Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Hard mode feels like Frame Fighter all over again.

DE announces something with a "this isn't a very complex or hard addition, we're just adding it with a little work.

The community immediately decides it's the solution to a major problem.

it isn't.

Outrage.

Rebecca did say outright this is not endgame. Ppl will interpret things to be what they wan't however.

Hows your weekend?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Rebecca did say outright this is not endgame. Ppl will interpret things to be what they wan't however.

Hows your weekend?

The thing is no matter what it’s still a somewhat not ideal attempt to making a challenge in game. I feel like if they wanted to implement challenge just boosting ehp armor values and levels furthers the meta creating less viability and causing more things to get merged. Vs actually trying to fix the game at a core level so this issue wouldn’t be present for example the xoris I knew was going to be nerfed to the ground with talks of hard mode being around lmao .

but my weekend is good I’ve been at work all night how about yours 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

The thing is no matter what it’s still a somewhat not ideal attempt to making a challenge in game. I feel like if they wanted to implement challenge just boosting ehp armor values and levels furthers the meta creating less viability and causing more things to get merged. Vs actually trying to fix the game at a core level so this issue wouldn’t be present for example the xoris I knew was going to be nerfed to the ground with talks of hard mode being around lmao .

but my weekend is good I’ve been at work all night how about yours 

At work on my Monday of the week. Not having coffee in the house has made me sonewhat sharp tongued tonight. LoL

6 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Hows your weekend?

So far so good.

As I implied with a previous post, very much enjoying Titanfall 2, multiplayer and all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

So far so good.

As I implied with a previous post, very much enjoying Titanfall 2, multiplayer and all. 

Nice. Waiting for Baldurs Gate III sometime in August. WF needs to hold me together till then. 

Listening to a neat documentary about the Antikythera Mechanism while working its fascinating.