Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

That's great and all ,but I did not get either one and this should not be the case because I got ash prime last year so my account was 100% linked and I watched the stream. Anyway it would be cool receive nekros prime too ,but at this point I am kinda losing faith. 😢😢😢😢😢😢

i Saw all tennocon,i had accounts linked, 

AS all notices webs said... 

GET YOUR FREE NEKROS PRIME AND LOTUS EPHEMERA 
For the first time ever, we’re streaming all Main Stage TennoCon panels throughout the day before TennoLive!
Watch any panel on Twitch or Mixer for 30 consecutive minutes to receive a free Lotus Ephemera.
This drop ends at 5:59 p.m ET.

dont say nothing of "chance" it says is 100% asegurated a nekros prime for watching it. 

i think you all failed us not giving it our promised nekros, maybe next year if you dont fullfish your promise,less people will watch your tennocon. because you never give nothing of promised,last time you did an event,i did not get nidus or the other warframe,i feel scammed for you. 

I watched the stream from beginning to end, and at first I thought it was going to be like Nekros prime, but then I saw some players getting Nerkos Prime and Lotus Ephemera, but I'm kind of lacking both of them 😅

(Though I love the work DE is pumping out)

I am on PSN (PSN ID : Shadow_Silver7) and linked and watched hours of the stream and didn't receive anything at all!

What about other people like me who did not even receive the Lotus Ephemera at all or Nekros Prime, Even though I am linked and watched multiple panels before Tenno live and THEN Tenno Live?

Other members on the same house as me who watched, got their drops? My brother got his drops before Tenno Live was even finished! 

Last year the same thing happened to me with Ash Prime! 

I already had Nekros Prime on PC, so I switched my account link to my PS4 one before the Nekros drop started. I got the Ephemera on PC, but I don't suppose there's any way I could get the Nekros on my PS4 account instead via a support ticket or something?

I kinda want to buy the wukong accessories bundle to have all the ephemeras. But since I'm missing the Lotus ephemera i won't have all the ephemeras.... 

I'm missing lotus not because i didnt watch, not because i didnt link my account...

I'm sure other completionist are feeling the same as well right now. 

24 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:

I kinda want to buy the wukong accessories bundle to have all the ephemeras. But since I'm missing the Lotus ephemera i won't have all the ephemeras.... 

I'm missing lotus not because i didnt watch, not because i didnt link my account...

I'm sure other completionist are feeling the same as well right now. 

A solution I’d be personally happy about is if they offered the same drops on the first devstream this season, since then the load on their servers and twitch channel won’t be as high.

1 minute ago, Hwingal said:

A solution I’d be personally happy about is if they offered the same drops on the first devstream this season, since then the load on their servers and twitch channel won’t be as high.

When you ask support for clarification if there will be more drops, the answer is that you should check the forums. Forums don't say if there will be more drops...

If you ask for more information if this problem will be fixed, the answer is that the ticket will be closed since they answered the question.

I've opened a second ticket since the first one has been completely ignored by them now. Second ticket has been ignored as well...

Can we get an announcement for those of us that got nothing at all despite watching the whole con ? :x

been waiting whole week, saw nothing coming.

none of the codes that were displayed did anything once I was told that you could input them in game and not only on the site that was down the whole time.
I was even part of the dudes who couldn't read fast enough and tried doing the !thing in twitch chat. I remember doing this with !ephemera, !digigalpack, !thingycredits (can't remember first part), etc until someone told me you actually had to input these in the site (that was down).
my twitch nickname is Seedz_FrEn

and oh yeah, of course i was linked to warframe from twitch. have been for 2 years :
1563141301-twitch-link.png

what a disapointment .

Just now, Seedeero said:

Can we get an announcement for those of us that got nothing at all despite watching the whole con ? :x

The best way is to not let this thread die for a while. Be patient and keep this thread alive. 

Archived