Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I made an oopsie in the forum today

(PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO

2 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

we should make a thread to discuss this

I'll make a 30 minute video to discuss this as well, and then make several threads that turn into dumpster fires afterwards. 

Edited by TheGuyver

5 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

4 to 5 lines saying that i agreed in what he said about the content never about him leaving 

In 4 to 5 lines all you said was that you found his content to be positive, and asked us to discuss it and give our opinion. 

We did that. In spades. The general consensus is that you just dropped a 30 minute video for us to watch, and that while we didn't object to his videos, his decision to go do something else is not a problem for us. And we tried to figure out if the dude who played Destiny quit was the one we were thinking he was. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

In 4 to 5 lines all you said was that you found his content to be positive, and asked us to discuss it and give our opinion. 

We did that. In spades. The general consensus is that you just dropped a 30 minute video for us to watch, and that while we didn't object to his videos, his decision to go do something else is not a problem for us. And we tried to figure out if the dude who played Destiny quit was the one we were thinking he was. 

Where's the old thread, it sounds pretty juicy but I can't find it.

1 minute ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Flynn quit the game? I don't want to watch a 30 f*cking minutes of that, does someone have a summary?

iFlynn got burnout prime. 

Other than that, Op made a thread linking the video, wanted comments. Added 5 lines of nothing. Forums were forums, thread deleted. OP is salty. 

6 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

I didn't. I gave you 2 other content creators and asked if you were going to make threads about them leaving as well, if you don't remember. 

And yet, we're telling you, those 5 lines of text were meaningless. 

Example: 

banana is yellow. 
apple is red. 
watermelon is big. 
pineapples are neither pines nor apples. 
lemons are sour. 

Please discuss the effect of fruits on the human body system. 

^ that is what you sounded like. 

Hold up. Apples are false fruit, and so are pineapples. Bananas are fruit, but most people have never seen a real banana, with actual seeds. That's going to make a mess of any serious conversation people try to have about those points. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You didn't have to watch it if you didn't want to, just don't reply.  You just said i don't care if he is leaving but the post was about what he said about content but you just read the title and replied 

6 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Flynn quit the game? I don't want to watch a 30 f*cking minutes of that, does someone have a summary?

I give up that's not what the thread is about, he left yes not important but what he said about content after the second dream is what I liked 

Edited by (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO

3 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Hold up. Apples are false fruit, and so are pineapples. Bananas are fruit, but most people have never seen a real banana, with actual seeds. That's going to make a mess of any serious conversation people try to have about those points. 

#ALLFRUITSMATTER 

6 minutes ago, orangescythe1990 said:

Where's the old thread, it sounds pretty juicy but I can't find it.

Gone to the great garbage pile that we can't see because our names are written in the wrong colours. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

You didn't have to watch it if you didn't want to, just don't reply.  You just said i don't care if he is leaving but the post was about what he said about content but you just read the title and replied 

No, I pointed out that you didn't actually give any opinion as you had claimed. I was also trying to find out if the Destiny guy was the one who I thought he was. Turns out he wasn't. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Gone to the great garbage pile that we can't see because our names are written in the wrong colours. 

No, I pointed out that you didn't actually give any opinion as you had claimed. I was also trying to find out if the Destiny guy was the one who I thought he was. Turns out he wasn't. 

My opinion was i agreed in what he said about  content in game and that's it but you got triggered about the title of his video 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

You seem very angry sorry i guess 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

My opinion was i agreed in what he said about  content in game and that's it but you got triggered about the title of his video 

Just now, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Story short doesn't matter if he's leaving just his opinion on the content of warframe has been losing quality after the second dream is also my opinion that's it watch the video if you want or not that's it, don't want to watch it cool, it's OK.

Multi-quote.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Xenox_Ilz-ot:

He never managed to diversify his content and all his content revolved around warframe which is not sustainable surprising literally no one. He should have made content for other games but never did. So it all came crashing down around him.

1 minute ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

No, I am apathetic to his video. I was however concerned that the guy who quit Destiny might have been the person who I initially thought he was. You know the one with the hair. If you don't know who I mean, you are free to put in the time to search out what I'm talking about on your own, as I have no intention of giving you any details that might better inform you of what I am talking about. If I had to guess it might only take you 30 minutes to find the information on YouTube. 

Feel free to come back and discuss it with us when you do figure out what I'm talking about. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

My mistake was creating a post on my opinion in what Iflynn discussed in his last video, it's a I'm leaving warframe video BUT that was not the point, the point was what he said. 

I stated in 4 or 5 lines of text that what he discussed was really spot on,  guess what happened, in about 40 minutes 50 replied gems like " i don't like him " " he doesn't know the intricate methods of warframe " " i just watched half of the video but going to post my opinion anyway " "I'm a founder and i don't like these types of videos " "I'm also a founder and my Excalibur prime is bigger than yours " and other gems that are too out of this world to remember ,resulting in the post being closed. 

When replying a post please , read it and watch the video if there is one,  if you reply with no idea what the hell it is about you'll probably embarrass yourself and get post closed.  

Did you ever made a thread where people just started responding with out actually reading it. 

no u

2 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Story short doesn't matter if he's leaving just his opinion on the content of warframe has been losing quality after the second dream is also my opinion that's it

So was it really that hard to make a thread based around that, instead of asking people to waste their limited time on a pointless video?

"Thread title: iFlynn left the game, says content quality has gone downhill since Second Dream

Thread body: What do you think? Do you agree that the quality of the content has gone downhill since Second Dream? Yes? No? Why do you believe that? Here's how I see it. I agree with iFlynn. Content quality has gone downhill since Second Dream. *Insert short explanation as to why you agree here* Anyway, that's my point of you. What do you think? Thank you!"

Does that look hard to make? No asking people to watch a 30 minute video, concise, directly presented topic of discussion, very limited factors to distract from it, topic's good to go. None of this would have happened had you not went in with the idea to waste people's time.

11 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

So was it really that hard to make a thread based around that, instead of asking people to waste their limited time on a pointless video?

"Thread title: iFlynn left the game, says content quality has gone downhill since Second Dream

Thread body: What do you think? Do you agree that the quality of the content has gone downhill since Second Dream? Yes? No? Why do you believe that? Here's how I see it. I agree with iFlynn. Content quality has gone downhill since Second Dream. *Insert short explanation as to why you agree here* Anyway, that's my point of you. What do you think? Thank you!"

Does that look hard to make? No asking people to watch a 30 minute video, concise, directly presented topic of discussion, very limited factors to distract from it, topic's good to go. None of this would have happened had you not went in with the idea to waste people's time.

They could watch if they wanted, i didn't write a big this is what i think text because no one likes a wall of text,  i just posted to people that actually wanted to see the (extended part of it) my bad i guess,  again no one MAKES you watch a video and the thread was closed because people were being kinda rude to each other not to me. But hey it's OK if people like the shortest thing possible ill make it like that in the future, just the posting with out actually reading makes me 🤔.

Edited by (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO