Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is there to do?

S.Dust

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Linntheque said:

More like I know not to make assumptions.

It's OK to not like the update and voice your personal dissatisfaction, just don't speak for the rest of us.

I made an observation stop with the over self importance, because you and I both know it wasn't what I was trying to do yet you want to act like it is, as if i'm screaming from the heavens "I speak for the community";It's not even like it's the most uncommon statement to use.

Edited by S.Dust

Honestly there's nothing of any major scale to do right now assuming you've done most everything else.

So I'd recommend doing what I'm doing, sitting on my buttocks waiting for Railjack to drop.

Posting about this just attracts the "SHUT UP YOU'RE WRONG" crowd so it is best to sit in silence rather than go "Man I'm bored" and get 50+ responses telling you how you personally feel is wrong because of how another person feels.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Linntheque said:

More like I know not to make assumptions.

It's OK to not like the update and voice your personal dissatisfaction, just don't speak for the rest of us.

He wasn’t speaking for the rest of anybody he was voicing his disappointment for the game in the forums. You all took it as that 

Just now, Aldain said:

Honestly there's nothing of any major scale to do right now assuming you've done most everything else.

So I'd recommend doing what I'm doing, sitting on my buttocks waiting for Railjack to drop.

Posting about this just attracts the "SHUT UP YOU'RE WRONG" crowd so it is best to sit in silence rather than go "Man I'm bored" and get 50+ responses telling you how you personally feel is wrong because of how another person feels.

Allowing them to do this for this long is an issue people have a voice and we have Right to voice our opinions whenever and wherever we want as long as it’s not super duper offensive rude etc. if they don’t care about our post they don’t have to react. They care and want to.

A boring game mode just throw there to make you waste some time of it because of some MR fodder weapons/warframe and people still defend it. Lol.

Warframe forums for you. New Kuva farm? Tried one time to see it is a waste of time.

"we got SHAWZIN", lol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

I made an observation stop with the over self importance, because you and I both know it wasn't what I was trying to do yet you want to act like it is, as if i'm screaming from the heavens "I speak for the community";It's not even like it's the most uncommon statement to use.

Let me fix that for you: "I'm trying to speak for half of the community"

I can't be more plain in saying go nuts with any or all gripes you have with the game, it's why the forums exist.  It just irks me when people feel the need to make claims that don't exist to somehow aid their own opinion.

Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to accomplish here.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Linntheque said:

Let me fix that for you: "I'm trying to speak for half of the community"

I can't be more plain in saying go nuts with any or all gripes you have with the game, it's why the forums exist.  It just irks me when people feel the need to make claims that don't exist to somehow aid their own opinion.

Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to accomplish here.

You are literally just complaining about how I chose to word something get over it, I didn't make a thousand the community wants this statements, I made an assumption on a number that if we are being honest it probably much higher and you freaked out when being honest the amount didn't really matter maybe I should of said a lot of the community instead but it honestly doesn't matter you're nit picking to be mad. No one is trying to speak for you yet you think they are.

3 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Why not use the power you’ve acquired over the years when DE can make content to match up with the power we currently have

You already do that now. That's why your all bored screaming, "DE make content harder! And make it now!". Problem is, what defines hard? Currently most of the posters here have no idea. One persons challenge is another's torture.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

You already do that now. That's why your all bored screaming, "DE make content harder! And make it now!". Problem is, what defines hard? Currently most of the posters here have no idea. One persons challenge is another's torture.

We do that now. Yes but you telling someone not to use those mods or weapons they grinded for because they need a challenge defeats the purpose of said grinding. Also up until 90+ you don’t even need damage mods for most weapons just status and crit mods I’ve found out. It dosent make the game harder it just makes it boring and longer to kill enemies that still die pretty much within a clip. And nobody’s screaming out make it now. I’m pretty sure if DE would sit down and say “we’re working on something for endgame and the vets. Just give us a while and we we’ll have more information or we’ll implement it when it’s ready” a majority of the community wouldn’t even be upset and more then patient for something like that 

32 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

🙄

12 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

Never said the OP is the only one who has that problem, just that it's an individual one.

You're rollin your eyes at ME? When you're the one that said some of the dumbest stuff I've ever heard come out of anyone else's mouth???

