Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is there to do?

S.Dust

21 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

Sounds more like a "your problem" rather than one for other people, many of whom might not be in the same situation.

Therefore, it's entirely up to you to figure out.

Looks to me you need to learn some basic math skills. Let's try counting. He has 9 people upvoting him, and another half dozen supportive posts in this thread so far. I also feel like him, so that's at least 10, assuming the ones upvoting him also commented. Then, there are about 8-10 threads on this topic every day, with roughly 50% respondents being supportive on average. Already to me that's not a "him problem". Taking into consideration the poor/decreasing retention of players over the last 1-2 years, you're looking at thousands if not tens of thousands of players feeling somewhere in that ball park. 

Off you go. Don't you have an endgame Shawzin build to work on?

Edited by Ikyr0

All that was add (expanded) was a brain dead mode with a ball of meat and defense that I can one-shot with my primary, secondary and melee anyway running like a retard, most of the time in a straight line just for you to grind some RNG rewards.

Kuva farming is out of question still.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

What is there to do? If your asking this, you lack imagination. Either go play a different game or challenge yourself. Beat the ropololyst with the starter amp and mk 1 weapons. If that is too hard, then it looks like you have something to do now. If you think this challenge is stupid, then you're not serious about true endgame challenges.

That would be less so difficult and more so tedious, you're mistake on what difficulty is. Just cause it will take long doesn't mean it's hard.

1 hour ago, Ikyr0 said:

Looks to me you need to learn some basic math skills. Let's try counting. He has 9 people upvoting him, and another half dozen supportive posts in this thread so far. I also feel like him, so that's at least 10, assuming the ones upvoting him also commented. Then, there are about 8-10 threads on this topic every day, with roughly 50% respondents being supportive on average. Already to me that's not a "him problem". Taking into consideration the poor/decreasing retention of players over the last 1-2 years, you're looking at thousands if not tens of thousands of players feeling somewhere in that ball park. 

Off you go. Don't you have an endgame Shawzin build to work on?

Ah yes, the old argumentum ad populum, aka the "one billion Catholics can't be wrong" fallacy.

Doesn't change the fact of what I said. The OP described a personal situation, one which not everyone shares. Maybe someone could offer some tips here and there, but at the end of the day, no one can help the OP but the OP. Same goes to anyone else in the same situation.

People should take responsibility for their own circumstances, and make decisions for themselves.

Edited by KnossosTNC

1 hour ago, Tellakey said:

The game's been down the drain ever since PoE. I'm not touching Gauss just like I haven't touched Wisp. 

In my opinion, what it needs the most is a risky but potentially redemptive rework from the grounds-up. No more looter-shooter nonsense that prioritizes a click2win mentality and stat management over critical thinking and actual effort that is beyond how long one may withstand boredom.

• Lower enemy spawn 
  • Better the AI 
  • Strip down parkour to something less flashy and more tactical, emphasize timing and defense-offense ebb and flow
  • Rework mods to compliment the above changes.
  • Speaking of which, remove those stupid damage mods that are so gateway they might as well have their own special slot. Repeat after me, DAMAGE MODS ARE A WASTE OF SLOTS THAT MIGHT OTHERWISE BE USED TO DIVERSIFY YOUR TACTICS
  • Considering the more tactical combat in light of these changes, PvP is now less of a cluster-fudge and more engaging as real people provide an actual challenge unlike AI.

These changes are the fundamental baby-steps DE needs to take in order to stand a chance at making Warframe engaging once more. Alas, 'tis but a dream and will never happen. It's a scary thing to pull off, not to mention divisive to the player base. I, for one, would love to actually play an engaging game. Unfortunately there are many who see Warframe as a casual game and that's how they like it. Stupid power fantasy.

If you want a challenge. 

•raise the spawn. Lowering it dosent do nothing with the current way enemies work and how they take damage. You’d just get bored faster..

• Better the AI how? Elaborate brother! There are plenty of ways to better the AI but we need to know how!

• parkour is  fine it’s part of the game and what makes it unique. Maybe rework it in PvP but in general I can only see small tweaks being made in 

• I’m an advocate for just implementing damage into the weapon and allowing it to get stronger per level and MR.

reword ur post brother it seems hostile and the white knights on this forum are gonna shred you for it 

17 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Ah yes, the old argumentum ad populum, aka the "one billion Catholics can't be wrong" fallacy.

Doesn't change the fact of what I said. The OP described a personal situation, one which not everyone shares. Maybe someone could offer some tips here and there, but at the end of the day, no one can help the OP but the OP.

People should take responsibility for their own circumstances, and make decisions for themselves.

