Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Alpha or Elite said:

Don't try me bud get out of here and go argue about duking you don't belong here.

But what about me? I ain't done with you yet and I'll say NO to every suggestion you make about Excal Prime

Did you shell out money to help support the game when it was first introduced? Did you take the risk knowing that the game could either fail miserably and you lose the money you invested or that it would skyrocket to the state it is today? If you did not then you do not deserve him. He is supposed to symbolize the appreciation of DE to those that did take that risk. Speaking of appreciation, if DE did re-release him now, people like you won't appreciate him. You just want him for the collection, you just want him because you don't have him. If you did get your hands on him, you'll probably play him for a few days then leave him in your arsenal to collect dust.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Alpha or Elite said:

Ok well those people will be one of the ignorant people to leave no offence when he is released to consoles. 

Let's assume you're right, and say people will leave over this.

So by that logic, is that not another reason for DE not to release Excal Prime?

Just now, (XB1)Alpha or Elite said:

Consoles deserve this frame as well. 

Err... pardon me, but... did you not just tell me that you were "not saying we deserve him or don't."?

rUkq3CO.png

Like... yeah?

Just now, Kalsiam said:

Did you shell out money to help support the game when it was first introduced? Did you take the risk knowing that the game could either fail miserably and you lose the money you invested or that it would skyrocket to the state it is today? If you did not then you do not deserve him. He is supposed to symbolize the appreciation of DE to those that did take that risk. Speaking of appreciation, if DE did re-release him now, people like you won't appreciate him. You just want him for the collection, you just want him because you don't have him. If you did get your hands on him, you'll probably play him for a few days then leave him in your arsenal to collect dust.

The smartest guy in this thread. Give him a hand. 👏 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Alpha or Elite said:

Consoles deserve this frame as well. 

Deserve or just want your beating the stone of a dead horse the very first reply is from a console person telling you pretty much no and not to be rude but its this is so much of a deal breaker for you the door is over there 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Yep, move on its own using crapsack AI and scream with the exact same range and effect as Radial Blind. Makes him 10 times better automatically. Plus he’s got a cool scarf. UwU

Just mentioning that there's not much of a change from the prime variant. Then again, I am the sort of person to play khora and let her cat do the killing so I guess that says something about me.

Just now, (XB1)Alpha or Elite said:

Cool so what a the big deal abt it on consoles 

The big deal, since we apparently have to repeat this back and forth, is that console players didn’t have the luxury of backing the game with founder money. PC players took that leap of faith for us, and were rewarded accordingly. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kalsiam said:

Thank you for making so much sense, it was a risky move, I saw Warframe's potential and it once never crossed my mind that 2013 Warframe could be those crappy Early Access games that'll fade out of obscurity in a few months, I'm glad it all turned out well(-ish). I still main my Excal Prime for time to time

Edited by RamonLeeYJ

5 minutes ago, Kalsiam said:

Yes I did buy him. My account got stolen and De could not trace it. So I did lose my investment. 

Following up, if it weren't for the founders, there wouldn't even be a Xbox version of Warframe. Please stop being so entitled and appreciate the effort of all those before you who have contributed to make the game what it is today. What you are asking for is basically a risk-free Excal prime, knowing full well that this game is successful. Paying the full $250 now would be meaningless and would just make him another commodity. Unless that's all he does mean to you, then in that case shame on you. The reason that you can even complain about this is also all thanks to the founders of the game who took a gamble not knowing whether it would be worth it or not and the gamble payed off. A wise man once said, "People want quality, but no one wants to pay for it."  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kalsiam said:

Following up, if it weren't for the founders, there wouldn't even be a Xbox version of Warframe. Please stop being so entitled and appreciate the effort of all those before you who have contributed to make the game what it is today. What you are asking for is basically a risk-free Excal prime, knowing full well that this game is successful. Paying the full $250 now would be meaningless and would just make him another commodity. Unless that's all he does mean to you, then in that case shame on you. The reason that you can even complain about this is also all thanks to the founders of the game who took a gamble not knowing whether it would be worth it or not and the gamble payed off. A wise man once said, "People want quality, but no one wants to pay for it."  

...can I kiss you? I wanna kiss you right now