The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I lost one of the rarest items in the game

(PSN)Spluncy

6 hours ago, (PS4)Spluncy said:

So I have played this mission, gave all the information I could and in the end lost out on one of the rarest items in the game because of something that was not my fault but the fault of the creator of Warframe. Until I get the hate blueprint back or something that will accommodate for it, I will not play this game any longer. It disheartened me that I just spent real life money on this game 2 days ago and something like this happens is so frustrating. Especially since it's an extremely rare item that i've been wanting. Please fix your game

Hate is not the rarest item in the game, the top 3 rarest are wolf of saturn six mask now, blazing step, and primed chamber.

Rarest hehe have you gotten the legendary core yet? blazing step? The mask that dropped from the wolf maybe? I think some people farming Harrow or Ivara would like to talk to you. Personally I am still looking for the mythical 75% off coupon.

When you ever something happens you need to put tickets into support. 

@Midas Not sure Primed Chamber can be counted here since it is event bound. If you have enough plat that can be gotten unlike the other un-tradable items

Edited by Zelmen

You can try support but they will likely disapoint you more than RNG.  As good of developers DE is, they have the worst most atrocious support I've ever seen.  I've had orders of magnitude better help in a mobile game than DE.  

DE support is only there to discourage you and prevent you from submitting any more tickets.  They are more worthless than tits on a bull.  

My advice, buy Stalker spawns from void trader and do runs trading keys and get over it, or quit.  Support has never helped me even with screenshots and accurate data.  

9 hours ago, (PS4)Spluncy said:

So I have played this mission, gave all the information I could and in the end lost out on one of the rarest items in the game because of something that was not my fault but the fault of the creator of Warframe. Until I get the hate blueprint back or something that will accommodate for it, I will not play this game any longer. It disheartened me that I just spent real life money on this game 2 days ago and something like this happens is so frustrating. Especially since it's an extremely rare item that i've been wanting. Please fix your game

Kill the stalker until you get it... 

If you dont play... You never will get it...

Want cheese with that whine?

12 hours ago, (PS4)Spluncy said:

Just contact support , it's your best bet .

Don't fret too much over it. Just kill a few bosses and go run some sabotage missions. Easy stalker farming. When the "wanted" goes away kill bosses wash rinse repeat. Or wait for barro to show up with a beacon. The stalker items aren't as hard to get as you might think they are just takes a bit of time and RNG.

16 hours ago, (PS4)Spluncy said:

Keep playing.  It will come.  Fixating in this game is madness.  Have a stable of goals, activities, and games you want to focus on and then enjoy the combat style you prefer and relax.

I’ll give you a free vaulted item if you need your faith restored.