Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

If you had your stream muted during the Tennocon stream just camp it for drops; I am sorry to say but you likely won't get your drops. This is not DE's fault. It's Twitch. Twitch no longer counts you as a viewer if you mute a stream. I am a Twitch Partner, and I even noticed this in my streams a couple weeks ago as well as a common discussion point among other fellow streamers. The stream will say you have say 40 viewers, but your chat will say it has 60 chatters. Twitch no longer counts you as a viewer of the stream if you mute the video player. It's dumb. :/

That being said, this could be one of the possibilities of not receiving your loot. I still see people saying in region chat that they had their sound unmuted. I would say wait a couple days, if you still didn't get your twitch drops, to contact Warframe support about it instead of flooding the forums or region chat with complaints.

Watched the whole stream, and I was patiently waiting. I wouldn't have minded to wait up to 7 days like Rebb said. Buuuut, red text had to strike!

Citation

Twitch Drops have been completed ahead of schedule! If you were waiting for your Nekros Prime or Lotus Ephemera check your Inbox and it should be there!

Checked Inbox, got Nekros, re-checked, still no Lotus Ephemera, out of the two I'd rather not have gotten Nekros :'D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

DE said that they are slowly rolling out the rewards. It may take a few days.

Red-text in-game (On PC) stated that the twitch drops have gone out ahead of schedule. That being said; I did state in my original post that to give it a few days none the less before contacting support. 🙂

I watch live stream from start till end too.. DIDN'T GET nekros prime. But I did get lotus ephemera. I know my account is functioning..   Saw your red text announcement. I relog several times still no nekros prime.

DE plz help. Thx.

Game ID: cybergood@hotmail.com

I watch live stream from start till end too.. DIDN'T GET nekros prime. But I did get lotus ephemera. I know my account is functioning..   Saw your red text announcement. I relog several times still no nekros prime.

DE plz help. Thx.

5 minutes ago, Kyukyoko said:

DE plz help. Thx.

you got to be kidding me...