Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Staticor Explosion 👎

i.Faust

I finally got my Wisp and decided to level it on hydron only to be partied with someone who has a staticor (I think it's this weapon). It was blinding the heck out of me. I do not understand why this weapon has an effect that alters your vision (screen). The user kept on using it around us so I keep on seeing it and after a while, I felt nauseous, my head hurts and I wanted to vomit.

I took a screenshot of what I constantly see when it explodes.

Spoiler

5LBAc48.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ced23Ric said:

Does this help?

[x]

[x]

I recall playing with the Redeemer, and holy heckies, it wasn't pretty.

I haven't tried changing that setting (Mine's at a 100).

I enjoy seeing effects so it's kind of sad that I have to lower it down just because of these nausea-triggering weapons but I'll give it a try, thanks!

I think it's just the red + green on blue makes it nauseating. Just looking at it hurts the back of my eye

d0a0db6bec6b0a04cb591495036a07f2.png

I use black energy on these types of weapons when I use them it basically makes it near invisible, it's considerate to those around you and it also helps you to see where your shooting. 

Also just be thankful your not back in mirage simulor meta dayspo957oykjlo21.jpg

Because this was ever mission =p

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

5 hours ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

I use black energy on these types of weapons when I use them it basically makes it near invisible, it's considerate to those around you and it also helps you to see where your shooting. 

Also just be thankful your not back in mirage simulor meta dayspo957oykjlo21.jpg

My... my god.

It's NUUUUUUUUCLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR it's WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD!

7 hours ago, Firedtm said:

Most weapon and warframes that have effects that just blind you. black, dark gray, or dark colors are a must for these weapons and warframes. 

I feel your pain @i.Faust 

Yeah, I really appreciate those players who go by this rule for the sake of others. 

11 hours ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

If we could go back to this era for a couple days I’d be down for it. Sometimes I miss the ol’ Miragulor combo :’(

11 hours ago, i.Faust said:

I finally got my Wisp and decided to level it on hydron only to be partied with someone who has a staticor (I think it's this weapon). It was blinding the heck out of me. I do not understand why this weapon has an effect that alters your vision (screen). The user kept on using it around us so I keep on seeing it and after a while, I felt nauseous, my head hurts and I wanted to vomit.

Meanwhile, in a not-so alternate universe...

I finally got my Wisp Staticor and decided to level it on hydron only to be partied with someone who has a staticor Wisp (I think it's this weapon warframe). It was blinding the heck out of me. I do not understand why this weapon warframe has an effect ability that alters your vision (screen). The user kept on using it around us so I keep on seeing it and after a while, I felt nauseous, my head hurts and I wanted to vomit.

(Sol Gate seems much better now since a patch earlier this week, tbh.   But the burning afterimages it imprinted on the inside of my eyelids last weekend when there were 1 or 2 Wisps in every single mission made this too fun to pass up.  👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️ )

12 hours ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

that's not so bad

12 hours ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Also just be thankful your not back in mirage simulor meta days

Spoiler

po957oykjlo21.jpg

this is what i picture the end of days will look like in real life

Im not sure how anyone plays with bloom and/or high graphic intensity. From blinding Eidolons to ridiculous AOE weapons like Simulor and Staticor, i find anything past 50 intensity to be unplayable for most missions.

I usually stay safe between 30-50 intensity, otherwise my screen just turns into random color soup.

My suggestion is to tone down the effect intensity, the graphic detail effect intensity to low/very low. Don't worry the game will still look like a korean mmo and you wont miss the precious effects and dots and shine flying all around you.

Also turn off color correction and voila, no more bright blinding flashes.

I also recommend using detail filter on Nvidia Experience Filters. Works wonders!