Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

19 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

It is not a problem. I got  mine a few hours ago. If you bothered to open your ears and listen to what was said in the Tennocon show, it could take up to 7 days for them to clear the backlog. Learn some patience padawan.

And if you bothered to read what I now said twice about Redtext saying that they finished distributing Necros Prime, maybe you wouln't get embarrassed like this for being a smartass. Just saying. 😕

Though it is reassuring to hear that you got yours recently.

Edited by Eruend

1 minute ago, Eruend said:

And if you bothered to read what I now said twice about Redtext saying that they finished distributing Necros Prime, maybe you wouln't get embarrassed like this for being a smartass. Just saying. 😕

I see, that's reassuring. Thanks SaveW0lf.

Maybe if you listened to what Rebecca said, you would realise that it may supersede what Red Text says? Great work with the assumptions mate. You handily made an ass of yourself. If Reb, who coordinates information said it will take 7 days, you can be pretty certain you will have a wait. Then again, you may get lucky and be the next one on the list.

That may very well be the case, though just because Reb said that it might take "up to" 7 days YESTERDAY, Redtext said that they managed to get it done TODAY. They both work at the same place. It's only natural for anyone to expect the latest report to be the most accurate. At any rate, there is a problem here. Either Redtext is right and they think they have delivered all the products, or Redtext has misinformed everyone accidentally. Either way, there is an issue and it is worth putting it here. PARTICULARLY if the problem is the earlier one of the two, as that would imply that if no one reported it, they would do nothing to resolve the issue, since they wouldn't be aware of said issue. This is what this topic is for. I don't care if it takes a month for me to get it. What I care for, is that everyone who should get it, eventually does.

I hope we are done here.

Edited by Eruend

I linked my Twitch account and watched the lovely Sound panel yesterday (so much woods!)  and haven't received my Lotus Ephemera yet.

Tangentially related, I have 2FA turned on for my PS4/Sony account, so feel free to click the box on the Fae Path Ephemera as well (those check boxes gotta be all next to each other yeah?).  

Thanks DE folks whenever you get around to it, I know cleaning up after TennoCon probably takes a bit.

I also haven't received the ephemera or the nekros prime.  I've had my twitch linked to my warframe account for over a year now with no difficulties on any of the other twitch drops.  I watched the streams leading up to tennolive for ephemera and the hour and a half tennolive for the nekros and nothing...

1 minute ago, IMasterNobleI said:

I also haven't received the ephemera or the nekros prime.  I've had my twitch linked to my warframe account for over a year now with no difficulties on any of the other twitch drops.  I watched the streams leading up to tennolive for ephemera and the hour and a half tennolive for the nekros and nothing...

yea, ive had my accounts linked since last tennocon and i got the ash prime, almost like an hour after tennolive ended