Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas for healing operative?

Vit0Corleone

Question

What are good methods to heal the defense objective operative in arbitration missions that are independent of the frame you use?

I've been trying to do long arbitration defense missions, but when the host leaves, there is a bug that causes operative to lose almost all his health during host migration.

I have tried using Trinity spectre, but so far I haven't seen her casting blessing not even once .. 

I don't want to be limited to always bringing a support/healer frame, so looking for ideas that can help heal the operative.

13 answers to this question

I always use trin specter in longer runs and it cast blessing quite often if there are targets low on hp. Tho I do not know if it bugs with host migrations. And as other point out Protective dash works as well, but I usually just go with zenu and don't bother to change since I have not had any problems with specter. 

17 minutes ago, Arkennstar said:

You can [...] give them your secondary.

Is that actually the case? Do you need to be the Host or something?
I thought they (unlike Sortie Defense Operatives) were limited to the weapon they start with,
never seen a prompt to give them my Secondary / noticed them using someone else's.

Edited by NinjaZeku

For Arbitration Defense operatives (before Jovian Concord) you can't give them your 2ndary...

They start with The Telos AkBolto and thats what they will use until they die.... if you want to Heal them you'l have to either use Protective Dash or something like that....

I believe Umbral Inaros can heal them with Scarab Swarm.... you'l neex range to make this work effectively. 

Therws also Wisp... I think...

Personally I don't bother. I pick Gara.... Press 2..... and then as long as it doesn't fall off then we're good for 1 Hour...

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

Is that actually the case? Do you need to be the Host or something?
I thought they (unlike Sortie Defense Operatives) were limited to the weapon they start with,
never seen a prompt to give them my Secondary / noticed them using someone else's.

I remember being able to give them a secondary sometime.. tho I'll admit I havent done a defense arby in a long time.. so I could be wrong O_o

12 hours ago, Gamalahalaf said:

I always use trin specter in longer runs and it cast blessing quite often if there are targets low on hp. Tho I do not know if it bugs with host migrations. And as other point out Protective dash works as well, but I usually just go with zenu and don't bother to change since I have not had any problems with specter. 

This time it worked pretty well.

You might be on to something there, the other times I tried, the host migrated and that may have somehow caused the spectre not to work properly. Not sure if that is the case, but maybe..

Also, Trin spectre is weird. A support frame spectre that is basically selfish. She only started blessing at high level waves, 50+ defense, and only because she herself had low health from what I can tell. She doesn't decide to bless to support the squad, but rather herself .. ;-)