Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission Ending Friday!

[DE]Helen

19 hours ago, (XB1)Apostle Of Fate said:

I like how everyone is complaining about not getting enough warning about the end date, or that there was no prestige for Intermission, or that they don't like the grind or feeling that they -HAVE- to do something just to participate in Nightwave events and not being able to 'play the game at their own pace'... 

Here's an idea; If you don't want to do something on a game... DON'T DO IT. Simple. It just means you won't get the rewards for it, and the people that do everything and make an effort to get the rewards shouldn't be penalised due to those that don't want to participate complaining non-stop, just as those who choose (keyword there, CHOOSE) not to participate shouldn't get rewarded for making zero effort whatsoever. 🙄

So just... Stop.

Stop acting like special entitled snowflakes and demanding everything for nothing. The information you all needed always gets posted well in advance, games are meant to be fun and enjoyable and if there's an aspect you don't enjoy then just don't do it, there's no need to whine and make it seem as though someone is holding your Kavat hostage and forcing you to do it in order for its safe return. Games these days require one of two ways of play to actually achieve anything; spending real money, or spending time and effort - if you aren't willing or able to do either then it's hardly the developer's faults now is it?

Keep up the good work DE! Loving the Nightwave and other events, breaks up the grind of relics and kuva nicely 😋👍

You see.

They make nightwave thing witch was horrible grind hell, we start to complain, they fix it.

Did you get it? Complain isn't bad.

I think intermission shuld be somthing witch always returns between series, with always this same credit type. It's will make no more credits waste. It's bad idea?

Можно ли как-то поднять уровень ночной волны с волком? У меня был 25 уровень когда она закончилась. И я не смог получить броню и сандану волка. А она прикольная. Мне умбра форма не нужна, дайте броню и сандану! Сделайте пожалуйста переключение между ночными волнами(Ивентами).. Надоело уже заходить в игру после командировки, под конец события.  

Спасибо за понимание.

On 2019-07-01 at 11:30 AM, (PS4)Acrillix- said:

As a new player, I'm so incredibly confused about this whole intermission/season thing O.o

Is just a battlepass type thing, you do the lil mission/bounty and get score every 10k score you unlock a prize

3 hours ago, (NSW)zook-pl said:

You see.

They make nightwave thing witch was horrible grind hell, we start to complain, they fix it.

Did you get it? Complain isn't bad.

I think intermission shuld be somthing witch always returns between series, with always this same credit type. It's will make no more credits waste. It's bad idea?

It wasn't "fixed" because people complained about it, it was the first time they'd done it and there were bound to be things that needed editing so they listened to the ideas from a lot of the community that plays their game because unlike most developers (looking squarely at you EA) they actually care about their players and fanbase. Complaining for the sake of complaining never fixes anything, it actually hinders progress because there's almost never anything constructive about it.

Warframe in it's entirety is a grinding game; you need argon crystals you go to the void, you need prime pieces you go to fissures, you need kuva you go to the fortress or find a flood... You grind, you get rewarded for it, hence the entire Nightwave system - if you do the challenges you get awarded points which increases your reward tier. If you don't do it, and complain that the whole thing is too much of a grind, then this game is definitely not for you (not you personally zook) and I would recommend sticking to things like Lego Star Wars or the TellTale series where you literally pay for pixels and get nothing else out of it.

You want to stop the Nightwave complaints , bring back the "Alerts!", with better rewards. Imagine , 1 mission = 1 reward, and DE don't cheapen out on them. Put things like Umbra Forma, Forma packs etc, and extend the available time of alert to something like a day. With Umbra formas on the line, I doubt DE's argument of 'No one is doing the alerts' hold up. 

2 hours ago, Manesh30002 said:

You want to stop the Nightwave complaints , bring back the "Alerts!", with better rewards. Imagine , 1 mission = 1 reward, and DE don't cheapen out on them. Put things like Umbra Forma, Forma packs etc, and extend the available time of alert to something like a day. With Umbra formas on the line, I doubt DE's argument of 'No one is doing the alerts' hold up. 

Nightwave is a significantly better system than the old alerts. Plus, the vast majority of complaints are whining, bias and trollish at best. Very few NW complaints are constructive but, when they are, DE takes them into account and make corrections. NW intermission was way too easy, reasonable and provided more than enough time to complete with a great set of rewards for such simple tasks. Failure as a player or you being to busy or lazy is not a reason to accuse DE of a bad system. Accept responsibility. 

4 hours ago, Manesh30002 said:

Seriously, this is a grind game. Why do so many people feel the need to get everything right now without doing anything for it?

