4 colorful floofs x 500 pearls
1 colorless floof x 300 pearls
1 captura scene x 1000 pearls
1 color scheme x 100 pearls
1 sigil x 600 pearls
1 emblem x 150 pearls
Total = 4150 pearls

1 match = 50 pearls = 5 minutes
83 matches required to complete all purchases.

Time to complete all purchases *not including loading screens* = 415 minutes or almost 7 hours of solid game time.

Seven. Hours.

Maps available = 1
Guns available = 1
Mods available for gun = 0
Degree of variety in gameplay for event = abysmal.

This is content?

Before ANYONE criticizes another player for afk farming this event, consider its inherent stupidity and abusive economy.  DE did this, not the players.  Stop encouraging them to abuse players more and start posting about how horribly this event was structured and make them fix the CORRECT problem.

• Like 8

I remember when we were given sigils and emblems for FREE simply for participating in an event.  They were sent in the mail.  Apparently now we have to grind for 1 hour just to get the sigil for the event.

Even if you just wanted to get the floofs and captura, it would take 4 hours.

6 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

We complain a lot about DE not running events. Then when they do, its not good enough. Its cosmetic, if you don't wanna do the grind don't do it, you don't need the beachball in your orbiter.

OR DO YOU

The event is ok, the stupid amount of time required to get stuff isn't.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

We complain a lot about DE not running events. Then when they do, its not good enough. Its cosmetic, if you don't wanna do the grind don't do it, you don't need the beachball in your orbiter.

Pretty much this. OP and most against this because of the economy would be right if this was a one-time deal, but it's going to return.

Anyone trying to get all rewards in this event, myself included, is doing it out of pure choice.

This isn't even an event. It's like a washed out version of a mediocre shooter developed by only 1 programmer. 

It's a joke that some people enjoy. Myself, I just prefer to avoid this kind of things. 

• Like 4

Honestly, I don't think the prices of the rewards is the problem but rather it's just how we get the pearls. I think it needs to be a little more skill based like you get more pearls the more kills you get per say. Or if it was a PvP event (there should've been at least an option for PvP) you get more pearls if you place higher in the match. Not to mention that if it was more skill based it would encourage actual playing and not just going afk the whole time.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

Honestly, I don't think the prices of the rewards is the problem but rather it's just how we get the pearls. I think it needs to be a little more skill based like you get more pearls the more kills you get per say. Or if it was a PvP event (there should've been at least an option for PvP) you get more pearls if you place higher in the match. Not to mention that if it was more skill based it would encourage actual playing and not just going afk the whole time.

Even if you had the mobs drop pearls when killed it would be too slow, but at least better than this and it would provide an incentive to actually play.