Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #266: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Dear Space Mom,

Is there hope that our Tenno, along with their Amps and Focus powers, will play a significant roll in the upcoming events? If not in Old Blood, what about the coming 'Empyrean' update?

Respectfully,

A pitch-egg of the war machine

Edited by Gwydeon

1 hour ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Friendly reminder that 25 pages of feedback between two different threads on the Arbitrations rework has been largely ignored. Diluting the drop tables with rewards that should go into the store is not a good rework.

Friendly reminder that in the last Dev stream, they talked about how they were moving things around into the arbitration shop. The ayatan sculpture was their example, but my guess is that that will include acting on the feedback from the threads.

Trust me, I agree that they could have handled it a lot, lot better, but it looks like they're acting on it, so let's reserve judgement on that until we see exactly what changes were made.

(this is coming from someone who basically made getting a response to the Arbitration feedback their personal crusade, so take that as you will...)

• Like 2

Heyo!

about the arbitration.... I’ve played a one hour survival and got 3 seeding step ephemera bps totaling of 23. 1. Please make them tradable 2. If not please drop something else for those who already have it or let us sell it for vitus.3. Make aura mods purchasable for vitus. Thank you 

Edited by Jolt75

I am really glad my Twitch account is still working, because Mixer has locked me out for mysterious reasons (even though I was not around at all). Way to run a business, I guess. ^^

Looking forward to the stream! I hope I won't fall asleep again before it starts. 😮

1 hour ago, xXxshadowstorm666xXx said:

can someone link me to warframe twitch i cant find it

The link's right there in the first post where it says, "See you here tonight." (Or you can click the link here, of course.)

Edited by SliverAeon

3 hours ago, Kaftar_Gaming said:

Hopefully the release date would be confirmed in this stream. But sense this is DE we are talking about they probably wont. Unless they release the update thr same day as the prime time stream like the Gauss update. I hope this is the case. 🙂

People please stop asking for dates.   It always is bad.   Last update date they did they failed to do and it was a buggy mess.   No date and a better, non buggy mess is what I and many people want. 

3 hours ago, Grimmaldi_Grey said:

Oh goody, Trick or Treat drops. More frackin junk we don't need. At least take the fireworks out. 😠

As if Twitch Drops are something that are mandatory. They're just bonuses for watching Prime Time/Devstreams, plus the entertainment and information provided too.