Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission Ending Friday!

[DE]Helen

31 minutes ago, (NSW)zook-pl said:

Same question here, I was thinking they say we will get Nora credits after 15 tier.

Now I stuck with 50 credits witch I can't buy anything nice (read potatoes).

They said no.

Nice... just amazing..
It would be very nice, if you guys could post these News like 2-3 or weeks (and not 4 days) before the end of season. So, many of us, didnt have to waste our time on that pointless grind, because we could calcutate how many lvls we can get in the right time.
Aaand because of that - i am 5k rep short to get the Eidolon Ephemera >_<

I like how everyone is complaining about not getting enough warning about the end date, or that there was no prestige for Intermission, or that they don't like the grind or feeling that they -HAVE- to do something just to participate in Nightwave events and not being able to 'play the game at their own pace'... 

Here's an idea; If you don't want to do something on a game... DON'T DO IT. Simple. It just means you won't get the rewards for it, and the people that do everything and make an effort to get the rewards shouldn't be penalised due to those that don't want to participate complaining non-stop, just as those who choose (keyword there, CHOOSE) not to participate shouldn't get rewarded for making zero effort whatsoever. 🙄

So just... Stop.

Stop acting like special entitled snowflakes and demanding everything for nothing. The information you all needed always gets posted well in advance, games are meant to be fun and enjoyable and if there's an aspect you don't enjoy then just don't do it, there's no need to whine and make it seem as though someone is holding your Kavat hostage and forcing you to do it in order for its safe return. Games these days require one of two ways of play to actually achieve anything; spending real money, or spending time and effort - if you aren't willing or able to do either then it's hardly the developer's faults now is it?

Keep up the good work DE! Loving the Nightwave and other events, breaks up the grind of relics and kuva nicely 😋👍

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Apostle Of Fate said:

I like how everyone is complaining about not getting enough warning about the end date, or that there was no prestige for Intermission, or that they don't like the grind or feeling that they -HAVE- to do something just to participate in Nightwave events and not being able to 'play the game at their own pace'... 

Here's an idea; If you don't want to do something on a game... DON'T DO IT. Simple. It just means you won't get the rewards for it, and the people that do everything and make an effort to get the rewards shouldn't be penalised due to those that don't want to participate complaining non-stop, just as those who choose (keyword there, CHOOSE) not to participate shouldn't get rewarded for making zero effort whatsoever. 🙄

So just... Stop.

Stop acting like special entitled snowflakes and demanding everything for nothing. The information you all needed always gets posted well in advance, games are meant to be fun and enjoyable and if there's an aspect you don't enjoy then just don't do it, there's no need to whine and make it seem as though someone is holding your Kavat hostage and forcing you to do it in order for its safe return. Games these days require one of two ways of play to actually achieve anything; spending real money, or spending time and effort - if you aren't willing or able to do either then it's hardly the developer's faults now is it?

Keep up the good work DE! Loving the Nightwave and other events, breaks up the grind of relics and kuva nicely 😋👍

Its the same with people saying they want breaks in between.

Like. Just take a break then. Its not that hard. In act 1 I just stopped after reaching 30. Just as easy to take a week or 2 break at that point.

5 hours ago, bublek4 said:

Nice... just amazing..
It would be very nice, if you guys could post these News like 2-3 or weeks (and not 4 days) before the end of season. So, many of us, didnt have to waste our time on that pointless grind, because we could calcutate how many lvls we can get in the right time.
Aaand because of that - i am 5k rep short to get the Eidolon Ephemera >_<

The announcement of intermission, posted on June 13, included the end date. DE did exactly what you're asking for, so why are you here?

Go use the catch-up system to get your ephemera.

11 hours ago, (XB1)Apostle Of Fate said:

So just... Stop.

I mean, I took my own pace in series 1, and only made it 2/3 of the way through, and I got everything I cared for. I did the same thing this time, and managed to get the ephemera with 6 days to spare. I didn't go out of my way to grind nightwave tasks either time, and it worked out exactly right. People complaining about the grind are just out for instant gratification for zero effort.

Archived