Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Gauss Gotta go Fast!

GuiJay

Gauss will kill everything and the non-Gauss trailing players will essentially pick up the loot and head to extraction. Score screen will be 0 kills for everyone not Gauss... Unless there's a Volt that can help the non-Gauss players keep up!

EDIT: If Gauss turns out to be the menace I think he will be, everyone who currently hates Volt is going to flip-flop on Volt's team speed buff and absolutely love the Volt on the team helping them stay relevant in the game.

Edited by nslay

11 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

It would probably crash the game.

And then the entire universe.

I'm half joking.

Redline has increased rate of fire + wisp buff, would be broken.

Also speed. Volt buff + wisp buff.

I really hope they had this under consideration when they built Gauss

6 minutes ago, Melkfet said:

I'm half joking.

Redline has increased rate of fire + wisp buff, would be broken.

Also speed. Volt buff + wisp buff.

I really hope they had this under consideration when they built Gauss

I hope too. Buffing up the speed of that frame would only lead to catastrophe. I don't tink the engine would handle it very well at least.

Edited by JackHargreav

8 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I dunno. I mainly worry about the collision. Getting stuck in a wall seems kinda possible. And the animations might also bug out. I hope not but still. 

That will definetly happen as other released  frames have problems with collision. I managed to get Baruuk stuck under a set of stairs in Hydron. Hyldrin in Hieracon between 2 crates, Wisp in poe between a turret and a crate

Also we need to take the hint from the trailer and dev stream. Gauss is used only in open world.

Edited by Melkfet

4 minutes ago, Melkfet said:

so, why have archwing or kdrive when you can move 99% speed of light with gauss.

Archwing already made Kdrive obsolete from day one so it's pretty much either. do you want to run or fly? xD

8 minutes ago, Raqiya said:

Archwing already made Kdrive obsolete from day one so it's pretty much either. do you want to run or fly? xD

Honestly depends on how much motion blur it will be. Because if motion blur increases the faster he goes....well...that would be problematic. Archwing will always remain the preffered method of transportation, but it's always nice to have more options.

You never know when they brake down...and we never saw a mechanic to fix them...no warranty...no instruction manual....

There's this video of some dudes on PC manage to pull of Gauss to go even faster, but one thing I'm not sure of is the whole screen flip that appears in the video for me looks fake, but it would be awesome if it was real has someone already confirmed this?

Warframe: Saint Plus Ultra

Edited by (XB1)Lixon spiritfox

1 hour ago, (XB1)Lixon spiritfox said:

There's this video of some dudes on PC manage to pull of Gauss to go even faster, but one thing I'm not sure of is the whole screen flip that appears in the video for me looks fake, but it would be awesome if it was real has someone already confirmed this?

Warframe: Saint Plus Ultra

it wasnt fake it was possible but fixed later 

On 2019-08-29 at 4:17 AM, Melkfet said:

Honestly depends on how much motion blur it will be. Because if motion blur increases the faster he goes....well...that would be problematic. Archwing will always remain the preffered method of transportation, but it's always nice to have more options.

You never know when they brake down...and we never saw a mechanic to fix them...no warranty...no instruction manual....

Well that is a problem when you have motion blur turned on. I personally leave it off since bloom and blur effects hurt my eyes and can get annoying.