I hope it wont be a mediocre one like many before but a bit more with some striking features.

The video is from Rah. Probably the only Vauban main at this point.*

*that was sarcasm

Edited by 80think08

5 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

No title

No explanation

Not watching

troll-alert-gif-2.gif

It's from Rhetalias or however you spell it.. I believe we all can come to a reasonable assumption of what the video contains without watching it.

With that being said.. the title could possibly be considered naming/shaming depending on your point of view.

More context from OP would be appreciated. So we generally can discuss it. In before lock.

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, 80think08 said:

It is a virus, obviously XD

In a video? That would be quite an achievement...

No, I just don't watch them when they are in a thread with a clickbait title, with absolutely zero idea of what the contents are.

Nice to see you edited your OP with an explanation though. :wink:

Garbage video. Had to turn my speakers up past the halfway point just to hear the audio. And really - someone felt the need to make a 1m 43sec video just to make a very unfunny joke?

I stand by my original post: troll material. Very poor material at that.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

for anyone who didn't watch the vid but needs context:

it's mainly a trailer to Rahetalius following the current Warframe youtuber trend of pumping an insane amount of Forma into their main frame. another Warframe Youtuber called Sabuuchi put 200 Formas into his Mesa Prime, and other youtubers have done similar things. it is also customary for them to gift multiple copies of the frame they hate the most  to each other, a trend possibly started with youtuber Quite Shallow and her long documented hate towards Mag.

I do want Vauban to be reworked properly though, perhaps the only thing on which I agree with Rahetalius.

• Like 1

vor 43 Minuten schrieb FlusteredFerret:

No, I just don't watch them when they are in a thread with a clickbait title, with absolutely zero idea of what the contents are.

Nice to see you edited your OP with an explanation though. :wink:

Garbage video. Had to turn my speakers up past the halfway point just to hear the audio. And really - someone felt the need to make a 1m 43sec video just to make a very unfunny joke?

I stand by my original post: troll material. Very poor material at that.

very poor virus clickbait 👍

37 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it's mainly a trailer to Rahetalius following the current Warframe youtuber trend of pumping an insane amount of Forma into their main frame. another Warframe Youtuber called Sabuuchi put 200 Formas into his Mesa Prime, and other youtubers have done similar things. it is also customary for them to gift multiple copies of the frame they hate the most  to each other, a trend possibly started with youtuber Quite Shallow and her long documented hate towards Mag.

Is this situation one of those "meme" things that the kids talk about these days?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

for anyone who didn't watch the vid but needs context:

I do want Vauban to be reworked properly though, perhaps the only thing on which I agree with Rahetalius.

Whaaaa...? How? :suspicion:

How the hell do you put 200 formas into a single frame? Do you just re-forma the same slots over and over?

I spent max 2 formas on a frame and i am feeling robbed.If you use more than 2 formas on a frame you need to use another one because your configurations will be limited. This is the reason you can see people dealing a lot of damage dying after 1 minute.

The first thought is why do you  need armor, shield and health mods when someone can revive you? Just use only strength mods...

Edited by bibmobello
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

I spent max 2 formas on a frame and i am feeling robbed.If you use more than 2 formas on a frame you need to use another one because your configurations will be limited. This is the reason you can see people dealing a lot of damage dying after 1 minute.

The first thought is why do you  need armor, shield and health mods when someone can revive you? Just use only strength mods...

Unless you're ability scales off armor, why not use a mod to increase two things rather than one? Like Rhino & Frost.

Or maybe your ability scales off enemies like Hydroid and Gara, then go with duration efficiency, or range..

There is more depth in frames than you initially thought maybe.

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Unless you're ability scales off armor, why not use a mod to increase two things rather than one? Like Rhino & Frost.

Or maybe your ability scales off enemies like Hydroid and Gara, then go with duration efficiency, or range..

There is more depth in frames than you initially thought maybe.

I just use 1 forma on inaros and survive for hours... Watching people with 7 formas on a frame dying after 40 minutes begging to  revive them is more fun...

BTW yes some frames like gara are pretty OP if  someone spent many forma on it.

Edited by bibmobello

37 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

I just use 1 forma on inaros and survive for hours... Watching people with 7 formas on a frame dying after 40 minutes begging to  revive them is more fun...

BTW yes some frames like gara are pretty OP if  someone spent many forma on it.

Funny you should mention that. I just forma-ed Inaros to change the polarity of the aura mod, so I can use the one that increases your health (was using Corrosive Projection before). Hoping I can get a really good max health stat once I level him up (again).

8 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Funny you should mention that. I just forma-ed Inaros to change the polarity of the aura mod, so I can use the one that increases your health (was using Corrosive Projection before). Hoping I can get a really good max health stat once I level him up (again).

If you have spare 4 forma and 1 umbra forma to waste on him he can get a bunch of extra health points but  negation swarm and adaptation are mandatory on him and gladiator mods...

Edited by bibmobello