Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daikyu Amalgam doesn't work on Nikana Zaws

Marether

I spent probably about 5 forma between my daikyu and zaw  in order to make a new interesting build for my girl Hildryn to give her some free life steal between stealing shields and to my dismay I figured out afterwards that I actually wan't being healed by my schmancy Guccikatana. What gives?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

Then it should be advertised as an "Odachi" and not a "Nikana" as it is currently labeled as.

It's advertised as a Two-handed Nikana, it's no different then for instance, the Skana mod Bright Purity not working on Dual Skanas.

• Like 4

Just now, rapt0rman said:

It's advertised as a Two-handed Nikana, it's no different then for instance, the Skana mod Bright Purity not working on Dual Skanas.

I see a difference with "duel wielding" weapons, but, this is not the same. 

16 minutes ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

I see a difference with "duel wielding" weapons, but, this is not the same. 

It's totally the same, they're different classes of weapons that use different stances. It's the same method of distinction that most weapon-specific mods follow, from augments to rivens.

Just to clarify, I agree they could be clearer, the famous example being Daggers v.s. Dual Daggers for Covert Lethality, when you just see "Daggers" by itself on the mod, it looks like it would work on all daggers.

Edited by rapt0rman
  • Like 2

Yes the system could be more flexible or at least more clear, but Tatsu being disqualified is at least consistent with their system.

Zaws being disqualified from 1h nikana / single dagger bonuses is definitely inconsistent, and I think should be bug reported.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (PS4)toneone3000 said:

Did you even read my sentence? "Just tested" as in I was just in the game. You cant launch the game without the most current version.

The bug is fixed on the PC version, the patch just isn't on the PS4 version yet because Sony has a certification process that slows things down, and DE doesn't want to slow down PC development to keep versions even.

1 hour ago, (PS4)toneone3000 said:

I wasn't responding to you. Do you understand that?

I understood that you quoted me, which is a universal sign that you're responding to the person you're quoting....at least that's what common sense says :crylaugh:

15 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

I understood that you quoted me, which is a universal sign that you're responding to the person you're quoting....at least that's what common sense says :crylaugh:

On 2019-06-28 at 8:57 AM, GinKenshin said:

Did you even get the update yet? 

This is your quote ^ 

You cant launch the game without the most current update. Is it easier to understand? 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)toneone3000 said:

This is your quote ^ 

You cant launch the game without the most current update. Is it easier to understand? 

the current update for PS4 is 25.2.0

the fix for the mod is in update 25.2.2

you don't even have the fix for PS4 because it's not been in cert yet

is it easier to understand? 

• Like 1