Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Ayatan Sculptures - The easy, quick, and laid back way! (Newbies to Vets)

BethTheBean

Question

Good evening.

With Nightwave challenges still asking us to slot Ayatan Sculptures, I decided to share my knowledge in farming them in the smallest time possible. Whether for profit or decor, this guide will prove invaluable.

1. Your chosen warframe.
2. Your chosen weapons.
3. Your chosen dog, cat, or floating robo butt with Animal Instinct. 
4. Your chosen music playlist or streamed video.
5. E Prime, Earth on solo.

Now, hit the gas!

This earth node is a tiny exterminate mission, with very few spawn points for sculptures/fragments/songs/medallions (if a syndicate run). Now, I can't guarantee you a sculpture every run. But, I can guarantee you that your RNG chances will go through the roof. 

About five runs should be enough to complete this week's Nightwave challenge.

Good Luck!

:hexis::suda:

Edit : 8/14/2019

Just to clarify a few things, since my "guide" is being picked apart. :crylaugh:

1. This guide is meant to explore the fastest/enjoyable way possible, when farming for Ayatans. Not everyone has access to the Arbs (they locked them behind the Cooked Chicken), the daily treasure room (I'm pathetic), Sorties (random reward), etc.

2. Telling someone to use warframe-X or weapon-X, is ludicrous. The braton out of the Tutorial, is just as capable in breaking a box as a Limbo build. 

3. I prefer companion/sentinel loot mods over the warframe ones, gaining increased range (animal instinct) and efficiency (scavenge). Smeetas are preferred, and the fetch mod can be thrown on a chesa.

If loot radar is all you have, then go for it! 

4. Some of us wish to explore, instead of speed running a map. The tiny things I find still amuses me. Such as, finding a Valana Sculpture standing on it head. :crylaugh: 
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Ayatan_Treasures

So, maybe it's more laid back than correct. I just wanted to "trim the fat" and "clear the clutter" off one aspect of the game, where people seem to over do. :wink:

Good luck!

Edited by GrazedZero

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

"Farming Ayatan Sculptures - The easy, quick, and correct way! (Newbies to Vets)"

"correct way"? Wow, seriously?Thanks but no thanks.I find doing arbitration missions as the first mission of the day gives an endless supply of sculptures.Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

Newbies can't access arbitrations.

I usually go in with max range Zephyr. Her 2 is pretty cheap with both efficiency mods and costs like, 8 energy? I've been using this setup to hunt for Syndicate Marks/Sigils too and it's been a cakewalk finding all of them after I've started using it... except for the infested ship tileset cause that place is a mess

2 hours ago, Sairielle said:

I usually go in with max range Zephyr. Her 2 is pretty cheap with both efficiency mods and costs like, 8 energy? I've been using this setup to hunt for Syndicate Marks/Sigils too and it's been a cakewalk finding all of them after I've started using it... except for the infested ship tileset cause that place is a mess

They are UP. WAY UP. That's usually where the ones you don't find are. The big room with containers hanging and gangways over an abyss, they are further up than your loot radar will show.

I would sugest a far more efficient way to get statues, and that is by trading for them.

Play whatever game mode you want (eidolons, nightmare missions, sorties, searching for jupiter sentient research labs, spy missions), grab whatever rare mods and loot you find, go to trade chat or warfrme.market and propose a trade, if someone is buying a blaze mod for example, trade them the mod for a certain number of statues, i personally trade for 2,3 or 4 filled ayatan statues, but you are free to trade for 1 unfilled.

It's not uncommon for me to do sorties and then trade unveiled rivens for 3 filled ayatan statues (regardless of the type of riven), if you do a sortie and then trade the mod for 3 unfilled, you easily get the statues you need.

Sorties to hard? Do nightmare, fissure missions or literally any mission. Do note that the less you get in a mission, the less loot you get, so instead of rushing a mission and getting 10 kills, you have to consider doing over 100 on the most basic ones and likely thousands on endurance runs like interceptions.

Technically and with some luck, 1 run should give you items to trade for all 3 statues.

5 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

It's not uncommon for me to do sorties and then trade unveiled rivens for 3 filled ayatan statues (regardless of the type of riven), if you do a sortie and then trade the mod for 3 unfilled, you easily get the statues you need.

i buy all your rifle and shotgun rivens for that amount of ayatan

11 minutes ago, symisz said:

i buy all your rifle and shotgun rivens for that amount of ayatan

I may have a shotgun, when i get home in 7 hours, we may trade, need to check what i have aswell, but since i have the rivens i want and i don't do riven trading like a mad man, i end up needing a way to get rid of veiled rivens, trading for 3 filled ayatan statues has been a good choice so far.

