Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

Disappointed if this is the only action taken, I watched the entire day's worth of stream, had it open early before the event started. Got neither Ephemera or Nekros drop. Opened a ticket last week which basically told me to check my twitch sync which I had checked before the stream began specifically because last year's Ash Prime drops also had problems, and to wait a week. Well so far nothing at all. 

Thank you DE for giving me nothing and wasted my time to watch the whole stream(it was really interisting)but at the end of the day is look's like a big scam cuz the most of the people didn't reciec one or both of rewards.Really Thank you for  doing your best when we are talking about  paid stuff and not the  free one 🙂

Is this the way how you treat your loyal fans? 
It is interesting how you do your best when is about taking money from us gamers.But when is about giving free bonuses/rewards for your loyal fans you experience difficulties.It's seems washing your hands with cheap tricks and excuses.I am not talking about my self only but the community as whole.It a appears that many other people from this community recieved nothing or only 1 of the drops. 
Let me give you an example.If your boss promise your team to give you 40% bonus over your monthly wage, and all of you give your maximum to get the bonus -you work hard,you pay attention and in the end of that month only few of your team recieve the bonus.Your boss tells you how great u are but excuses that its the system and not his fault. 
SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ?HM 
Don't forget this life is cycle and everything is back in one or another way. 😉

Il y a 8 heures, (XB1)CurtisKimblee a dit :

And what exactly did they do for Ash?   Just gave it to 'everybody' during a certain time frame, I heard?  What were the details/requirements for this?

Last year you have just to watch partner during the week before tenno live. Because the same problem have arise with ash. This year if you haven't watch and obtain the ephemera you get nothing. So the poeple who have the ephemera but not Nekros would get him. But people like me who haven't watching the first part don't get anything. Its worse for who have watched the whole thing and get anything...

2 minutes ago, (XB1)o StormKeeper o said:

Last year you have just to watch partner during the week before tenno live. Because the same problem have arise with ash. This year if you haven't watch and obtain the ephemera you get nothing. So the poeple who have the ephemera but not Nekros would get him. But people like me who haven't watching the first part don't get anything. Its worse for who have watched the whole thing and get anything...

If the care for the players they should read this and see all the people who didn't get anything. And just give them the freebies 

1 hour ago, Silverraygun said:

Disappointed if this is the only action taken, I watched the entire day's worth of stream, had it open early before the event started. Got neither Ephemera or Nekros drop. Opened a ticket last week which basically told me to check my twitch sync which I had checked before the stream began specifically because last year's Ash Prime drops also had problems, and to wait a week. Well so far nothing at all. 

Same for me... 

I even wrote in twitch chat... 

I have watched the whole stream and didn't get anything at all till now, quite a disappointment, especially cause I spent half of the night (Germany), my twitch account is linked. If you make promises like that you should be able to deliver, sorry.

On 2019-07-12 at 5:44 PM, Sehost said:

I was linked and didn't get either of them despite watching the whole thing, I even have chat logs to show I was in the stream typing at various moments during the whole tennocon stream.

Can I still get it? I watched the whole thing while being streamed but did not in fact receive the drops, either of them.

If I can provide screenshots can I receive them?

I provided full video proof that I watched it and they wouldn't give me the ephemera...

I don't think they will.

This is absurd. My friend and I watched the livestream, sitting right next to each other. He got all the rewards, and I did not get any of them. There's no problem with my account linkage because I've gotten stuff without any trouble.

Support is claiming they can not add rewards to my account, which is absolute bull. They can, they just wont. They just keep sending me these ridiculous canned responses.

People who spend hundreds of dollars on your game are not getting the stuff they're supposed to, and you refuse to do anything about it. Great customer service DE. You should not even do these stupid events if you refuse to follow through. Hiding behind idiotic policies only infuriates customers. 

On 2019-07-12 at 10:44 PM, Sehost said:

I was linked and didn't get either of them despite watching the whole thing, I even have chat logs to show I was in the stream typing at various moments during the whole tennocon stream.

Can I still get it? I watched the whole thing while being streamed but did not in fact receive the drops, either of them.

If I can provide screenshots can I receive them?

You can go to twitch customer support

Archived