Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I got Nekros Prime for free without watching tennocon

Drazurd

7 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

We in same boat.  My son in room next to me got both (and I set up his account), I got nothing and watched longer.  

DE hasn't address players that got screwed out of both.  Sad day for Warframe.

Yeah, the Nekros P script gave me a glimmer of hope, and I thought they'd say something about this issue, after they dealt with that one, but so far it's just been silence.

4 hours ago, Ascarith said:

And what precisely is your question? This looked like a good faith effort to answer a pretty reasonable interpretation of your question (i.e. "what loopholes might exist?"). Not sure why it matters who (attempts to) answer(s) your question. 

4 hours ago, Genitive said:

One player could create many accounts, buy plat for those accounts, send this plat to another account, and do a charge back. Then, they'd get their money back and would be able to keep all the plat on one of the accounts without any consequences.

I assume that is what @Hypernaut1 meant.

So badically has nothing to do with what I said...

3 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Please refrain from quoting me ever again or I will report you for harassment.

You attempted to answer a question that wasn't directed at you and you want to report me for Harrasment ? 

Go for it.... 

3 hours ago, nslay said:

Silly Lutesque! DE wants everyone to buy their own plat with real monies rather than game the system. Shame on you for not buying plat and unknowingly trading for bad plat! 

I actually did buy platinum.... trading was too much of a headache when I first started so I just paid upfront...

4 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

The only thing they should make more obvious is that if you are in the negative, not even support will help you with the balance. Yes they will restore your items...but you have to buy Plat anyway

That is pretty much the thing that is the major problem with how they "solve" chargebacks and the illegal plat that follows. Any other company would simply trace their logs and replace the traded items to the proper people, to the point where it was prior to the chargeback occured. That would result in charged back plat being removed along with no one getting hurt, aswell as remove the whole reason why shady #*!%ers do the chargeback jig in the first place.

Currently it might be the only thing I think DE handles poorly, but it is a massive thing that shouldnt even be a thing to begin with.

29 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

So badically has nothing to do with what I said...

To use your words: "doesn't answer my question."

Serious question, so I can get a better sense for whether or not there's something I can do to get us on the same page: Is English your primary language?

Edited by Ascarith

4 hours ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

Yup. 🙂

I miss the days when you'd watch the streams you had a genuine interest in and DE didn't try to bribe folks for views.

Well, I don't regret watching the reveals at least.

However some of the guys that were on before the Devs?, the only thing they said of any interest to me was "Corinth Prime". Which I am like "Yes please"

6 hours ago, Lutesque said:

You attempted to answer a question that wasn't directed at you and you want to report me for Harrasment ? 

I think it's mostly because some people here see you as a troll who just spends a lot of time on the forums running in circles. 

That or you're genuinely a few fries short of a happy meal. 

• Like 1