Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the people complaining about the ivara deluxe skin

JohnTheMango

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Literally any post that involves Ivara Deluxe devolves into an argument about people saying the jade sin is better, that they want it. And people like me telling them that they can’t have the jade sin because reasons stated before.

So what you’re doing is specifically targeting me when everybody else is engaging in the same activity.

But DE could use the skin. They would have to reach out to the artist and ask if the could use the skin. If the artist doesn't accept DE's conditions, then that's another story. But still, DE could quite easily use the skin.

Clearly DE didn't reavht out to the artist. If they did, they could tell us that the artist didn't want them to use their skin.

Again: I did what OP asked for. There is no real point with discussing thing any further, because this thread basically ended with my post.

32 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

But DE could use the skin. They would have to reach out to the artist and ask if the could use the skin. If the artist doesn't accept DE's conditions, then that's another story. But still, DE could quite easily use the skin.

Clearly DE didn't reavht out to the artist. If they did, they could tell us that the artist didn't want them to use their skin.

Again: I did what OP asked for. There is no real point with discussing thing any further, because this thread basically ended with my post.

You can’t join in on the argument then continue to criticize me for being in the same argument.

and it’s pretty egotistical of you to say that your “almighty post” ended this thread. Like you’re seriously making me look like a kind, humble soul. That takes effort.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

It's all subjective taste in the end.  We just hope de approves of something we like.

So the initial photos they showed off at tennogen where not that good.  But the more recent polished images do look much better.  The color split happening with the skin is gonna be a pain to fashion frame.  But the updated polished images look promising.

But as far as other skins go.  The internet is full of sll sorts of ideas.  De can certainly take inspiration from other peoples ideas.

As far as the jade skin concept  people seem to have wanted.  Yes it does look really cool.  Minus the goofy feet.

Saying make something better doesn't solve anything poster.  Each player could doodle an idea up and present it.  Doesn't mean de will roll with it.

Even with tennogen.  People create ideas.  Players comment and vote.  De decides what works and what will actually sell.

Prime access, unvaultings, and skins are income for de.  They need them to sell.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

Quick question, are there people who play non invis on invis frames i.e. Loki, ash, etc. After buying the Loki deluxe I regretted not thinking of actually using it? I’m just not seeing the point of sticking this on something you can’t see. Please help me understand y’all POV.

24 minutes ago, IntheCoconut said:

I think I missed the point of this thread?

Clearly folks do not generally like the skin de showed off.

But i winder how many folks have seen the updated more polished images de showed off.  It does look much better.  And her artemis bow pics look really good to.