Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance for Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime!

[DE]Helen

5 hours ago, Zhaknafein said:

@[DE]Helen I think there's something wrong with the pricing. 

It's saying PHP 19.99 then switches to $19.99 upon check out.

Actually, that's how this unvaulting pack is - it does not seem to have regional pricing configured.

Since this unvault is identical to the same set of bundles as last year, it has the same non-regional pricing "issue". I bought this pack last year and found out back then that the price listed was actually ALWAYS in "USD" even if it said "PHP".

The Prime access packs, and other unvaulting bundles that came after it had proper regional pricing. As you can see, this one doesn't have it again.

On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎12 at 5:24 PM, dziellsGamer said:

Why cant you leave Rhino Prime vaulted for longer? how is his price supposed to go up if you keep unvaulting him. Not to mention there are a few other frames i wanna see get unvaulted for the accessories that I have yet to see like Valkyr

It's a good thing if the price drops, but this is coming from a Switch player, cause a lot of stuff is inflated to no end. Though I personally hoped Ash Prime would've been one of the unvaults since his price has been driven up to over 1000 plat somehow and it's just generally been a while since his vaulting happened. Like, I understand a lot of players don't have these two already, but they've had yearly releases for like three years in a row now.

How about instead of releasing noru prime and extractor prime which are total garbage you release something that hasn’t been unvaulted yet. I guess DE doesn’t like money because anyone who’s been playing the game 3-5years isn’t dropping a single dime on this stuff.

54 minutes ago, (XB1)JDEALS said:

How about instead of releasing noru prime and extractor prime which are total garbage you release something that hasn’t been unvaulted yet. I guess DE doesn’t like money because anyone who’s been playing the game 3-5years isn’t dropping a single dime on this stuff.

I think this unvaulting was mostly for the switch players, as I don’t think they have had access to rhino prime up to this point. (I may be wrong, but that’s my best guess). 

2 hours ago, (XB1)JDEALS said:

not everyone has been playing for 3-5 years. I'm only playing for a year and missed out last year's rhino and nyx accessories. And switch players... not even one year.

But I agree about extractor prime though.

7 hours ago, PrawiSucia said:

not everyone has been playing for 3-5 years. I'm only playing for a year and missed out last year's rhino and nyx accessories. And switch players... not even one year.

But I agree about extractor prime though.

just because some players weren't around a year ago for the last time these two were unvaulted dosen't make it okay for DE to unvault them AGAIN in lew of frames that have been in the vault for 2 years

On 2019-07-11 at 12:10 PM, --N-- said:

New players need a chance to get the primes too.

In case you haven't noticed, unvaults follow a pattern. Rhino and Nyx are unvaulted around July every year.

I'm seeing this train of logic a lot and I just don't agree with it at all. Its more detrimental to new players in the long run to continually unvault the same frames over and over again than it is to cycle through them all in a predictable pattern. New players don't need rhino prime, and they certainly don't need nyx prime. By keeping certain frames vaulted for years at a time while releasing others so unreasonably often it massively inflates the price of the former to unreasonable levels. New players will get the ones that are unvaulted constantly and NEVER see the other ones, while only players who were around when they weren't vaulted, or players who pay close attention to the rare events in which one of them is given out for free for a very limited time, like needing to be present for 30 minutes of an hour stream that occurs once a year and likely wont line up with your schedule if you have a job. tho carrier and dual kamas have been vaulted for 2 years and been given no such method of obtainment. Its sustainably benneficial for every type of player if they unvaulted every prime on a predictable loop. It's only temporarily beneficial to new players (and in no way more beneficial to them than the alternative) if they only ever release the same 3 unvaultings over and over again. It's madness.

Or better yet remove the vault entirely, organize their relics so there isn't duplicate parts all over the place so they can sink the relic count as low as possible (did the math a while ago and was able to get it down to roughly 40 relics but its probably closer to 60 now), and just deal with the loot dilution. I'd prefer there were twice as many relics, making individual relics twice as rare, than having 70% of the primes unavailable (and that is a rounded down estimate) for years at a time and for that number to rise indefinitely. But they make too much money off of it so they're obviously never going to do that.

1 hour ago, PollexMessier said:

just because some players weren't around a year ago for the last time these two were unvaulted dosen't make it okay for DE to unvault them AGAIN in lew of frames that have been in the vault for 2 years

so, where were you when those bundles were still available?