If multiple people have the same problem, its not an individual problem. Keep actin like you didn't say some dumb  s h i t, its cute lmao

12 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

If you want a challenge. 

•raise the spawn. Lowering it dosent do nothing with the current way enemies work and how they take damage. You’d just get bored faster..

• Better the AI how? Elaborate brother! There are plenty of ways to better the AI but we need to know how!

• parkour is  fine it’s part of the game and what makes it unique. Maybe rework it in PvP but in general I can only see small tweaks being made in 

• I’m an advocate for just implementing damage into the weapon and allowing it to get stronger per level and MR.

reword ur post brother it seems hostile and the white knights on this forum are gonna shred you for it 

Appreciate the sentiment!

I'm not gonna reword my post since I see no value in doing so. I have made a number of suggested reworks in the feedback section over the past few years. The amount of time one must invest in thinking and wording these suggestions really is a waste. No one's gonna listen. At best you'll get a meager number of supporters. DE is not gonna listen. 

In short, think Mass Effect, only much, much better. Again, we need a system that offers tactics and not a mess like we have now.

Edited by Tellakey

1 hour ago, Cibyllae said:

You're rollin your eyes at ME? When you're the one that said some of the dumbest stuff I've ever heard come out of anyone else's mouth???

If multiple people have the same problem, its not an individual problem. Keep actin like you didn't say some dumb  s h i t, its cute lmao

The OP described not caring about a new frame. This is an entirely subjective opinion, and therefore an individual problem. Nothing anyone says is going to make the OP and people like the OP care about Gauss.

The OP described having no need for the Universal Syndicate Medallions. This is a situation entirely of the OP's making, and many other people still need Standing with Syndicates for various reasons, and therefore still have something to do on that front. It is therefore an individual problem. Nothing anyone says is going change the OP's mind and go grind for Universal Syndicate Medallions.

The OP described not caring about maxing out the Focus schools. This is a subjective position, based on subjective viewing of a situation created by the OP through gameplay. Nothing anyone says is going to make the OP go back to grinding for Focus.

Just because other people have the same problem doesn't change the fact that the problem is created through their own making or through their subjective opinions. These are therefore individual problems, and the only people who can help them are themselves.

But sure, go back to laughing at an argument that never existed. That's why I rolled my eyes at you.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cibyllae said:

You’re not helping the cause be productive and don’t argue bro

3 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

The OP described having no need for the Universal Syndicate Medallions. This is a situation entirely of the OP's making, and many other people still need Standing with Syndicates for various reasons, and therefore still have something to do on that front. It is therefore an individual problem. Nothing anyone says is going change the OP's mind and go grind for Universal Syndicate Medallions.

The OP described not caring about maxing out the Focus schools. This is a subjective position, based on subjective viewing of a situation created by the OP through gameplay. Nothing anyone says is going to make the OP go back to grinding for Focus.

Just recycled content we have ways in the game already to get rep and being honest the game doesn't need to be getting easier. They just gave the same content again and fed it to everyone differently. This applies to focus as well.

Me not caring about gauss doesn't change the fact that farming him out will just be playing a mode we've already played and then building leveling and being done with him, over all it adds nothing that I haven't done before.

2 hours ago, S.Dust said:

Just recycled content we have ways in the game already to get rep and being honest the game doesn't need to be getting easier. They just gave the same content again and fed it to everyone differently. This applies to focus as well.

Me not caring about gauss doesn't change the fact that farming him out will just be playing a mode we've already played and then building leveling and being done with him, over all it adds nothing that I haven't done before.

Criticisms of the quality of the content by themselves is a separate issue, one I don't yet necessarily agree or disagree. That said, your original post was about the rewards (Gauss, Universal Medallions, Lua Lens) from the said content and what they are worth to you, which I pointed out has factors individual to and created by you. I simply pointed out that no one can help you in that regard. It's all up to you.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

On 2019-08-29 at 10:55 PM, S.Dust said:

Not trying to be negative, I like the fact that they took the time to release something at all but I'm just questioning what there is for me to actually do in this update other than farm a new frame that I don't care about. Am I missing something? My syndicates are fine so I don't really have some burning need for the universal syndicate medallion, my focus schools while not maxed are pretty much where I want them especially since over all it's not  big deal since they really don't have that big an effect on general gameplay except maybe zenurik. Am I missing something?

