The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akbolto is giving me artritis

supernils

I mean, semi automatic weapons are fine, as long as their fire rate is relatively slow (Plinx, Lex...)

But weapons like Akbolto.. I mean the magazine size already gives it away, that thing shoots a few bullets.

My hand hurts just after one mission, I'm not going to deal with that...

Weapons like that should be fully automatic...

i had same problem while leveling telos akbolto today
my gaming mouse came with a macro programs that lets me to edit what each button do
i make it so my left click act like a rapid auto clicker  when i hold it
so it help a bit while using the weapon 

Edited by .OwOkin.

6 hours ago, AzureTerra said:

Just because its X number doesn't mean you HAVE to fire it at that rate.

They don't gave it better damage just because it's an semi-automatic weapon, i think you HAVE to fire it at that rate to deal actual damage with those weapons.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

They don't gave it better damage just because it's an semi-automatic weapon, i think you HAVE to fire it at that rate to deal actual damage with those weapons.

You don't HAVE to do anything, you choose to hurt yourself trying to reach X fire rate. 

• Like 1

I have absolutely no problems shooting the AkBolto Prime with my controller on PC.  That trigger pull to shoot is just wonderful.  😛  

Edit:  Depending on the weapon, I'll even get nice rumble vibrations to massage my hands. Double 😛  

Edited by DatDarkOne

Il y a 12 heures, AzureTerra a dit :

You don't HAVE to do anything, you choose to hurt yourself trying to reach X fire rate. 

But you aren't hurting anyone only shooting twice per sec with such a gun either 😄.

An akbolto prime with lethal torrent is able to shoot more than 11 bullets per sec, OP is perfectly legit, something is definitely wrong with such guns, especially with a controller or without any kind of tweak (mouse or macro).

Edited by 000l000

10 hours ago, 000l000 said:

But you aren't hurting anyone only shooting twice per sec with such a gun either 😄.

An akbolto prime with lethal torrent is able to shoot more than 11 bullets per sec, OP is perfectly legit, something is definitely wrong with such guns, especially with a controller or without any kind of tweak (mouse or macro).

Then you leave it on your hip, level it to 30 and either throw it in the bin or use it craft the next thing along. Once again you choose to try and match a number on the data screen and you have to accept that its on you for doing so. I have the prime and it does fine without trying to reach its "max fire rate" If you really need to have a fast FR go use a Automatic pistol, there are a variety of them and most are rather good.

• Like 1

Putting one more vote into making most semi-automatic weapons fully automatic, throwing weapons like Hikou and Spira have automatic triggers already so I don't see why most other weapons couldn't get the same.

Game balance shouldn't rely on how motivated players are to destroy their fingers/hardware or the usage of third party turbo macros.

• Like 1

On 2019-10-02 at 12:16 PM, supernils said:

I mean, semi automatic weapons are fine, as long as their fire rate is relatively slow (Plinx, Lex...)

But weapons like Akbolto.. I mean the magazine size already gives it away, that thing shoots a few bullets.

My hand hurts just after one mission, I'm not going to deal with that...

Weapons like that should be fully automatic...

I also like the design of the weapon but dislike it due to that non-sense fast FR but semi-automatic. I can’t use mouse wheel either as the wheel has been configured for something else.