Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Sortie Advice

(PSN)Gentleman_Raven_

Question

Hey y'all

As the title says, I am prepping Inaros for Sorties and I'd like your opinion on how to mod him. Right now my setup is

Aura: Corrosive Projection, Exilus: TBD, Umbral Vit, Fiber, and Intensify, Rage, Gladiator Aegis, and Resolve. The other 2 slots are TBD.

Hit me up with suggestions and thanks for your input fellow Tenno!

18 answers to this question

Inaros doesn't need much out side of some health and armor mods. Adaptation works well on him. The augment for his 4th ability will make him immune to status effects. My suggestion is to put quality of life mods on him. I've stacked mine up with a bunch of sprint speed mods and my Inaros can outrun most Volt's, while being pretty much unkillable. Whatever you decide to put on him will be fine. 

Another note is to use Arcane Grace on him if you have it. Works very well with his high health pool. 

10 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

No need for Umbral Intensify. Inaros doesn't need strength.

I'd suggest Adaptation, Negation Swarm, a Movement Mod (like Rush), (Primed) Vigor and Enemy Sense or sth like this.

Can facetank anything up to Lv 200

umbra intensity will make a complete set to raise your health by 770%

10 hours ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

Hey y'all

As the title says, I am prepping Inaros for Sorties and I'd like your opinion on how to mod him. Right now my setup is

Aura: Corrosive Projection, Exilus: TBD, Umbral Vit, Fiber, and Intensify, Rage, Gladiator Aegis, and Resolve. The other 2 slots are TBD.

Hit me up with suggestions and thanks for your input fellow Tenno!

With this build, you will never die, you will become immortal, nothing will kill you

PS: if you health link and armor link your pet to inaros, it will get 14k health and 991 armor, making it also immortal

Enjoy

f4CuSVt.png

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

7 hours ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

I just wanted to get the maximum bonus for health and armor, so that's why I use all 3. I figured extra ability strength couldn't hurt.

Overkill...and waste of Capacity...but sure go for it. Toss Primed Vigor for it

1 hour ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Umbra intensity will make a complete set to raise your health by 770%

Look at the above comment.

Also why you using Sure Footed but not Negation Swarm? The little Armor of Armored Agility isn't worth it. I'd switch them and use a Mobility mod (I use Toxic Flight because of Inaros innate Dash polarity in Exilus slot) instead

Despite what everyone tells you Inaros can make use of strength.... the reason why everyone is recommending Health and Armor is probably because they have convenient methods of healing like Magus Repair/Arcane Grace....

If you yourself don't have these Arcanes its actually worth sacrificing some Armor/Health in favour Strength and Range since Inaros can Heal himself and Allies with his 4 (Scarab Swarm).... and its a good-ish CC Ability.... its a far less Selfish build that actually benefits your Team Mates and contributes to the mission objective in most case....do note that Scarab Swarm works better in tight spaces.

So I would say keep all the Umbral mods on and maybe even Gladiator Resolve then add Stretch and Augur ReacH/Cunning Drift and then throw on Rage/Hunter Adrenaline for your Energy and streamline for efficiency..... adding Duration will help the effect last longer. 

I actually use overextended on my build because I valued the CC a lot more than the Health Regen but thats just me.... infact increasing the effect range actually helps since the more enemies it effects the faster your health will regenerate. 

26 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Overkill...and waste of Capacity...but sure go for it. Toss Primed Vigor for it

Look at the above comment.

Also why you using Sure Footed but not Negation Swarm? The little Armor of Armored Agility isn't worth it. I'd switch them and use a Mobility mod (I use Toxic Flight because of Inaros innate Dash polarity in Exilus slot) instead

Prime sure footed so you never got knock down specially in high level enemies. and armored agility is for additional armor which helps to make it immortal

I have tested this built against enemies level 450 and they were never able to kill me

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Prime sure footed so you never got knock down specially in high level enemies

Yeah...I know hoe this mod works.

but Negation Swarm does the same, in fact you also don't get any procs.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

I have tested this built against enemies level 450 and they were never able to kill me

Fair enough, but like I stated: overkill.

I cannot play long enough to exceed Lv 250 anymore ^^'

edit: Topic was "Sortie Advice". And I doubt OP has 900 days (?) logged

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Prime sure footed so you never got knock down specially in high level enemies. and armored agility is for additional armor which helps to make it immortal

7 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Yeah...I know hoe this mod works.

but Negation Swarm does the same, in fact you also don't get any procs.

Negation swarm actually is better because Primed Sure Footed still plays out a stagger animation when you would normally get knocked down.... and this is a huge pain in the ass when you get bombarded by multiple Arson Eximus enemies in Eximus Strong Holds when you're trying to reload or resurrect a team mate. 

Negation Swarm literally makes you immune to EVERYTHING that would otherwise interrupt anything you're doing.... the only thing that would interupt you would be if you get knocked upwards and then back downwards performing a hard landing. The Terra Trenchers do this a lot out in the Vallis....

The Immunity to Status Effects is just a Bonus.... as if Inaros Really cares about slash and puncture procs....

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Why using Negation Swarm while Rage or HA equipped?

What do you mean?

We haven't mentioned Rage/HA...and even if you use both combined...what gives? It still tops up your energy so Inaros can spam his abilities, like 1 right, left, front back and so on to just stun enemies. Even unmodded it has good range and duration

I have a few different inaros setups I use but one I never see others with is Overextended.  Umbral intensify covers up the strength hole so your finishers still heal you decently.

pocket sand has infinite punch through.  Just throw a few pocket sands out while you’re meleeing around for massive crowd control.  Bonus is, the little damage ticks over their heads help you to line up your next hit or see enemies hiding behind stuff or where there are a mass of mobs in the next room.

I'm pretty sure you can run Inaros without a build(no mods) for sortie level if you have some good melee.
My build is something like (XB1)Oussii's withouth primed vigor/sure footed(because I don't have them) and except for the profit spoder fight it has no problems anywhere

Edited by vegetosayajin