Universal Syndicate medallions would be so much better if they gave 10k standing when its a 5% reward. but 1000 standing isn't with grinding for a 5% round reward so even if you were to have a fervour and desire to do syndicate standing it would still be just better to do something else entirely lol

Edited by Zakual

11 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

We do that now. Yes but you telling someone not to use those mods or weapons they grinded for because they need a challenge defeats the purpose of said grinding. Also up until 90+ you don’t even need damage mods for most weapons just status and crit mods I’ve found out. It dosent make the game harder it just makes it boring and longer to kill enemies that still die pretty much within a clip. And nobody’s screaming out make it now. I’m pretty sure if DE would sit down and say “we’re working on something for endgame and the vets. Just give us a while and we we’ll have more information or we’ll implement it when it’s ready” a majority of the community wouldn’t even be upset and more then patient for something like that 

Thank you for making my point. 

Having the shiny and choosing not to use it, doesn't defeat the purpose of getting it in the first place. Challenging ones self is just that.

Again, no two players are the same. You assume all players are just like you. I assure you thats not the case.

If no one is screaming to make it now, why would you demand DE to, "sit down and say 'we're working on something for endgame and the vets. Just give us awhile and we'll have more information or we'll implement it when it's ready'"? Don't you realize by doing that you do exactly what you claimed no one does....

Thing is..... Now brace for it........ DE has already said that multiple times. Might do yourself a favor and learn that fact. Get out of your "Me" bubble.

From what I gather, you're not new to warframe so you know what the point is. We have 3 more MR to get to before BETA is over. So the thing to do is to get your MR up. Doesnt matter if you care about the frame or not. MR after 16 may not lock anything but it does open up rep, trace and trade maxes. Makes things go faster. This isnt WoW or any other game where new content just adds to the finished game. Warframe's additional content is moving toward the completion of the game. Whether or not you see that is irrelevant.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

Thank you for making my point. 

Having the shiny and choosing not to use it, doesn't defeat the purpose of getting it in the first place. Challenging ones self is just that.

Again, no two players are the same. You assume all players are just like you. I assure you thats not the case.

If no one is screaming to make it now, why would you demand DE to, "sit down and say 'we're working on something for endgame and the vets. Just give us awhile and we'll have more information or we'll implement it when it's ready'"? Don't you realize by doing that you do exactly what you claimed no one does....

Thing is..... Now brace for it........ DE has already said that multiple times. Might do yourself a favor and learn that fact. Get out of your "Me" bubble.

Nobody is in their me bubble this has been a constant problem for years for many players not just me. And challenging myself wouldn’t be an issue if there was a challenge in game in the first place. Telling the player to create challenge in game when the devs are more then capable is asinine.

Every player is different nobody said anyone was just like me. I included a personal opinion but the assumption and rapid defense that I want the game tailored to me is blatantly just.... wrong. 

And again yes having the power that many of us have worked for for years and choosing not to use it because “I want to challenge my self because the game has no challenging content so I might as well just act like I didn’t spend time farming all of this” isn’t an okay solution. That’s counter productive. That’s like working out for years to go to the olympics then once you get there not applying anything you’ve done and learned and practiced because .... why? It’s no reason to not use what’s accessible to you. 

In short your taking this way out of context in rapid defense of DE

no one is screaming or screeching to de but players are rightfully upset. If the roles were reversed and de kept pushing out harder content in favor of us while you were put on the back burner many of you would feel rightfully upset. I’ve never demanded anything only made suggestions that they again have an opinion to act on or not. Making an opinion to share with my fellow community. 

My statement made no claims that no one does you may see it. Like that but there are many before me that have said the same thing. Instead of trying to turn this situation into an attack on De understanding that we’re just giving our opinions would be more helpful.

they tried many times... the thing is people can’t brace for something if you’ve contasntly disappointed someone. I’m not gonna be excited that my dads said he’s taking me to the game if the other 2 times he canceled or didn’t take me. I’m going to be in a state of ... I’lol believe it when it. Actually happens and will ask my dad when are you actually going to do it... 

Tdlr- instead of blindly defending the company try to empathize with your fellow players more I promise you Coming to the aid of s company dosent really matter