Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission Ending Friday!

[DE]Helen

25 минут назад, Laogaeth сказал:

So, for people that already cleared this intermission, could we get atleast the "prestige" thing? Otherwise there isn't much reason to do it during this next week

this wont be fair. Cause they made quests with alot of exp just for the reason we can do them fast. So, why they will give us opportunity to overfarm with this cheat exp?? its either "slow leveling with prestige" or "fast leveling with nothing". And for new players second option was better,so its fair

1 minute ago, Melanholic7 said:

this wont be fair. Cause they made quests with alot of exp just for the reason we can do them fast. So, why they will give us opportunity to overfarm with this cheat exp?? its either "slow leveling with prestige" or "fast leveling with nothing". And for new players second option was better,so its fair

Exactly, new players, I'm talking about for people that pretty much already cleared it

29 минут назад, Laogaeth сказал:

Exactly, new players, I'm talking about for people that pretty much already cleared it

dude,and like  said - u cleared it cause DE gave us overtuned EXP rates so people can easy do this.unlimited farm with overtuned exp would be too good

1 hour ago, Kenobi_000001 said:

Wow, thanks for the heads up. For season 1, at least we had a rough idea when it would end, and how much each week we'd have to get done in order to make it to the top rank. Now, we get less than a week's notice?

They said right from the start when the Intermission was announced that it would be ending on July 5th (just before Tenno Con). This update is just a friendly reminder to make your last attempt to get the gifts, or to use your credits 🙂

3 hours ago, Buldozers said:

Once you use up all current week's challenges you will get 3 recovered challenges you didn't complete and you will get new recovered challenge until you have done them all. You can recover Weekly and Elite Weekly challenges only.

He might not have finished the main story quests. A lot of the challenges are locked behind that making it impossible to clear them all. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I think it'll start either on Sunday/Monday, or during/right after Tennocon. It doesn't seem confuse to me, knowing it's likely to have some downtime between intermission and S2. At least that's what I understand from:

As for "basic mistakes", eh... I just think not all of them are just mistakes... But some "ooops /s" moments to disguise some stuff. Because you can't complain about/want something you don't know about. Some mistakes are just mistakes, sure, but I doubt all of them are. Some are way too basic for them to be a coincidence, plus some selective reading and attention to some aspects, etc.

Even if they are intentionally planned that doesn't mean they are correct. The point being that DE could have selected any day/time for Nightwave to reset and they picked Sunday when the logins reset; this was 100% their choice. So for them to start Nightwave on a Weds./Thurs. (can't remember which, just know that it didn't start on Sunday-Tues.) and end it on a Friday goes against the day/time that DE selected for Nightwave to end/start.

This makes it confusing as the first week of Nightwave intermission was more like 4 days and the last week is 5 days, neither of which are a full week. Add to this that most players are not on the forums or play the game every single day and someone may login on Weds. or Thurs. and not understand why the final week ends in 24-48 hours since the resets ALWAYS occur on Sunday.

This is like Forrest Gump said: "Stupid is as stupid does", and DE needs to start following the logic they established for the community. If/when the community is confused that the Nightwave ends on a Friday, DE only has themselves to blame since they changed the established rules. If the change was to accommodate Tennocon then why did they start the Nightwave Intermission late in the week and not shorten the number of tiers? Again, all signs point to a poorly planned event that DE had full control over.

I realized this weekend I hate Nightwave because it's time limited. Even with the changes it just feels like a mandatory chore that has to be finished before a deadline or I miss out. My opinion won't change anything but I don't think I'll keep up with these. 

Maybe one day they can just not have time limits so we don't lose access to all that stuff?

1 hour ago, (XB1)exxoticpikachuY said:

complete all the current challenges and if i recall, there is a catch up feature that lets you do older challenges from the week before

The catchup feature is a huge joke since you need to complete all of the current weeks weekly challenges to even get a single recovered challenge from a previous week.

So let's say I didn't want to forma 3x or gild an item one week. Now I have to do all of the current weekly challenges to get those to show up again. If one of those challenges is complete 3 sorties, then I have to wait 3 days minimum to recover the forma challenge. The recovered challenges are incredibly inflexible and require you completing every current challenge in order to make up any progress you missed. Once again DE failed to understand the needs o the community.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)FluxOmega said:

They said right from the start when the Intermission was announced that it would be ending on July 5th (just before Tenno Con). This update is just a friendly reminder to make your last attempt to get the gifts, or to use your credits 🙂

They could (and should) have just added that to the ingame UI. There was quite a bit of confusion on when it was supposed to end that I've seen.

2 hours ago, Laogaeth said:

So, for people that already cleared this intermission, could we get atleast the "prestige" thing? Otherwise there isn't much reason to do it during this next week

They told us there were not going to be prestige levels during intermission. So literally they EXPECT you to not keep doing the NW challenges after you hit 15 this time. 

2 hours ago, Kenobi_000001 said:

Wow, thanks for the heads up. For season 1, at least we had a rough idea when it would end, and how much each week we'd have to get done in order to make it to the top rank. Now, we get less than a week's notice?

They actually did tell us when they started intermission how long it would run for. There has been PLENTY of time to get to full rank, on top of the fact that you still can do all of the weeklies (even old ones you missed, as long as you finish this week's weeklies so that they pop back up) until Friday. So you had multiple weeks notice if you actually read the news they posted about intermission.

Please do something along the lines of "Overflow Ranks" for NW S2. I have gotten well above the maximum standing for NW Intermission. I feel that those who continue to complete challenges after reaching max rank/standing should get Event Creds (Nora Creds for intermission) for their effort to complete the challenges even after achieving Max Rank during the event. Please do this as it would encourage players to continue doing the challenges even after they get to the max rank.

1 hour ago, Satinpuppies said:

i thought i loved this idea for the nightwave, but it just makes me want to play less. because i can't work at my own pace ;/

I agree. Nightwave is NOT fun and I wish it would go away. One of the things I have enjoyed about Warframe is that it was a self-directed and self-paced game. Nightwave is too much to do with timers and questing and definitely makes me feel burdened and burned-out. The FOMO is real and having pending quests to do makes the obsessive parts of my brain really crazy. Even now sitting on full Intermission rank I keep having the urge to do the NW missions simply because they are there and checkbocxes need to get checked. I know there is no prestige rank this time, but the niggling urge is there anyway (I manage to NOT do them tho :P) I really hope for some improvement to the system that will allow for better self-pacing somehow.

5 hours ago, Buldozers said:

Once you use up all current week's challenges you will get 3 recovered challenges you didn't complete and you will get new recovered challenge until you have done them all. You can recover Weekly and Elite Weekly challenges only.

This seems to be bugged for me, since lastl week I completed all the quest, but I wasn't able to do any of my missing tasks

Archived