Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saving Lotus?

ChaoticEdge

If I am correct, Lotus is scared that "The Man In The Wall" would take possessing us operator to kill her, maybe she want us to kill her in her idea but what if we could save her in a way to avoid killing her in the process.  The Man In The Wall made a prophesy that we will kill lotus, this was during the quest Chimera *spoil alert who didn't do Chimera quest*

Spoiler

When the fake lotus that are from the void he is showing and telling in a way that we should kill lotus or lotus will kill us for noted void demons

at the time being to avoid the prophesy of her death, I think we have only 1 scapegoat for I am looking at Lotus's father, for he symbolized of lotus and if he take shape or take her place for the prophesy could avoided for lotus of her fate being killed and hunhow take the folly death, it is possible that "The Man In The Wall" is able possess us in Second Dream of its ending, reminding us these things.  At the time being this is theory I put it into a test, we have to think about it if we kill lotus what cause the paradox in duarivi or whatever it spelt, pretty much we have to look into this deeply or other wise we will might face same fate for our void power being drain, life itself is gone, or either that color the universe fade to be black and white.  We have to think about it what is the true end goal of "The Man In The Wall" for is it mayhem and chaos to spread the galaxy or is he the really guiding us but being Big Jerk about it, but I don't trust him even thou he is pretending to be on good side, it doesn't mean he has attention really helping us when he is helping himself.

For truth to be told even thou Lotus had betray us operator, she has reason to even thou we show our rebellion for she is worried that how many children she had lost, remember there is pose to be more children then ever then before, we have witness 1 children "The Harrow quest" and look what happen to him, this is the sign what is going on for tenno of disappearing that are vanishing, for I understand she is pushing us to the point what we must do to think we must kill her for in theory that is what the lotus want us to do for she can't bare the feeling how much she cared for her children for she wanted us grow up strong but I'll avoid killing lotus for I hope Hunhow will take the shot for lotus so the prophecy is for filled.  The fact is we might have to face this Entity who just take over ppl bodies for fun and for filling their own prophecy and yet still do it for $##! and giggles for it sort of giving me flashback about warhammer 40k's chaos gods and deceiver god with little mix of DC joker the one super smart evil villain version.

If this fate ever to able to avoid, it is possible for lotus to able live and able to control all the sentient as queen for she could make all the sentient stand down, so possible if we let this go in play temp to save lotus and let one the folly of its parent take the hit then it is possible to avoid lotus's death.  Then again what to do there we may have to fight the inner demon of the void that is within to deal with "The Man In The Wall".  I am not letting that guy, The Man In The Wall to win this one out for I am aware where this is going.

If Lotus survives, it will be the worst thing since the Mass Effect 3 ending. I get that people want to save her, but I don't. They have to give us options with this one. If they don't, then we'd have invested ourselves into this story for nothing, and that will be a very bad look.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Lotus is on your ship. Its the helm, Natah's prison warden.

4 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

If Lotus survives, it will be the worst thing since the Mass Effect 3 ending. I get that people want to save her, but I don't. They have to give us options with this one. If they don't, then we'd have invested ourselves into this story for nothing, and that will be a very bad look.

Both of you don't get it, Ask yourself about how long lotus deal with grief, the greatest sorrow, the flashback of her memories that countless of time made mistake and try save much tenno during the mission, mirage don't forget about her side of story.  The fact is we are prison in a dream that stating the fact is we have to make sure save one another because we are children who just lost their way.

2 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Any reason for a new thread when we already had this one? 

They asking save or kill, not way they want hearing explain why.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

They asking save or kill, not way hearing explain.

I don't really understand your sentences, but I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for. 

Personally, I'd like to get rid of the 'Lotus' character. No reason other than I just don't like said character. 

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Both of you don't get it, Ask yourself about how long lotus deal with grief, the greatest sorrow, the flashback of her memories that countless of time made mistake and try save much tenno during the mission, mirage don't forget about her side of story.

Yeah, if her way to deal with grief is to bring an army that will kill us all, then I think we have full rights to defend ourselves and take her own life instead. She made a choice, she betrayed us, I don't give second chances, so she's dead when I see her.

11 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

I can't wait for the extremely high sodium levels if she lives and comes back to our side

Just now, sleepychewbacca said:

I don't really understand your sentences, but I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for. 

Personally, I'd like to get rid of the 'Lotus' character. No reason other than I just don't like said character. 

Omf dolt ppl.  Really up to the point murdering everything and not seeing the picture how much this is countless cycle of murdering, Don't you remember about the stories, where is this heading to, the endless blood cycle for there won't be peace

1 minute ago, Gabbynaru said:

Yeah, if her way to deal with grief is to bring an army that will kill us all, then I think we have full rights to defend ourselves and take her own life instead. She made a choice, she betrayed us, I don't give second chances, so she's dead when I see her.

