Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Also

@DeMonkey

Morning how was the sleep? 😄

Uninterrupted until about 9am, at which point I got a phone call from a hospital about my MRI being fast tracked.

So that 4-6 week waiting period I mentioned? Yeah, it's on Friday, haha. I guess this is to make up for how long I was waiting for a call back, and how much I had to chase them on it.

Yours?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Uninterrupted until about 9am, at which point I got a phone call from a hospital about my MRI being fast tracked.

So that 4-6 week waiting period I mentioned? Yeah, it's on Friday, haha. I guess this is to make up for how long I was waiting for a call back, and how much I had to chase them on it.

Yours?

Anime, forums, and leveling Kitgun's all in all not so bad. Good to hear your MRI is moved up faster you get answers the better.

4 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Can we cancel the saturday and reboot it?

Hold on Phoenix!

PROTEA!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Kerfuffle is my new favourite English word (although I suspect German origin, just because of the sound of it). Thank you!

Gizmo comes as a close second.

Mine is "wobble". 😄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

What happened?

Lost all of the morning outside due to people having arses for heads, and not telling us that they are closing the shop in 1 hour.

The shop in question is 2 hours away from the starting location, and when we go there we were given the finger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phoenix1992 said:

Lost all of the morning outside due to people having arses for heads, and not telling us that they are closing the shop in 1 hour.

The shop in question is 2 hours away from the starting location, and when we go there we were given the finger.

Damn, that's rough... 🙁

Here, have this, hope he makes you feel better! One of my favourite pictures on the internet:

cute-hamsters-1__880.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 1

Tried to get through the last season of Earth Final Conflict on Amazon and I just...WAY too much sexualization of the characters and it was awful writing.

So instead I'm going to jump into Deep Space 9.  For like, the 69th time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Tried to get through the last season of Earth Final Conflict on Amazon and I just...WAY too much sexualization of the characters and it was awful writing.

The sexualization of characters in Earth Final Conflict made you sexualize the estimated number of times you'll be re-watching Deep Space 9?

8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Have you tried Babylon 5?

And before you say something, Yes I got my stuff done, and yes I own the entirety of STNG, STDS9, STV, and The Original Series. 

Edited by Magus_Tahir

Just now, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

The sexualization of characters in Earth Final Conflict made you sexualize the estimated number of times you'll be re-watching Deep Space 9?

Or, it really is the 69th time I've started this series. 😉 

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

Have you tried Babylon 5?

And before you say something, Yes I got my stuff done, and yes I own the entirety of STN, STDS9, STV, and The Original Series. 

I'm too poor to outright buy any of them but man do I want to.

And I haven't gotten into Babylon 5 yet.