Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2019 Design Challenge

[DE]Tayler

FINAL.thumb.jpg.a67eee40cfce143dc718657fc9fc65fb.jpg

We are ecstatic to announce that we have once again teamed up with ForFansByFans to bring you the TennoCon 2019 Design Challenge! Not only will selected winning designs be revealed first as exclusive merch at TennoCon on July 6th, but you will also earn commission on your official licensed merchandise to be sold on the FFBF website after the convention!

We are looking for designs for these products:

• T-shirts 
  • Mouse Pads 
  • Messenger Bags 
  • Pillow Cases 
  • Wallets 
  • Art Prints 
  • Backpacks

Guidelines:

• Design something original, creative and inspired by the Warframe world 
  • Use only characters and themes from the Warframe universe. Designs that contain costumes owned by community artists will not be accepted. 
  • Do not submit ‘mash-ups’ or “cross-overs” 
  • Do not use any copyrighted, 3rd party or inappropriate materials

Prizes:

*Note, there will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize for EACH product category (t-shirts, mouse pads etc.) Contest winners will be picked for the prizes below, but many designs will still be produced. All accepted submissions will receive 1000 Platinum + commission on all future sales.)

• 1st Place - 1 TennoCon VIP Swag Bag (includes Collectors Statue, TennoCon 2019 Collectors T-shirt + lots of other TennoCon merch)
  • 2nd Place - Equinox Prime Access
  • 3rd Place - 1000 additional Platinum

All entries must be submitted here by May 30th 2019.

Good luck Tenno! We can’t wait to see what you create!

I don't mean to be a downer, but I hope we get some more "generic" merch this time. Most of the merch seems to be highly specific or very "inside joke" based. I'd love to get Warframe merch but I want to have something that helps advertise the game, not just a singular character no one will be able to tell is from Warframe.

50 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I don't mean to be a downer, but I hope we get some more "generic" merch this time. Most of the merch seems to be highly specific or very "inside joke" based. I'd love to get Warframe merch but I want to have something that helps advertise the game, not just a singular character no one will be able to tell is from Warframe.

Right. Maybe some Lotus symbol stuff that isn't too specific.

10 hours ago, _Connor said:

Are there no templates for the products? No specifications of any kind? Can / should the same design be submitted for different products? 

If you follow the submission link here you'll see all the product dimensions, as well as links to download templates for each specific product on the right-hand side under 'Submission FAQ'! You can also choose which products to submit a design for, if you want to do all of them - go for it!

@[DE]Tayler What are "all accepted submission." Do you just need to make a unique design, or does it need to be picked in a top 100. Like if someone sucks at drawing but wants a 1000 plat can they just submit a terrible drawing? Or does it need to be like actually good. Also do you have to put it on a mouse pad or backpack or just make a drawing.

15 hours ago, CryptDG said:

@[DE]Tayler What are "all accepted submission." Do you just need to make a unique design, or does it need to be picked in a top 100. Like if someone sucks at drawing but wants a 1000 plat can they just submit a terrible drawing? Or does it need to be like actually good. Also do you have to put it on a mouse pad or backpack or just make a drawing.

Accepted submissions refers to designs that will be officially licensed and turned into merch on the ForFansByFans website. Only accepted submissions will receive the 1000 plat prize. The point of the contest is to see your awesome designs on the list of products above to turn into official TennoCon merch! We're also not just looking for amazing drawing skills - so give it your best shot! We want to see creativity, originality, and most of all our community's love and appreciation for all things Warframe.

Archived