If she wanted betrayed us she wouldn't wake us up, its not like she can't deal with us in personally, your not thinking well, your not seeing the big picture for we are doing the cycle to rinse and repeat of fighting, ask yourself where did this paradox storm pop up in the trailer, where did the void came form for we have no fugging clue about where it started, for that if we kill lotus then all the sentient just will just go rampaging just simple setting themselves a TICKING TIME BOMB HAD YOU EVER THOUGHT OF THAT!  We are looking at megaton that could wipe the universe!  Without a head you think its snake just going sit there and lying to wait it is completely dead, no the body will still try move and also its same rule about the ants except for they are exploding ants if queen die then the rest colony will pick up and go making new colony or either just sit there waiting to go exploding.  With that without a queen, there will be $##! storm sentient spamming all over the planet deciding to use Tau elemental to self-destructed causing massive theories how the void rift been open.  For we DO NOT KNOW THE ELEMENTAL TAU DOES for we just rampaging killing things for sake of nothing because we just do it $##! and giggles.

I always think deeply looking other paradox possible to be, if lotus lived she would able to get people into unity like she did with the syndicates, as we know humanity is a self-betrayal.  I sum it up The Man In The Wall for I think I have conclusion why he wanted us to drink the kuva, why he wanted us to take bad route, why he wanted us to kill lotus, this plan of his for I will keep it as secret because you wanted your stubborn way, fine.  You'll be surprised you made that paradox for that is only hint I'll give you.

17 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Ignorance at it's finest. For all we know she could be brainwashed by the others which seems likely considering what Hunhow said to her in the Natah quest. Don't be quick to jump a conclusion when we don't know the full extent of things around it.

7 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Omf dolt ppl.  Really up to the point murdering everything and not seeing the picture how much this is countless cycle of murdering, Don't you remember about the stories, where is this heading to, the endless blood cycle for there won't be peace

If she wanted betrayed us she wouldn't wake us up, its not like she can't deal with us in personally, your not thinking well, your not seeing the big picture for we are doing the cycle to rinse and repeat of fighting, ask yourself where did this paradox storm pop up in the trailer, where did the void came form for we have no fugging clue about where it started, for that if we kill lotus then all the sentient just will just go rampaging just simple setting themselves a TICKING TIME BOMB HAD YOU EVER THOUGHT OF THAT!  We are looking at megaton that could wipe the universe!  Without a head you think its snake just going sit there and lying to wait it is completely dead, no the body will still try move and also its same rule about the ants except for they are exploding ants if queen die then the rest colony will pick up and go making new colony or either just sit there waiting to go exploding.  With that without a queen, there will be $##! storm sentient spamming all over the planet deciding to use Tau elemental to self-destructed causing massive theories how the void rift been open.  For we DO NOT KNOW THE ELEMENTAL TAU DOES for we just rampaging killing things for sake of nothing because we just do it $##! and giggles.

I always think deeply looking other paradox possible to be, if lotus lived she would able to get people into unity like she did with the syndicates, as we know humanity is a self-betrayal.  I sum it up The Man In The Wall for I think I have conclusion why he wanted us to drink the kuva, why he wanted us to take bad route, why he wanted us to kill lotus, this plan of his for I will keep it as secret because you wanted your stubborn way, fine.  You'll be surprised you made that paradox for that is only hint I'll give you.

Mate, with or without the Lotus, they'd try and wipes us out anyway. The Lotus is not the "good" character she used to be. She got corrupted. She wouldn't be stopping them, and she sure as hell wouldn't be trying to go for peace. Achieving peace by subjugating everyone else is not piece, it's just waiting for those subjugated to explode and start another conflict. Lotus cannot achieve peace, her means are very much fighting against that.

Plus, you're looking at it from an overview perspective. But our Operator does not have the knowledge we, as players, have. All the Operators know is that the Lotus betrayed them and brought an army down on their arses. Survival is reason enough to fight back.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Ignorance at it's finest. For all we know she could be brainwashed by the others which seems likely considering what Hunhow said to her in the Natah quest. Don't be quick to jump a conclusion when we don't know the full extent of things around it.

Or she could be doing it of her own free will, and your indecision will just lead to a lot of death and destruction that could have been avoided have you had the balls to fight back. Yeah, we don't know everything. We never will. But indecision is worst than fighting for your beliefs. So, you be a coward and wait for people to deliver the information, should it ever surface, I'll be out on the fields with my trusty Opticor fighting your battles for you. Your fate is in my hands, so I hope you won't mind the outcome.

