Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I made an oopsie in the forum today

(PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO

25 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Well, you know, you did just dump a video on a forum thread without explaining the point of it, and expected everyone to just sit through a 20-30 minute video just to begin the discussion. And then you deify some random YouTuber and his opinions as some sort of big news that everyone should take notice immediately and react to, just because... ...you agree with him? How does that work? What did you expect was going to happen?

When it comes down to it, he's just a player with a mic and some video editing skills. Good luck to him, but his opinions do not matter as much as you think.

4 to 5 lines they didn't even read 

38 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

When replying a post please , read it and watch the video if there is one, 

When creating a post, don't add one vague summary line under the massive thumbnail and expect anything more than what that devolved into. It's called general discussion for a reason, a 30 minute video + one line of extremely vague summary doesn't equate to much, especially with an iflynn video. 

Also, do you not know how to multi-quote and stop spamming your own threads with replies? 

Edited by TheGuyver
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

4 to 5 lines they didn't even read 

Just now, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

It would be a wall of text didn't want to do that 

24 replies of people saying it's the way you post it, and you're still adamant about this? 

Mate, give me whatever it is that you're smoking. 

31 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

The point is, I don't care. Some other people expressed they don't care.

I don't care because of how big a joke the partner program is. How these partners have a fandom that will jump at every opportunity to defend them, no matter how small. I don't care if whatever their name is quitting. It doesn't affect me directly, and honestly if they're going to make a video explaining how hard they're quitting, I'll say good for them, I still don't care.

Me me me me me,  not what i was discussing , him leaving not the point,  you should read the post 

It would be a wall of text didn't want to do that 

that's what all those formatting options are for. you can use some of these

• these are great
  1. these are nice too
  2. though they can be confusing at times.

you could even use large paragraph gaps to separate ideas.

like so. Also, everyone loves a Good Tldr.

TLDR:Formatting is important to avoid walls of text.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

My mistake was creating a post on my opinion in what Iflynn discussed in his last video, it's a I'm leaving warframe video BUT that was not the point, the point was what he said. 

I stated in 4 or 5 lines of text that what he discussed was really spot on,  guess what happened, in about 40 minutes 50 replied gems like " i don't like him " " he doesn't know the intricate methods of warframe " " i just watched half of the video but going to post my opinion anyway " "I'm a founder and i don't like these types of videos " "I'm also a founder and my Excalibur prime is bigger than yours " and other gems that are too out of this world to remember ,resulting in the post being closed. 

When replying a post please , read it and watch the video if there is one,  if you reply with no idea what the hell it is about you'll probably embarrass yourself and get post closed.  

Did you ever made a thread where people just started responding with out actually reading it. 

Yeah no. You posted a video, indicated that you liked him as a content provider and asked us to give our opinion. 

Most people indicated that while they don't mind the guy personally, they are not particularly bothered. A few people posted helpful links to other people who have decided to not play anymore so you could decide if you want to make threads for them too. 

Quite a few of us pointed out that you hadn't really offered us your opinion, or a summary of the points in the video, and that we had no intention of trying to watch a 30 minute long video, of someone saying that they were planning to go do something else. 

Several of us were discussing someone who we have no particular connection to, who quit an unrelated game. 

Maybe next time, put some useful information in your post. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Me me me me me,  not what i was discussing , him leaving not the point,  you should read the post 

I did read it. I read yours earlier. My response to it, and hear me out

I. DON'T. CARE.

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

that's what all those formatting options are for. you can use some of these

• these are great
  1. these are nice too
  2. though they can be confusing at times.

you could even use large paragraph gaps to separate ideas.

like so. Also, everyone loves a Good Tldr.

TLDR:Formatting is important to avoid walls of text.

Dude in 4 to 5 lines i have my opinion which no one even read and went to post thinking it was about him leaving 

Still they didn't read or watched the video and still posted,  but my fault? 

No one is in support of you. There are 2 possible outcomes. 

1) You were wrong. 
2) Everyone is wrong. 

Generally, when more than one person is against you, chances are high that it's you. 

After seeing the cult is quite real might thank you.

Yes. We all hate the entity known as Toni_Ribeiro. It has nothing to do with low effort content threads, and dismissal of opinions not in line with it. 

