Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Silent items, such as Simaris scanner or Dart rifle (Conservation), are no more silent.

Trying to scan an enemy with Ivara + Prowl will still alert the enemy a splitsecond before completing the scan, thus making stealth scans impossible.

Even just proximity (1-2 meters) to an enemy will randomly alert them to your presence, without any contact.

Other than that, enemies "alerted" by the scan will home on the position from which the scan was made. The alert extends to the enemies in the area, not only the one scanned. Wherether the subject was an enemy, a loot box or a plant, they can still get alerted.

Extremely long range scans can sometimes NOT alert them. Putting the enemies to sleep before scanning them will award the stealth bonus.

Edited by Kronos-Hedgehog

23 minutes ago, Lolacrayola said:

Hmm, yeah the game is now way over exposed. Bright colours like on the load screen example above are completely blown out to white. Highlight details are lost and many emissive/energy colours now look solid.

After 15 minutes, I can feel my eyeballs burning. Yowtch.

Before:

N39jRSU.jpg

After:

WEXT1M7.jpg

Same here

• Like 1

Mars disruption mission does not seem to give any rewards.

I did three rounds of perfect defense with a random (Shoutout to them, they were cool), which should have given 2x Meso and one Neo/rare resource set.

I got no relics at all. There was no "popup" in the bottom left about having received anything during the mission either.

https://i.imgur.com/914c2mW.png
https://i.imgur.com/XJnIvOF.png

Reward image as links as to not clutter things up

1 hour ago, ShogunNoir said:

Major bug, the Rivens you get from Simaris are actually 'Rifle Rivens' not 'Companion Weapon Rivens'. I just purchased one, unveiled it, and ended up with a Hind riven. 

I bought one as well, got a Rifle Riven, and got a Baza Riven when I opened it.

in mission going to operator may cause:

space not being registered (no action)

Abilities being not registered (no action)

LMB being not registered (no action)

WSAD being not registered (no action)

going back to operator being impossible (no action)

Stuck in running animation (WSAD not working but slide forward does give any mobility)

Dying is only option to get unglitched

Stealth frame abilities like loki and ivara alarms enemies reaction after using the synthesis scanner for stealth scan, then regardless of action enemies will be in alerted state when in proximity while the player is in stealth mode.