Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Universal Medallions should apply to conclave

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

Anyone feels like this decision from the latest hotfix is real terrible way if forcing us to play conclave?

No one wants to play conclave since warframe is not design in the slightest for pvp and well it's empty most of the time besides the one or two people who wandered in by mistake. I gitbupnto max rank with conclave and it was the worst experience i ever had with warframe,  i rather inflict self harm in may different ways than every attempt to farm conclave rep and ibreally want the skins but i have to play conclave........

Plus don't see why it's so bad the medallions only give a 1000 rep so if you really need something from conclace you're going to have to farm a few hundred of them to get to the good stuff.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, --C--Nehra said:

IDC about conclave either way. They have always done their decisions this way. So, I don't see them doing anything otherwise. 

Nobody really cares about conclave, but the skins and cosmetics that come from it have no alternative way to be obtained for the most part. Only the Elite Riv armor set is purchasable through plat, the Min and Comp are not. The Celestia syandana is not. The 32 weapon skins are not. They're just locked behind a pain of a standing farm which unlike the rest of the game requires an active population, since apparently DE cracks down on standing farmers trading wins/kills ingame.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, so_many_watermelons said:

since apparently DE cracks down on standing farmers trading wins/kills ingame.

Which is a shame since it seems to be the only true way to get standing since conclave is the barren waste of the game with only the few players that are try hardy that make most people quit even trying to get rep.

Dying of thirst in a desert for 5 days to get a fancy backpack isn't worth it. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Anyone feels like this decision from the latest hotfix is real terrible way if forcing us to play conclave?

No one wants to play conclave since warframe is not design in the slightest for pvp and well it's empty most of the time besides the one or two people who wandered in by mistake. I gitbupnto max rank with conclave and it was the worst experience i ever had with warframe,  i rather inflict self harm in may different ways than every attempt to farm conclave rep and ibreally want the skins but i have to play conclave........

Plus don't see why it's so bad the medallions only give a 1000 rep so if you really need something from conclace you're going to have to farm a few hundred of them to get to the good stuff.

Nah, I just won't touch it anyway, their reasoning may be sound this time around BUT THEN we have a similar case with the Hema where the majority of players that appear every time we make a Hema complaint are OK with a reduced cost despite them having gone with the original grind, curious isn't it?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

As someone who started the conclave grind and finished it I didn’t really think it was fair to me if you’re able to skip that. Nobody’s forcing you to play it..... but if you want those juicy sigils and Syandana you  gotta 🙂 

A small question: Did you have trouble getting matches for conclave? a simple yes or no would suffice.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

As someone who started the conclave grind and finished it I didn’t really think it was fair to me if you’re able to skip that. Nobody’s forcing you to play it..... but if you want those juicy sigils and Syandana you  gotta 🙂 

To be fair the entire game has bits that way though out all of it.  You have likely even benefited by getting things simpler than others that heavily ground it out prior to yourself.

So do you really want them to honour your grind, at the expense of making the game better for everyone?

• Like 1

Just now, Loswaith said:

To be fair the entire game has bits that way though out all of it.  You have likely even benefited by getting things simpler than others that heavily ground it out prior to yourself.

So do you really want them to honour your grind, at the expense of making the game better for everyone?

Personally Yes. Me and a lot of people feel good that we took the time to get these rewards we feel unique and the time put in for these rewards felt and still feel nice considering it’s not a commodity for these items. 

2 minutes ago, Loswaith said:

It’s not the login where weapons are gated. It’s optional skins and Syandanas that don’t affect gameplay. Vs the login system. The focus schools and lenses. Affect gameplay and making that easier isn’t an issue. Most people want these cosmetics but don’t want to play the game mode that DE neglected. Imo I feel like people should take this as a chance to say if you aren’t including them with this. Are you going to revisit PvP and make it playable?

• Like 1

It is about giving players options in an effort to improve the game as a whole.
The vast majority or people come to warframe due to the PvE nature of it (many founded the game because of it as well), giving them an option to get things by other (arguably more difficult) means is an improvement.

Also keep in mind for many Warframe is a game about collecting things, so it is just as meaningful to them than gameplay aspects.

It is not like you even put in a great deal of effort yourself as you were playing other games at the same time.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

.... I’m on my pc playing Minecraft along with warframe most of the time so I barley notice 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Are you going to revisit PvP and make it playable?

Or the better solution, delete conclave go through the mods dump those not usable in pve and convert the rest to be pve usable and throw them with cosmetics in nightwave credit store(bump up the prestige credit rewards), make the syandana light up with weekly nightwave challenges and there massively better system than going to part of the game that shouldn't existed in the first place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Loswaith said:

The vast majority or people come to warframe due to the PvE nature of it (many founded the game because of it as well), giving them an option to get things by other (arguably more difficult) means is an improvement.

Also keep in mind for many Warframe is a game about collecting things, so it is just as meaningful to them than gameplay aspects.

It is not like you even put in a great deal of effort yourself as you were playing other games at the same time.

Yes but the rewards in PvP being an exclusive item hold no real negative other then that because PvP sucks.... It’s a dead gamemode.

also marking it universal means it’s much easier then having to fight parkour crazy players! Nobodies asking you to do the PvP but again it’s completely fair that if you want the items to put in the work. Again brother get upset with DE for neglecting the gamemode. 

warframe Is about collecting things but it’s a looter shooter. Certain mods items and weapons are acquired by doing specific tasks 

I see no issue with them locking only these cosmetics behind pvp. But doing so they need to fix the gamemode

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Or the better solution, delete conclave go through the mods dump those not usable in pve and convert the rest to be pve usable and throw them with cosmetics in nightwave credit store(bump up the prestige credit rewards), make the syandana light up with weekly nightwave challenges and there massively better system than going to part of the game that shouldn't existed in the first place.

That’s a huge Middle finger to people who’ve played conclave. I’m all for fixing PvP to make it playable and balanced so people will want to play the gamemode and get these rewards. But no! I stand firm with them on only allowing the cosmetics to stay PvP exclusive. Also most of the mods are useless even in PvP why just expand the drop table with more useless mods that nobody is going to use. Making things we want less accessible 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

I don't play conclave, but getting it rewards without playing is just bullS#&$. Don't cry about it.

6 minutes ago, Loswaith said:

And yes... while I’m queuing I’m doing something else.... but to play devils advocate here if it’s not that much of a big effort.... play PvP brother.

7 minutes ago, MPonder said:

I don't play conclave, but getting it rewards without playing is just bullS#&$. Don't cry about it.

Man it's like I'm farming for alternative that has low drop chance of 5% and only gives a 1000 rep, and you need a total of 240 of them to even max a syndicate out,  but at least I'm playing the game not some force pvp trash fire

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Oh no all 6 of you

Hundreds to thousands of players have maxed out conclave standing that’s disgusting to think that it’s a right for you to say we don’t care that you put the time in we want it. Dude  just play conclave walk into a wall and get yer standing if you hate it that much more 

• Like 1

Just now, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Man it's like I'm farming for alternative that has low drop chance of 5% and only gives a 1000 rep, and you need a total of 240 of them to even max a syndicate out,  but at least I'm playing the game not some force pvp trash fire

Again nobodies forcing you to play but if you want the cosmetics you can play PvP.