He is taking responsibility for his decisions.. he’s just on the open warframe forums stating his opinion... let him be. Like a lot of you say if you don’t like it or don’t care about it leave. Not trying to be rude but why purposely engage in a thread you know you don’t care for. I don’t engage in a thread that annoys me or irritates me. Clicking on it gives the thread a view and commenting on it puts it up at the front page again. So the best thing to do is just ignore it right. Do something else until the thread dies down and is full of stuff you want to see.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

reword ur post brother it seems hostile and the white knights on this forum are gonna shred you for it 

Sure, call everyone that disagree as white knight because you're the only one that is right and everyone is wrong

• Like 1

Just now, 844448 said:

Sure, call everyone that disagree as white knight because you're the only one that is right and everyone is wrong

Far from my opinion on anyone who disagrees with me a white knight. But I see more people aggressively defending DE then trying to be respectful towards their fellow Tenno and community member(s) it makes me lose respect for the lot of them considering the fact we can easily come together to figure things like this out a lot of people get defense and dismiss the op or topic and or are extremely rude!

2 minutes ago, 844448 said:

But if you’re offended the shoe fits brother! Sorry you feel that way and I hope we can have a civil discourse about what’s goin on and

maybe come to an understanding 

1 hour ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

He is taking responsibility for his decisions.. he’s just on the open warframe forums stating his opinion... let him be. Like a lot of you say if you don’t like it or don’t care about it leave. Not trying to be rude but why purposely engage in a thread you know you don’t care for. I don’t engage in a thread that annoys me or irritates me. Clicking on it gives the thread a view and commenting on it puts it up at the front page again. So the best thing to do is just ignore it right. Do something else until the thread dies down and is full of stuff you want to see.

Yeah... ...read my posts again. I never told anyone they should leave. At most, I might tell them it's okay to leave, and you shouldn't stress yourself over something as trivial as a video game.

Also, nowhere did I say this thread irritates me. All I said was that ultimately, this is an individual circumstance, and no one can help the OP but the OP. A blunt response, but a genuine one. I'm like that. I don't care what thread is where on my computer screen.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Doesn't change the fact of what I said. The OP described a personal situation, one which not everyone shares. Maybe someone could offer some tips here and there, but at the end of the day, no one can help the OP but the OP.

"You're the only one with that problem"

"No he's not"

"Not uh his red balloon popped, that's not the same thing as a blue balloon popping"

Grow up lmao

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Far from my opinion on anyone who disagrees with me a white knight. But I see more people aggressively defending DE then trying to be respectful towards their fellow Tenno and community member(s) it makes me lose respect for the lot of them considering the fact we can easily come together to figure things like this out a lot of people get defense and dismiss the op or topic and or are extremely rude!

Have you actually tried to think about what you're going to put in your thread? From your thread history, you dismiss many as negative comments from trolls when it's far from it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cibyllae said:

"You're the only one with that problem"

"No he's not"

"Not uh his red balloon popped, that's not the same thing as a blue balloon popping"

Grow up lmao

Want some matches to light up that strawman you've just made?

Never said the OP is the only one who has that problem, just that it's an individual one.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

hace 20 horas, JackHargreav dijo:

The flaw? This was obviously a Gauss release. What did you expect? All of sudden we get 20 New game modes and 5 New planets?

Well, it's time for a mainline like that. It was time a month ago, so much more right now. 

DE needs to release Railjack asap, needs to release content.

12 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

Well, it's time for a mainline like that. It was time a month ago, so much more right now. 

DE needs to release Railjack asap, needs to release content.

According to whom?

Dont like the ice cream flavours the shop has to offer?... dont buy the ice cream!

"DE needs..." according to whom? "Needs"? Are you that starved?

Good lord...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

That would be less so difficult and more so tedious, you're mistake on what difficulty is. Just cause it will take long doesn't mean it's hard.

Your mistake is not taking skill into account. It doesn't get tedious untill your skill is high enough and when that happens it's up to you to challenge yourself. Play without all that power you have collected and test your real skills. 

No two players are identical in skill and what you may see as tediuos can just as easly be seen as challenging by others. Taking longer is a large part of difficulty. Endurance is arguably harder. What good is any skill if you don't test them with time? Just because your fast doesn't mean you were challenged to begin with. 

• Like 1

If simply loading up a Kuva mission and shooting goons knowing there's a bonus prize for running the mission isn't fun for you, then I got bad news...

DE knows they're just buying time with you.  3-8 months of work only to have it chewed through in 2 weeks isn't a stellar return investment.  You either learn to enjoy the basics of game play or... well, good luck finding lasting entertainment anywhere.  Carrots just provide a destination.  If the journey is unfun or inconvenient, why play at all?

Edited by Lost_Cartographer
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

Your mistake is not taking skill into account. It doesn't get tedious untill your skill is high enough and when that happens it's up to you to challenge yourself. Play without all that power you have collected and test your real skills. 

No two players are identical in skill and what you may see as tediuos can just as easly be seen as challenging by others. Taking longer is a large part of difficulty. Endurance is arguably harder. What good is any skill if you don't test them with time? Just because your fast doesn't mean you were challenged to begin with. 

Why not use the power you’ve acquired over the years when DE can make content to match up with the power we currently have