19 hours ago, PrawiSucia said:

so, where were you when those bundles were still available?

Which bundles specifically? I mentioned rhino and nyx, but also everything that hasn't been unvaulted for 2 years.

Tho ether way, weather or not I have any of the primes I mentioned is irrelevant. I rarely use rhino, and I almost never use nyx, and if I didn't have the primes of ether than I would just use their non primed variants in the event that I needed to use those frames for something until I eventually did get them, since its really not that big of a difference. The same goes for any other frame in the game. Being confident that eventually I will see them pop up within a reasonable amount of time. Or at least have a general idea of when based on the release order, frequency, and current unvaulting they're on. As it is it's more like rolling weighted dice. I dunno if I can expect them to release primes I'm missing soon, or if they're gonna stay vaulted for another 2 years and I should start farming platinum now before the market prices get unreachable.

Hi DE. 

TL/DR: 

Sell all items from the vault individually.

For a Plat, and a dollar price.

I want to give you guys more money, and I need to give you money, because I "owe" the money.

I will only buy Plat packs. So I want plat to be used to buy everything!

You don't need these confusing packages, you are so much better!

The more saturated the market, the more value brand loyalty has. 

I was told by "Yongyea" that you guys wanted to actually hear from players, on how we want to give you money. So this is my first, and probably last post. I feel the community is generally heard, so I don't feel the need to go to the net and vent. But, you asked for my opinion, so I have gone out of my way to give it. I wouldn't do this for any other company. I usually have the opinion of, "if you want input, pay for it, like a scientist would have to."

I have been playing for many years, since Frost Prime was first released, 1147 hours on record. I have only paid you AU$50 total for my experience. I want to give you guys more money. But I will only do so on my terms, because I'm poor. I will only buy Plat packs, and I expect to be able to purchase anything you have available, with this currency. The value of this currency is undercut by the lack of options to use it to buy individual items from the Prime vault. 

The prime un-vaulting is a stain upon your otherwise spotless reputation. Admittedly it's spotless because you have cleaned up your act many times. I feel this "Scummy" (Sorry) practice of making a "Confuse-opoly" based packaging scheme will soon (hopefully), be a footnote on your once again, spotless reputation. I want to give you money, more than any other entity on the entire internet. Of all the things that "need" my "support" (money), you alone have provided me the most entertainment value. I will give you every dollar I have spare, before any other cause, because you have earned it! I need to give you money because I "owe" you the money for the entertainment over the years. 

You don't need these confusing packages, you are so much better than others that "need" these practises, *Cough, Ubisoft, Cough*. The reason you will get my money, is because I don't need to give it to you. I don't need the XP boost to have fun. I want the XP boosters when I have a bunch of gear to grind for mastery. I haven't been forced to buy anything, since I bought some more WF/Wep slots, and when I did, I got enough to be happy for years. With more WFs released over the years, I want more. I only have a limited (but growing) amount of cash for games, but the number of companies I want to support is shrinking. This distinction between companies, I need to support, and ones I want to support in order to have fun, will become more important in the future. The more saturated the market, the more value brand loyalty has. 

Delmit. 

On 2019-07-20 at 9:24 PM, BUSTAMANIAC03 said:

How often does DE release unvaulted packs? This is the first one I have actually seen because I’m still rather new to the game.

every 3-4 months ...and yet we see the same unvaults coming again and again 

so my question is a new player will ever be able to have all frames? 

I dont remeber why it was... but Saryn Prime relics (and its weapons) were given in a event (10 of each relic) and Trinity Prime sets were given away by Twich or something like that in a point (I was just starting and a clan friend give me one).

And I agree, more options to use our plat to buy prime cosmetics stuff could be beyond excellent! Even if its only the real old ones.

On 2019-07-11 at 2:31 PM, Zahnny said:

Comparatively speaking, it's not a good syandana for the price, and I don't even know if people use extractors anymore. (plus still can't automate them)

Pro Tip: Warframe has a free mobile app which you can use to claim and deploy extractors as well as start and claim Foundry builds.

When I'm out and about in the real world and get a notification that my extractors are ready, it takes only a few moments to claim the materials and send them out again.

Not automated, no, but I don't have to bother to remember because it will remind me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived