Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

What about the ones who watched it and received neither? Because i had ok that my twitch and switch accouts linked with a cape and i watched the gameplay that had Brickey and and another twitch streamer, sorry i didn't remember his name, and the full tennolive and received neither and I'm not the only one for sure, i seen the replies of this forum, so i see conundrum.There are people who deserve more than me because they watched the whole stream. Also this could mean false advertisement, no matter if you got one of them or none like many people, it falls in the category, not receiving what was advertised. Doesn't look good.

I also didn't get either the ephemera or Nekros Prime despite watching the whole day. I really wish they would do a time limited code or something instead of doing drops on such large events. They seem to mess up when there are that many people trying to get them.

Thank you for your response to let everyone know you're aware of this issue. However, like some of the posters who have already posted here, I watched the stream during the eligible time frame to get the ephemera and Nekros Prime, however I have yet to receive both to my account. I know my twitch and warframe are linked as I had received Ash Prime last year almost instantaneously after watching stream. 

As some have pointed out, I hope your fix on the 15th of giving everyone who already has the ephemera with Nekros Prime doesn't shaft those of us who did not receive either one.

Thanks again DE for an enjoyable game! 

Yeeeeeeah, exact opposite problem for me and my friend. We both started watching at the exact same time on our own separate devices with long-linked Twitch/Warframe accounts, and I got the Ephemera + Nekros, while my friend got ONLY Nekros. This is super depressing to hear, because it means you literally just don't care about the other chunk of people who got cheated out of the only real reward from the stream, the exclusive item.

I understand it’s the weekend and of course wouldn’t deny DE their well earned rest after tennocon, but I really hope they address the amount of people in here having issues beside the “got ephemera, not nekros” tomorrow. I mean surely they don’t believe that this many people were actually ineligible and/or lying to get freebies?

I actually didn't recieved neither, I've watched TennoCon and didn't recieved both Nekros or the ephemera. But I'll still wait; distribution might not have been completed. But if not, please let me know if something is wrong with my linking. It is linked to my PS4 account 

This gives me hope that things will get fixed but I feel like it is still not a full fix. 

I didn't watch at the right time for the ephemera, but watched pretty much all of the 6-7 block for the Nekros Prime drop. I still haven't gotten my Nekros yet and this fix seems like it will still leave me hanging.

um this is stupid worse advertisement ive EVER SEEN its shady....Untitled-1%20copy%20(3)-noscale.jpgYOU DE are THE best F2P out there but in turn pull thee worse business practice possible it makes you Digital Extremes look no better then god howard or EA you made an AD saying LINK your PS4/PC/XBOX/SWITCH or w.e. and win a nekros prime and ephemera granted you watch the stream  AND the funny thing is it only said to WATCH the MAIN stage which started at 6EST if i remember right. now i here people saying you had to watch the ENTIRE stream before said 6EST to get the ephemera AND PRIME y'all are crazy and people need to start taking notice that yall are no different the the rest of the scummy F2P devs out there's. y'all basically where trying to give little to nothing without taking any blame for it but you guys are getting all of the balme you can LIE devs LYING to a loyal player base is the BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGEST nono in the history of gaming yall deserve the backlash for years to come and your "new project" i hope falls flat on its face for being liars NOWHERE on your AD for linking our accounts or ANYWHERE else i saw said you had to watch before 6EST just from and after 6EST so we don't get ephemera or prime cause yall liers who'd rather not give away that much free merch now you know what'll happen people are gonna start buying what you did not give us cause yall got excited and that $ in y'all's shady pockets............... i end my rant... get good DE i mean DE-RPi hope falls flat on its face for being liars NOWHERE on your AD for linking our accounts or ANYWHERE else i saw said you had to watch before 6EST just from and after 6EST so we don't get ephemera or prime cause yall liers who'd rather not give away that much free merch now you know what'll happen people are gonna start buying what you did not give us cause yall got excited and that $ in y'all's shady pockets............... i end my rant... get good DE i mean DE-RPi hope falls flat on its face for being liars NOWHERE on your AD for linking our accounts or ANYWHERE else i saw said you had to watch before 6EST just from and after 6EST so we don't get ephemera or prime cause yall liers who'd rather not give away that much free merch now you know what'll happen people are gonna start buying what you did not give us cause yall got excited and that $ in y'all's shady pockets............... i end my rant... get good DE i mean DE-RPll happen people are gonna start buying what you did not give us cause yall got excited and that $ in y'all's shady pockets............... i end my rant... get good DE i mean DE-RPll happen people are gonna start buying what you did not give us cause yall got excited and that $ in y'all's shady pockets............... i end my rant... get good DE i mean DE-RP

On 2019-07-13 at 7:43 AM, (PS4)NinjAsylum_ said:

Nekros and the Ephemera were both sent to my PC account when my Twitch is linked to my PS4 account.  The same exact thing happened last year for Ash prime.  

Exactly the same thing which happened to me. I connected my twitch to my PS4 and Switch account, yet I received it on my Switch account only, (even though I connected my PS4 account to twitch first so no-one can say there's a priority system going on here). Can DE do something about this such as asking users which account they would like the drops to be located on. E.g. They can remove the drops from the Switch account and add them onto the PS4 account. Thanks anyways DE for at least making a post about the ongoing problem.

I do not know why but every time I like DE more than other developers who have spent years playing their games.I do not know if it is for the respect of the community and listen to it or for simply doing one of the best games to play with friends and / or meet new friends.There may be problems in the game, there are at all, but at least try to improve it.I was already thinking that you had to buy Nekros Prime but with this news the day has already improved.
Thanks DE :D

Archived