Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

11 minutes ago, (XB1)MyApoca1yps3Xx said:

We have to! Patience hopefully will pay off! I love the game and am not going anywhere so I’ll be bumping til either I get them or not... just hope I do could use nekros bad

It appears that they are placing more priority on Nekros since the nekros will bring in more new players. Older players put priority on the ephemera. Older players are also less likely to spend money since they would have either already spent money or learned how to trade better so at the moment their priority is nekros for the largest gain.

We might have our lotus way later. 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Voltonline said:

I got the ephemera but no nekros, so I hope this fix will works

Anyway really upset about the support, they should had never close so many tickets saying everybody “if you have no nekros it’s a problem of yours”, very unprofessional 

They are just following protocol. Its very likely they speak or write the bare minimum of english since the time frame the tickets are answered appears to be around 7pm to 7am. As such, they use copied lines of text. If you write too much it becomes hard for them to answer and as such are forced to close the thread.

Im a bit disapointed to be honest if that's the following criteria that means i don't even have a chance on getting the drops. I've been waiting for a week and i still haven't got my drops eventhough i watched the stream since the simaris game nonstop on my phone via twitch. I was waiting for the tennocon stream because of the nekros prime drop. Why you ask? Because he is still vaulted and i can't farm it and the only way i can do is buy them with plats in which i am lacking. Please fix this problem DE, don't let us down like this.

Same I watched the entire day of streams and got the ephemera but not the Nekros prime and slot, and have they started to run this script?

Just to clarify my Monday ended nearly 2 hours ago now, did they even run the script? as we haven't received an update about it and I still haven't got the Nekros prime

2 hours ago, Nibelhim said:

It appears that they are placing more priority on Nekros since the nekros will bring in more new players. Older players put priority on the ephemera. Older players are also less likely to spend money since they would have either already spent money or learned how to trade better so at the moment their priority is nekros for the largest gain.

We might have our lotus way later. 

I started watching at 6:17 PM, and even posted once or twice in the chat. Nekros is the sole reason I even watched it, but I know I wont get it.

I've played a bit when ps4 version didnt have trophies. Before that I dabbled on the steam version. I'm seriously tired of being told to watch a stream for a free prime, then finding out I wasted my time. (They had issues last con too) I dont make it a point to watch things "live". 

It is all well and good to run a scrpt fot f those that got thephemera and no t nekros but what if you did no  get either what are you gonna do? Probably screw us over and say well sucks to be us huh. I watched all8anddahalf hrs and got nothing now it looks as though people like me who did not get either drop p are getting screwed out of their just reward this is frustating and highly disappointing and as someone who has championed the community game and most importantly the devs 's beening very caring and listens to the community issues the silence and lack of an adequite solution for everyone is drivinh me to not recommend this game devs or community to anyone else. I really dont care about nekros as I already have him from previous relis but I really wanted the lotus ephemera but it appears that DE is going to ignore the ppeople like me. I f this turns out to be the case I will no longer support this game both financially and publicly.Please DE dont disappoint me and others wh o had the same issue show me that the words of care and community and wanting tomake things right are not just empty and vaccuious mutterings.

2 minutes ago, Shyence said:

So I was wondering about this today and I checked my account settings and saw this thing at the bottom.

Clicking refresh does nothing and I don't want to unlink and relink it back just in case. Might this be a potential reason I'm not getting the drop?

a lot of ppl were desynced right before, but a lot of ppl were synced and still got nothing which was the problem. 

2 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:

a lot of ppl were desynced right before, but a lot of ppl were synced and still got nothing which was the problem. 

Wait, but I'm still linked and have been for a year. What is this desync?

6 minutes ago, Shyence said:

Wait, but I'm still linked and have been for a year. What is this desync?

For some reason warframe lost connection to twitch. 

Anyways, even if you were connected you might not get anything. Anyways, just reconnect yourself and wait for a fix. 

20 minutes ago, rexash said:

Wait, I didn't get the ephemera cuz I only watch tennolive after 6.00, does that mean I won't get my nekros prime?

it means u should only get nekros prime, but apparently it means you should get nothing now.

So what about the people that haven't gotten either their Ephemera or Nekros? I was present since 5 PM ET to the very end and linked (Have been linked for over 2 years). Proceeded to wait a week after learning of the issues and now here I am still without either of them and with nothing in sight to confirm I should be receiving it.

Do these people all just get shafted? I know I'm not alone, I'm seeing it left and right here and on Twitter. Even people that'd provided screenshots (which I sadly didn't save any myself, but was posting in chat at least) were told there's nothing that can be done for them. How often are we going to continue to run into this issue with stream loot? It seems every single big stream event has some mess or another regarding loot not being properly delivered. Not once am I aware of has it gone well. At what point do you give up on stream loot altogether for events such as these?

You have people that shelled out money on tickets that didn't properly receive either of the drops. At the very least the Ephemera could've been shoved into Baro's offered items for just the TennoCon relay, no? It'd also add the benefit of those that weren't able to be there on Saturday the chance to get it for a cost, and I know you like to make money; every company does. He was there for the rest of the week and no one on your team (or at least no one making the decisions) thought that might be a good idea as an "in the meantime" fix? It may have stopped the angers, or at least calmed them, of numerous people if accompanied by a simple, "Hey, we're working on it still but in the meantime you can get it here just in case." Sure, some people will probably be upset at having to watch the stream for 30 minutes while others end up getting it at a cost of $20, credits, and some ducats; but I feel it'd not be as upsetting as the backlash you're getting now. Although, arguably, it could further deepen the upset of those that watched the 30 minutes in time properly, didn't get the ephemera, and also didn't / couldn't get a digital ticket (as in; people that fall under all three of these criteria, not just one of them).

Archived