Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

33 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Eh me and our good old friend who loves to take out of context videos to prove his point are going at it for like this 5th time I swear he’s like a gnat to being argumentative. 

I don't know who you're talking about. And I'm so happy this way! My Spidey sense tells me which threads will go poopoo fast just by reading the title, and I don't even go near them.

I have a system inspired by recent events that determines if I will make a thread for something on General.

Step one: Could this thread I am thinking of be answered by a rack of nodding noggle statues. 

Yes: Not worth making.

No: See step two.

Step Two: Does this thread have any current buzzwords talked about in the last two weeks on social media or patch notes?

Yes: Not worth making.

No: Refer to step one.

Very simple system, it just so happens to work.

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I don't know who you're talking about. And I'm so happy this way! My Spidey sense tells me which threads will go poopoo fast just by reading the title, and I don't even go near them.

I’ve learned how to incite people to derail for me come learn from the master 😉

• Like 1

Sometimes it pays off to be a non-steam-using luddite.

And my main problem with the whole Xoris kerfuffle is, that it is the second corpus weapon using energy for a blade. Just one conceptual step further and:

I can hardly wait! (Metal version of Duel of the Fates starts playing in my head)

• Like 1

Only reason I starter using Steam was for TennoGen. Then my boyfriend started playing final fantasy and it went on sale and somehow I'm beta testing another game and its steam only...

Slippery slope.  A steamy slippery slope. 

• Like 1

Just now, MagPrime said:

Only reason I starter using Steam was for TennoGen. Then my boyfriend started playing final fantasy and it went on sale and somehow I'm beta testing another game and its steam only...

Slippery slope.  A steamy slippery slope. 

If you come to FFXIV I can help you out if you're on Aether Data Center.

• Like 1

Just now, MagPrime said:

The game is still updating and I've never played, so I have no idea what that means yet. ^_^

Oh well there are 3 Data Centers (Server Clusters) in North America namely Aether, Primal, and Crystal. There are roughly 8 individual home servers in each. Within each Data center is how the automated Looking for Group system pools players into ques for the roles of Tank, Healer, and DPS for party composition. And the realm from which you form your private groups cross server. When you first start you have to pick a Data center, then pick a server within that Data Center to be your home. 

This home server is where you can buy land for a house if it's available, sell items on the market boards, and have you banking retainers.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Destruction? Bleh.

Personally I have a lot of respect for the Restoration school.

Ironically that was my second school I mastered because I learned in Morrowind that I could use it to Fortify Destruction skill. I had a spell I made called Ruby Head of Death that had 15% success chance unless I buffed myself first. It did direct health damage nothing could survive it and it used nearly all my magicka. 

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 1