Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #253!

[DE]Megan
Message added by [DE]Megan

We have found the issue that was preventing many players from receiving the 3 Day Credit Booster Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward.

Please log into your accounts now and check your Inbox! 

1 minute ago, (XB1)PompousNinja156 said:

Hard to say everyone, but it seems to be the case, though WHY that is is probably why a lot of people saw the Tennocon/Tennolive drops not working as intended despite trying to pin it on failing to link properly.

One speculation was PSN players NOT getting the Tennocon stuff at all since many of the people claiming they didn't get it were actually on PSN.

2 minutes ago, IspanoLFW said:

One speculation was PSN players NOT getting the Tennocon stuff at all since many of the people claiming they didn't get it were actually on PSN. 

Oh now that's interesting. So in turning it on for PSN they ended up accidentally turning it off for everyone else. Which is why I'm wondering why they stick to drops since as far as my memory recalls, the system has never NOT been broken in some way.

Didn't get the drop on PC. My fiancee and I were at Tennocon and couldn't get to a computer to redeem through the game, and the website was hammered the entire time. Codes didn't work by the time we got back to the hotel after Tennocon was over. This is going to be really disappointing if drops don't go out like they're supposed to.

I think alot of players are misconstrued about the drops. They are giving one per stream over the following 4 prime times.  This week was booster.  Whether you previously entered the promo or not isn't really relevant anymore.

Just now, look said:

I think alot of players are misconstrued about the drops. They are giving one per stream over the following 4 prime times.  This week was booster.  Whether you previously entered the promo or not isn't really relevant anymore.

Yes it was a booster, and people are saying they didn't get said booster. I got one from the Tennocon code no problem, but not one from this stream. I'm ok with not getting it since i'll be gone the next 3 days anyways, just throwing my name into the hat as evidence more than anything.

As for other comments about this stream and Tennocon, it's very possible the issues are different. Might be related, might not be. Don't assume something not working means the same issue as it not working another time.

4 minutes ago, IspanoLFW said:

Yes it was a booster, and people are saying they didn't get said booster. I got one from the Tennocon code no problem, but not one from this stream. I'm ok with not getting it since i'll be gone the next 3 days anyways, just throwing my name into the hat as evidence more than anything.

As for other comments about this stream and Tennocon, it's very possible the issues are different. Might be related, might not be. Don't assume something not working means the same issue as it not working another time.

for me personally, I made the comparison between the two drops to highlight that's it's not something as simple as "your account wasn't linked properly" which is the current excuse for not getting drops. my accounts were linked before tenno live, got the drops (except for ducats for some odd reason?). accounts still linked during tenno live, no drops. my accounts were still linked (not reset) for 253, got the drop. I passed this information along to support after their canned response and hope that it will give another point of data but I am not expecting anyone to look into it or care at this point

34 minutes ago, Zendar_Draconis said:

I watched the entire stream through twitch.tv and did not get the drop in my PC account yet 😞

I checked my account to confirm that it's still linked to Twitch. I did receive the Lotus Ephemera and Nekros Prime from watching the TennoCon stream through Twitch.

1 hour ago, CameronRambo said:

1- offer tennocon reward
2- reward glitches out
3- offer same reward for primetime as a make up
4- drop glitches out

nice.

I just care about lotus ephemera...

Didnt get it watched most of tennocon. didnt get today's reward, watched all of it.

Archived