1 Take any frame

2 Take Carrier

3 Get Looter mod and max it

4 Put on a maxed Vacuum

5 put on Animal instinct and max it

6 do your prefered map or whatever mission

7 Don't go in with randoms, because most people just want to rush through a map and will rather drag you out that wait 1 sec for you to pick up anything. I know, I know, it's silly that people that run in public mode in a co-op game don't really want to co-op but only show off how quick they can do a mission but *shrug* that's what you get with selfish randoms.

8 Any loot that isn't sucked up and still looks like a bit of loot, investigate

9 don't stay on the direct route to the task or finish but investigate each side branch even if it's in the absolute opposite direction of where you're suppose to go.

10. enjoy your collection of ayatans

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

I may have a shotgun, when i get home in 7 hours, we may trade, need to check what i have aswell, but since i have the rivens i want and i don't do riven trading like a mad man, i end up needing a way to get rid of veiled rivens, trading for 3 filled ayatan statues has been a good choice so far.

I don't know on PC but on PS the average price of an ayatan anasa (filled) is 5p. Once in a while you might find someone that is willing to pay 10p for a filled anasa.

In other words, you're trading veiled rivens for the equivalent of an average of 15p, if you're getting anasa's. If you take any ol' ayatan, then you're trading them for 3p or so.

No wonder people love to trade with you.

Again, don't know about PC but on PS a veiled shotgun riven can, depending on circumstances and what's reported to come out soon, go for 25 to 60p.

You don't have to do riven trading like a mad man but if you can't be bothered to unveil a riven and just basically given them away then I take it you have all the plat that you care for.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

I don't know on PC but on PS the average price of an ayatan anasa (filled) is 5p. Once in a while you might find someone that is willing to pay 10p for a filled anasa.

In other words, you're trading veiled rivens for the equivalent of an average of 15p, if you're getting anasa's. If you take any ol' ayatan, then you're trading them for 3p or so.

No wonder people love to trade with you.

Again, don't know about PC but on PS a veiled shotgun riven can, depending on circumstances and what's reported to come out soon, go for 25 to 60p.

You don't have to do riven trading like a mad man but if you can't be bothered to unveil a riven and just basically given them away then I take it you have all the plat that you care for.

The price varies from player to player, free market rules

While i could trade certain rivens for plat, it's not something i need atm (over 30k plat here) and while you may belive players enjoy trading filled ayatan statues for rivens, i also deploy the same or similar pricing on other things, like nightmare mods, jupiter sentient room mods (4 filled for those) and i often trade ignis wraith bp for 3 filled ayatan statues.

Going to trade chat and trading a riven mod for 25p (which is certainly not my pricing) would be a waste of my time, loading into my dojo isn't something i am willing to do for 25pl, either the trade is worth it for me or i'll pass it most of the time.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

1 Take any frame

2 Take Carrier

3 Get Looter mod and max it

4 Put on a maxed Vacuum

5 put on Animal instinct and max it

6 do your prefered map or whatever mission

7 Don't go in with randoms, because most people just want to rush through a map and will rather drag you out that wait 1 sec for you to pick up anything. I know, I know, it's silly that people that run in public mode in a co-op game don't really want to co-op but only show off how quick they can do a mission but *shrug* that's what you get with selfish randoms.

8 Any loot that isn't sucked up and still looks like a bit of loot, investigate

9 don't stay on the direct route to the task or finish but investigate each side branch even if it's in the absolute opposite direction of where you're suppose to go.

10. enjoy your collection of ayatans

If you use a kavat, Fetch has better range than Vacuum.

18 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

The price varies from player to player, free market rules

While i could trade certain rivens for plat, it's not something i need atm (over 30k plat here) and while you may belive players enjoy trading filled ayatan statues for rivens, i also deploy the same or similar pricing on other things, like nightmare mods, jupiter sentient room mods (4 filled for those) and i often trade ignis wraith bp for 3 filled ayatan statues.

Going to trade chat and trading a riven mod for 25p (which is certainly not my pricing) would be a waste of my time, loading into my dojo isn't something i am willing to do for 25pl, either the trade is worth it for me or i'll pass it most of the time.

Fair enough

12 minutes ago, symisz said:

anyone else had a go, except for OP aand can confirm the droprate?

Is there a way to go even confirm it ? 

I did all my Syndicate Missions last night and smashes every Container my Loot Radar could find.... and all I got was a single Sah Sculpture....

I mean they say it has a 50% Chance to spawn.... but I've never seen any results that would indicate thats the case....

Edit: 

Except for that one time in the void when I found sculptures and Rare containers with Built Forma...

That I think that was just a case of spendibg literally all my play sessions exclusively in the void....

Still though.... that's the luckiest I've ever been...

Edited by Lutesque