Just now, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Yeah no. You posted a video, indicated that you liked him as a content provider and asked us to give our opinion. 

Most people indicated that while they don't mind the guy personally, they are not particularly bothered. A few people posted helpful links to other people who have decided to not play anymore so you could decide if you want to make threads for them too. 

Quite a few of us pointed out that you hadn't really offered us your opinion, or a summary of the points in the video, and that we had no intention of trying to watch a 30 minute long video, of someone saying that they were planning to go do something else. 

Several of us were discussing someone who we have no particular connection to, who quit an unrelated game. 

Maybe next time, put some useful information in your post. 

4 to 5 lines saying that i agreed in what he said about the content never about him leaving 

2 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

No one is in support of you. There are 2 possible outcomes. 

1) You were wrong. 
2) Everyone is wrong. 

Generally, when more than one person is against you, chances are high that it's you. 

Yes. We all hate the entity known as Toni_Ribeiro. It has nothing to do with low effort content threads, and dismissal of opinions not in line with it. 

Yougave opinion on him leaving and not the content issue in the game that he spoke about with i stated in 4 or 5 lines but no ,you see a video title and just post without reading 5 lines of text 

45 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

My mistake was creating a post on my opinion in what Iflynn discussed in his last video, it's a I'm leaving warframe video BUT that was not the point, the point was what he said. 

I stated in 4 or 5 lines of text that what he discussed was really spot on,  guess what happened, in about 40 minutes 50 replied gems like " i don't like him " " he doesn't know the intricate methods of warframe " " i just watched half of the video but going to post my opinion anyway " "I'm a founder and i don't like these types of videos " "I'm also a founder and my Excalibur prime is bigger than yours " and other gems that are too out of this world to remember ,resulting in the post being closed. 

When replying a post please , read it and watch the video if there is one,  if you reply with no idea what the hell it is about you'll probably embarrass yourself and get post closed.  

Did you ever made a thread where people just started responding with out actually reading it. 

So, your failure of a topic was closed, and you made another bad topic about that topic?

Since you included the comment I made in your post...I will reiterate, I think it's more than fair that I watched 12 minutes out of a 30 minute video and called it poorly structured. 12 minutes is about 11 minutes and 40 seconds longer than I give to most videos that don't impress me right away. So strange you think content creators are entitled to people's time and attention when they can't create anything worthwhile in the first half. 😄 

1 minute ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Yougave opinion on him leaving and not the content issue in the game that he spoke about with i stated in 4 or 5 lines but no ,you see a video title and just post without reading 5 lines of text 

Are you in love with the guy? Blood relation? President of his fan club? I can't conceive of why you are so rabidly defending iFlynn's honor...people weren't impressed with his content, and they weren't impressed with yours. No idea why you want to keep reminding the general public of both of these facts.

I didn't. I gave you 2 other content creators and asked if you were going to make threads about them leaving as well, if you don't remember. 

And yet, we're telling you, those 5 lines of text were meaningless. 

Example: 

banana is yellow. 
apple is red. 
watermelon is big. 
pineapples are neither pines nor apples. 
lemons are sour. 

Please discuss the effect of fruits on the human body system. 

^ that is what you sounded like. 

1 minute ago, sinnae said:

So, your failure of a topic was closed, and you made another bad topic about that topic?

Since you included the comment I made in your post...I will reiterate, I think it's more than fair that I watched 12 minutes out of a 30 minute video and called it poorly structured. 12 minutes is about 11 minutes and 40 seconds longer than I give to most videos that don't impress me right away. So strange you think content creators are entitled to people's time and attention when they can't create anything worthwhile in the first half. 😄 

Did you agree with his opinion on the content since second dream has been dropping in quality? That's all,  i actually think the same.  Please just answer that 

1 minute ago, sinnae said:

Are you in love with the guy? Blood relation? President of his fan club? I can't conceive of why you are so rabidly defending iFlynn's honor...people weren't impressed with his content, and they weren't impressed with yours. No idea why you want to keep reminding the general public of both of these facts.

I just watched a random video and kinda agree with him lol I'm not even a subscriber