7 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Mate, with or without the Lotus, they'd try and wipes us out anyway. The Lotus is not the "good" character she used to be. She got corrupted. She wouldn't be stopping them, and she sure as hell wouldn't be trying to go for peace. Achieving peace by subjugating everyone else is not piece, it's just waiting for those subjugated to explode and start another conflict. Lotus cannot achieve peace, her means are very much fighting against that.

Plus, you're looking at it from an overview perspective. But our Operator does not have the knowledge we, as players, have. All the Operators know is that the Lotus betrayed them and brought an army down on their arses. Survival is reason enough to fight back.

Same as us we aren't the good guy in the story either hadn't you realized that?

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

Same as us we aren't the good guy in the story either hadn't you realized that?

Good is just a matter of perspective, isn't it? We were never good, we were never bad. We were just there. But I think causing a whole solar system to potentially go extinct kinda falls under "bad".

5 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Good is just a matter of perspective, isn't it? We were never good, we were never bad. We were just there. But I think causing a whole solar system to potentially go extinct kinda falls under "bad".

Matter of opinion, maybe wiping out humanity (the sentients haven't shown any express desire to just blanket end all life, just our general species) is for the greater good, within the Warframe universe we do seem to just cause a lot of destruction. Heck the Sentients were made specifically to make up for our wasteful and destructive ways, sent to effectively pillage a new solar system after we somehow managed to milk ours for all it was worth, and then when they did their job of creating life to make up for what we took our response to them was to, it appears, try and take their lives. I mean it's not hard to see why they think this might be ultimately good, they've seen the peak of what human greed can do and it isn't remotely pretty. 

Just now, Gabbynaru said:

Yet your sense of morals must of gone sideways, who stated the good and evil, for man didn't started good morals, left and right we end up fighting being jealous one another, there is one phrase of words I always hate hearing it but I know it is fault for he said "The Good stay temporary but the evil stay permanently" but it is fault for your putting his words into action, for I don't believed and I don't accept it the fact look today for lets start America who settled the slavery to be free for the world to change its opinions about slavery for there know it is wrong, then we got Martin Luther King Jr who settled equal rights and without that everyone in the world will settled in being unequal and not become fair to be, we can start from the bad to the good but we can't leave the history alone for we can talk what is good or what is bad, we are facing no matter what the morals here and the morals we do towards lotus. This isn't fable you don't suffer any punishment of your action or neither massive effect for all action does effect your chose and the future, don't you think the future is going be bright always for you and nothing bad happen because I am the main character for it could turn out your the guy who just got killed then pop out another main character who is taking your mantle and not follow how you wanted to be play in.

Matter of fact, morals have to play rightfully in the game and without having punishment for it seem lightly to be, for we will find out later on in hard way.

21 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Or she could be doing it of her own free will, and your indecision will just lead to a lot of death and destruction that could have been avoided have you had the balls to fight back. Yeah, we don't know everything. We never will. But indecision is worst than fighting for your beliefs. So, you be a coward and wait for people to deliver the information, should it ever surface, I'll be out on the fields with my trusty Opticor fighting your battles for you. Your fate is in my hands, so I hope you won't mind the outcome.

Nowhere did I state that I will be indecisive and not take action, those are your word, this argument has nothing to do with the question at hand.And don't act all high and mighty like your word means any more than anyone elses, also refrain from insulting others.

So next time you reply think through what you are about to write before you make a fool of yourself.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Fully agree. I also don't want to save her, like, at all. As we can clearly see we don't need her. 

A sense of need shouldn't be the only reason you keep people around you, or futhermore want people to stay alive. The Lotus matters to the tenno, the tenno matter to her, I believe she is a good person deep down, and I'd prefer saving her if possible to having her pointlessly die. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Lotus is on your ship. Its the helm, Natah's prison warden.

Maybe after we completely destroy Natah, Alad V can use his new sentient research and 6 million credits to rebuild Lotus' sentient body: Better... Stronger... Faster. Then we can have a coronation ceremony to crown her sentient body with her helmet! Her newly created superior physique will thus be dedicated to sitting down on a chair 24/7 and telling Tenno what to do.

By her own account, she only cared for the Tenno because she was reprogrammed (which was likely enforced by her chamber on Lua and/or the helmet itself).

However I'm not fully convinced that all her memories looking after the Tenno are meaningless. Those still carry some weight.

Now, without her shackles, she gets to choose: her adopted kiddos, or her kin who would most likely see the entire system burn.

Give me a chance to spare Natah and I'll risk it.

(but I will defend myself if I have to)

Edited by Aldrr

3 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

Well whatever is gonna happen I can say this: The community REALLY wants to kill her, loot her corpse, and yeet her dead body into the void.

Murder Hobos to the end. 

I mean according to that poll DE did on twitter the majority (out of like 40k people) want to save her. 

• 1 year later...