Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime

2 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Doesn't work like that. PC founders that transferred to console didn't get to bring thier founders pack. It's not just exclusive to founders but also PC. Excalibur Prime is a myth on console. The only area he's visible is in derelict vaults.

Please understand, ITS NEVER COMING TO CONSOLE. 

Also this has been beat to death. Next time use the search engine. Every thread over the last 5 years ends the exact same way. LOCKED.

I have done more research on this than you have said Excalibur. He is locked and never will be released because people like you support the anti frame support. Which is a group that prevents items and frames from being added to games. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Alpha or Elite said:

I have done more research on this than you have said Excalibur. He is locked and never will be released because people like you support the anti frame support. Which is a group that prevents items and frames from being added to games. 

Oh my god, you are a precious little snowflake.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Doesn't work like that. PC founders that transferred to console didn't get to bring thier founders pack. It's not just exclusive to founders but also PC. Excalibur Prime is a myth on console. The only area he's visible is in derelict vaults.

Please understand, ITS NEVER COMING TO CONSOLE. 

Also this has been beat to death. Next time use the search engine. Every thread over the last 5 years ends the exact same way. LOCKED.

this tbh

Just now, Goodwill said:

Everyone always on about Excalibur Prime. But Lato Prime is where it's at. Now just waiting for them to buff Skana Prime so it can at least live up to 50% of its name.

I’d love a Lato Umbra or Aklato Prime with similar stats tbh. Lato is one of my favorite secondaries and although the Vandal is nice, not being able to use a Prime version of it gives me the sads.

On topic, I haven’t seen a compelling reason why the Founder items need to be released for consoles. They aren’t needed to complete any of the game’s content, and there are non-exclusive weapons that are superior in performance. Umbra is essentially a better Excalibur Prime too.

Good luck with your little crusade though OP, I imagine you’ll need all that you can get.

Just now, (XB1)Alpha or Elite said:

I've been playing this game for 3 years on Xbox look up my profile Alpha or Elite go ahead. Be my guest

Making an account 3 years in advance to make an excal prime thread is the biggest brain troll I've ever heard about.

Dude, you're a natural at this!

• Like 1