Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

I linked my accounts, watched the entire cast on my phone, and did not receive either loot drop. Submitted a ticket yesterday and got what I felt was a "too bad, so sad" response. I followed your instructions(linking accounts, watching 30+ minutes of TennoCon), got nothing. I see I'm not the only one. I'm more annoyed at their response, than I am about not getting the drops.

EDIT: For what this game offers for FREE is amazing. They do listen to us, it's a bit frustrating when hiccups happen to the users.

EDIT#2: I saw in another post that the ephemera was a loot drop for watching BEFORE 6pmEST, so I will modify that I was eligible for only Nekros Prime.

I was in the stream listening to it in the background from the start, and had it actively open from the Simaris quiz to the end of the Kuva Lich yet haven't received either drop. I even received a message from Alad V noting that my 'volunteer work' was acknowledged despite several friends not getting said message, we just thought it might have to do with the drops and was a note sent due to the possible delay in things getting sent out/received. This is the first time I've had any trouble with receiving Twitch drops.

i only got nekros prime drop, but not the ephemera, i even watched the full stream
i want to know if the ephemera will be available again in the future in some kind of anniversary alert or a nightwave: intermission reward or something like that

I was curious and downloaded Warframe on PC... I recieved both items there without being linked. On my PS4 with hundreds of hours an effort, nothing... of course PS4 is linked with twitch and I watched everything... even wrote in chat sometimes to ensure to be logged in

This is so sad...

On 2019-07-13 at 10:51 PM, Nibelhim said:

Do we have any news about people with missing Lotus Ephemera?

i sent a request but they said that it's impossible to give us the lotus ephimera and nekros because  they has completed all the drop list.  😞 😡

1 hour ago, (PS4)killbot-xD said:

I just logged in and I have my Nekros P so the script is working.

Tennocon was the gift imo so if I hadn't have got my drops it would've been okay, but thanks very much Danielle/DE for going the extra mile for us. There is a lot of anger/entitlement in the comments and on Twitter, but don't let that fool you into thinking that what you do for your community is unappreciated because it most certainly is. Thanks again! ❤️  

You will sing other song when u dont have your promised stuff.So don't put words in our mounths and don't be such a schmoozer(sweet talker) ❤️😉

1 minute ago, (PS4)Sanokaizu said:

I did followed all the steps and yes it's linked to my warframe account and I watched more than 2hrs .. none of those 2 items..Where can I report for this?

Even if you report it, they will not give it to you. I already did that process

1 hour ago, BlackUFO said:

First things first.

Did you follow all procedures ?

Linked your Acc to your twitch acc. etc, etc. 

Second, once you have, successfuly, completed all the requirements and still did not get it, then you may claim it's "unfair".

I got it on the very next day succeeding TennoCon (sunday). All my friends did the same thing, linked their twitch accounts, watched it via Twitch. All of them got it.

A couple of people I know, which play in the PS4 platform, also got it. I don't know.

The only conclusion I come up with is that you didn't follow all steps.

Third. It's a bunch of free goodies. The stream itself was fun enough, getting a free ephemera + Prime WF with Reactor and Slot was just the "icing in the cake".

Yes, I did all the necessary procedure to win the prizes.
If it had only happened to me, I would have understood that it was my mistake, but it happened to many people.

I watched over two hours of the stream on Steam and received neither an ephemera or nekros prime. I have my twitch and steam accounts linked to my warframe account, which I can prove due to the fact that I previously received the Trinity Prime bundle that included the syndanas. Are you going to make an effort to help people who did everything required for the drops but got nothing anyway?

1 hour ago, SL3YY said:

Okay i just checked another very old account i havent played in a long time with. This account receivede both Nekros Prime and the Ephemera. But the account is not even linked to my twitch. How is that possible????

So appearantly if you have other Warframe accounts it gets sent there. Mine was sent to my pc account that I never linked. I asked for it to be transferred to my main xbox account and was told to bad.

DE customer service is EA bad holy crap.

Archived