Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #253!

[DE]Megan
Message added by [DE]Megan

We have found the issue that was preventing many players from receiving the 3 Day Credit Booster Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward.

Please log into your accounts now and check your Inbox! 

9 minutes ago, VoreoTheDragon said:

Im just sad i missed the nekros thing... didn't know you could get stuff from twitch streams? (for Tennocon)  Or did you still need to pay for something? 
Though I basically returned after a 3 year hiatus this past week ... so my bad XD

If you link your WF and Twitch accounts, you can get Twitch drops during certain promotion periods (e.g. Plains of Eidolon release, Orb Vallis release, TennoCon). The triggers can vary depending on the promotion. On a more regular basis, there's almost always a small gift for watching Prime Time (continuously for 30 minutes - but it still pays to actually read the requirements for the streams you plan to watch if getting the drops is your primary goal). 

No payment is necessary to be eligible for drops (just link and watch), although Twitch Prime itself does come with a few additional goodies. TennoCon had additional goodies for folks who purchased tickets (or the digital pack), but the Lotus Ephemera/Nekros Prime were open to everyone. 

Archived