Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This intermission looks rather long.....

Jarriaga

41 minutes ago, SolarDwagon said:

I imagine that a longer intermission is to allow for their writers to polish the new quests and content that have been promised, rather than working on Nightwave episodes.

As to the repeating well, catchup for newer players is both good in itself, as new player retention is ultimately a good thing, and a good precedent, as new players seeing these things awarded in the past can have hope to see them again inn future, once again enhancing new player retention. Meanwhile, those of us that did all the previous Nightwaves still have the iterative rewards such as relatively rare Arcanes and Forma versions, and with the challenges being changed on top... I for one don't really see much loss in it. The extra mods allow us to make some platinum. The one downside is the armour cosmetics and emotes being dead ranks for us but that's what, 4 ranks out of 30? Not really a big deal.

Exactly. It was the best decision they could've made. Everyone gets something interesting and/or previously missing. I guess people will always whine about something.

That's a lot of work for three items.

Also thanks for neglecting Kuva reward at end of last season. 😞 My leftover creds were all wasted cuz I thought DE couldn't possibly leave us Kuva lovers hanging by not ending the season with it and I waited till it arrived.

Only concerned about the length of the intermission. 

Either they have run out of ideas for the next season or they never really thought this far ahead. 

Not really concerned about the recycled rewards, but I do wonder why the Arlos light decoration is in intermission. Would have been better in the actual season 2.

4 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

but I do wonder why the Arlos light decoration is in intermission. Would have been better in the actual season 2.

Would have much preferred it to that statue of Arlo we got but at least it gives me something to shoot for and the knowledge that I'm out after level 5. 

11 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

1. 150 Intermission II Creds (30k kuva)
2. 2000 Endo (goes towards maxing a prime mod and selling it)
3. Weapon Slots x2 (going to need them eventually)
4. 200 Ducats (goes towards buying said prime mod)
5. Arlo's Flame Decoration (will sit next to Rell's fidget spinner)
6. 50 Intermission II Creds (10k kuva)
7. Kuva x 20000 (self explanatory)
8. Wolf Salute - Emote
9. Orokin Catalyst (going to need it eventually)
10. Orokin Reactor :vomit:
11. 50 Intermission II Creds (10k kuva)
12. Kuva x 20000 (self explanatory)
13. Napalm Grenades (Augment)
14. 3-Day Affinity Booster :thumbup:
15. Eidolon Ephemera (I must've missed this somehow)
16. 50 Intermission II Creds (10k kuva)
17. Exilus Adapter (going to need it eventually)
18. Ancient Scrawl
19. Liset Athari Skin
20. Wild Frenzy (Augment)
21. 50 Intermission II Creds (10k kuva)
22. 3 Forma Bundle (going to need it eventually)
23. Ayatan Anasa Sculpture (goes towards maxing a prime mod and selling it)
24. 50 Intermission II Creds (10k kuva)
25. Arcane Energize :thumbup:
26. Aura Forma :thumbup:
27. Warframe Slot (going to need it eventually)
28. Saturn Six Syandana
29. Umbra Forma :thumbup:
30. Saturn Six Armor Bundle

You guys are just looking at this from the wrong angle. I may already have 18 blue and 26 gold taters along with more nitain than I could need, but what I see on this list is plat, 120k kuva and stuff that's just useful in general. Especially with the melee changes inbound, which, like someone said above, is what we're going to be focusing on anyway. 22/30's a nice ratio imo.