Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Had More Rewards Than The Alert Stuff?! D:

Issxi

The billion-odd people complaining about prices didn't clue you in?

Also, yes, they've said the event will rerun. Although considering the context, it probably won't be for a year or so. The mods, though, are still accessible via farming Kela.

• Like 1

Ugh, that sucks. I hate missing out on stuff because they threw a 'tiny hint' as to what you are supposed to do with them. They should've had a transmission about it instead of hoping you see that what you think is Endo is actually some other new thing.

I can't believe I have to wait roughly a year for this stuff. I:{

2 hours ago, Xylyssa said:

I can't believe I have to wait roughly a year for this stuff. I:{

Oh don't be sad, maybe after this nice summer vacation Kela will want to have a Christmas holiday too, and she'll smash some pipes again to have an excuse to get drunk and have a snowball fight with us!

4 hours ago, Xylyssa said:

I just found out that there was a color picker, mods, emblems, sigils and more! Nowhere in the game did it say that Nakak had items!

Will these items ever come back???????????

It's almost like they didn't say anything in the dog days update patch notes, or the fact the pearls had the name Nakaks pearls on it or that if you went and looked at then as an item that it said that Nakak would like these and maybe have something to trade, nothing of that or everyone complaining every few minutes of how expensive everything is and how to farm it and how to be afk and farm the pearls and all the fun and loving discussion that gilled the forums, none of this gave it away?

Not even the post/stream or whatever they did where they said they would bring back the event and its rewards or make it a yearly thing, none of this answered your queation before you asked it?

4 hours ago, Xylyssa said:

they threw a 'tiny hint' as to what you are supposed to do with them.

Sorry but i wasnt aware that a new drop item that we get wouldnt in some way be used to buy things, or craft something, specially from an event where they change a map and its enemies or even bring a new map, or was that just me? It should've common sense to know it would be used to buy something, it's like that in most games and events where they give drops of some new werid materials or something, specifically when its a reward you get after finishing the event mission

6 hours ago, Loza03 said:

The billion-odd people complaining about prices didn't clue you in?

Also, yes, they've said the event will rerun. Although considering the context, it probably won't be for a year or so. The mods, though, are still accessible via farming Kela.

he did say "in game" so probably did not see the forum posts, also most people disable spam chats ingame, and even if enabled reading a fast moving spam chat can be hard at the best of times.

2 hours ago, JohnTheMango said:

It's almost like they didn't say anything in the dog days update patch notes, or the fact the pearls had the name Nakaks pearls on it or that if you went and looked at then as an item that it said that Nakak would like these and maybe have something to trade, nothing of that or everyone complaining every few minutes of how expensive everything is and how to farm it and how to be afk and farm the pearls and all the fun and loving discussion that gilled the forums, none of this gave it away?

Not even the post/stream or whatever they did where they said they would bring back the event and its rewards or make it a yearly thing, none of this answered your queation before you asked it?

Nothing you’ve said here excuses DE not informing players that they added rewards to a vendor. We have an in game inbox, where they frequently send us messages as benign as “the ghoul invasion has started again.”

There’s no excuse for the lack of clarity.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Nothing you’ve said here excuses DE not informing players that they added rewards to a vendor. We have an in game inbox, where they frequently send us messages as benign as “the ghoul invasion has started again.”

There’s no excuse for the lack of clarity.

Just going to leave this here.

https://www.warframe.com/news/dog-days-tactical-alert-now-on-all-platforms

Edited by JohnTheMango

16 minutes ago, JohnTheMango said:

Continue the act if you’d like, but again, that post was not available in game.

You shouldn’t need to access external websites to be told a merchant has been updated with new stock for an event.

People are complaining about it, it’s clearly an issue that DE could very easily address.

Edited by (PS4)Mono-Pop

Just now, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

I’m not the one making the complaints dude, but if you just came to the forums to act like a #$&(% feel free to continue.

Insult me all you want, the point is that OP had easy access to the required info if they used the slightest amount of critical thinking.

I don't get the ppl who complain that nw doesn't have more new stuff. This is an alert replacement. So it will bring stuff alerts had. Actually it has even more stuff than alerts since there are bonus rewards. But the main point is, this is an alert replacement at that is it. 

Also #*!% alerts.

15 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I don't get the ppl who complain that nw doesn't have more new stuff. This is an alert replacement. So it will bring stuff alerts had. Actually it has even more stuff than alerts since there are bonus rewards. But the main point is, this is an alert replacement at that is it. 

Also #*!% alerts.

I like this one.