It's not like that it's in any way hard to get the standing if you just play the game...

Take week 1 for an example: You get 9000 standing for opening 10 relics. Do a exterminate or whatever and you can farm the standing for the "kill 500 enemies" (6000 standing) and "kill 150 enemies with radiation damage" (1000 standing) all in one - that's nearly 2 tiers in less than half an hour and you get prime stuff on top.

Catch 6 Rare Servofish in the Orb Vallis? 5 minutes for 6000 standing - same for PoE

Doing sorties gives you 9000 standing in week 3 - at the same time you should get the 6000 for doing 3 spy missions

Don't want to do something? Just skip it. I skipped the derelict vaults and the sabotage caches for example - and I still got to tier 15 last week.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Kutschman said:

Seriously, this is a grind game. Why do so many people feel the need to get everything right now without doing anything for it?

It's not like that it's in any way hard to get the standing if you just play the game...

Take week 1 for an example: You get 9000 standing for opening 10 relics. Do a exterminate or whatever and you can farm the standing for the "kill 500 enemies" (6000 standing) and "kill 150 enemies with radiation damage" (1000 standing) all in one - that's nearly 2 tiers in less than half an hour and you get prime stuff on top.

Catch 6 Rare Servofish in the Orb Vallis? 5 minutes for 6000 standing - same for PoE

Doing sorties gives you 9000 standing in week 3 - at the same time you should get the 6000 for doing 3 spy missions

Don't want to do something? Just skip it. I skipped the derelict vaults and the sabotage caches for example - and I still got to tier 15 last week.

Exactly!!!

Completing multiple tasks in one setting was super relevant and easy! 

On 2019-07-03 at 7:42 PM, (XB1)Apostle Of Fate said:

I would recommend sticking to things like Lego Star Wars or the TellTale series where you literally pay for pixels and get nothing else out of it.

Man... did you just diss Lego Star Wars.  Lego Star Wars is the pinnacle of gaming fam.  

38 minutes ago, .Metatron. said:

I’ve been travelling like crazy this whole season... is it possible to get the ephemera later in other way or will the series repeat the next year? I really want that thing...

Ephemera is not exclusive, so it will be elsewhere, but we dont when or how

On 2019-07-01 at 11:32 AM, [DE]Helen said:

No, there won't be! We created Nightwave: Intermission to make sure there wouldn't be any gaps that made rewards inaccessible. The end of Nightwave: Intermission means the next Series is very close!

Can you give us another chance at the first season rewards? I missed a few.

Is there any chance to obtain the Eidolon ephemera in the future after this ends?

I was really looking forward to it (you could almost say hyped for it), but shortly after Nightwave started, my harddrive gave me a blue and had to be replaced. Managed to come online today, but there is no way I'll make it from rank 1 to 15 in 7 hours with only one set of challenges...
So yeah, I hope there is a way to get it sometime later. Please give me hope for rad cosmetics T-T

On 2019-07-01 at 5:32 PM, [DE]Helen said:

No, there won't be! We created Nightwave: Intermission to make sure there wouldn't be any gaps that made rewards inaccessible. The end of Nightwave: Intermission means the next Series is very close!

Do I have to use the remaining Nora Creds up on useless stuff or can I save the remaining ones for the next filler intermission?

And are the changes we heard a while ago the only ones..? Because I guess then it doesn't matter anyway when I hit the uninstall button.

wait, wait, wait. people are calling the nightwave a worse grind then what we have to put up with right now?... HOW!? why in the name of gaming would someone think something like *clears throat* blazing stemp ephemera is an ok grind and then say something like nightwave which has both dailies and weeklies that can clear rather quick if you give time to comment to the acts a worse grind? that's like  saying mice are worst cats. you see the problem here? they have made or even made  the tasks a bit more easier and people are still throwing a fit about having to do them? hey i don't really care about playing games with intense difficulty if i can help it, but i got to draw a line here. 

my common sense can't understand how one see's something that says "just play different parts of the game and well give some stuff when you reach this many points"  as a terrible grind. i just love the fact that i know that the thing i am working for has a solid and easy to see metaphorical pathway for it so i can work on it eventually. especially when i don't have a solid set of friends to play with.

Am 1.7.2019 um 17:33 schrieb (PS4)PhiliplayerSP:

😞i didnt have time to get the eidolon ephemera

Same, first Nightwave went over 300 decades and new nightwave ended after 2 and a half minutes.
I barely reached rank 9 coz I thought I'd behaving endless time again.
Kidna mad coz I'll be missing out all good rewards but I mean I kinda have myself to blame.

Archived