The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Bug #1: Facing away from the Thrall kills it instantly, without any animation.
1. Make thrall get down on their knee;
2. Get in Mercy move range;
3. Face your frame away from the thrall;
4. Press Use button.
Video: 

Additional notes: this bug happens from any direction, you don't have to get behind thralls. Also happens if the target is not alligned with you horisontally, i.e. you or the thrall is on the obstacle.

Edited by Xenophil
Additional notes under the video.

Bug #3: Transferencing out right before using Mercy move on a Lich will let you see the action from the side and your Warframe won't get killed (only reduced to minimum 2 health).
1. Make Lich get down on their knee;
2. Get in Mercy move range;
3. Transference out, press Use right after it.

Video: 

Additional notes: it does NOT trigger Phoenix Renewal, but also does NOT remove buffs from the frame.

16 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Seconding this. No flickering to trigger the kill window regardless of mission. Started occurring as of 26.0.4 (possibly 26.0.4.1 panic-hot'fix' as there was no time to finish off my lich in the interim).

Current workaround is to go into a public mission with a host who isn't suffering the bug and beg them to let you have the kill. This does not correct whatever underlying issue is happening - I just converted my Lich from this workaround and am unable to trigger larvlings again.

This is a critical bug, since you're not guaranteed to find someone kind enough to let you tax their larvling.

Yes, this is exactly what's happening, had a friend taxi me to Cassini and I could get a Larvling there no problem.
Now after having killed that Lich I'm trying by myself to get another and nothing, again.

And yes, this is a pretty critical but,since I depend on others to even access this content.

Yy0DZIbSg8o.jpgHi,my bug is very invicible kuva lich.
I have all need mods for my parazon but when I kill my lich Lok is no correctly mod
I try killing him 6 times.
But I can't it because impossible.
If your team repair and fixed this bug is will be grand patch.

Z_G2pOi_LFY.jpg

I can no longer switch between, copy, or otherwise select different loadouts from the Arsenal nor can you create new loadouts from there, the button that used to do that (the right arrow next to your loudouts name) now switches you from whatever "equipment tab" you are looking at to the next, i.e. from "Tenno Loadout" to "Companion Loadout" and so on. I'm not sure if there is a new way to edit loadouts from the Arsenal now or not, but if there is I sure wasn't able to find it. For absolute clarity below is an image of my mouse cursor hovering over the button I'm talking about, which, before this update took you to a screen where you could switch between and create new loadouts. If I'm just blind and missing the new way to edit loudouts (from the Arsenal) please let me know, because I couldn't find anything.?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

2 hours ago, Mentos327 said:

Last night while on the Plains I couldn't tranq kuakas. The darts went right through them. The tranq rifle worked on the kavats, though. 

Same thing happened to me with Lanka projectiles, couldn't hurt the gauntalyst, bullets just went through without doing any damage to synovia.

• Like 1

Fishing since the start of the update has had an issue with throwing the spear.  Works in any location, not just open world (recreated in a normal mission to save the massive lag and hard drive usage of the open worlds).  Spear starts out in the right hand as normal but throwing a spear and missing a target will return the spear back in to the left hand.  When it does miss there is also a two second or so space where you can't throw the spear again, can't move (only rotate in place), can't switch weapons.  The spear returning to the wrong hand also happens when you do catch a fish but the 'freeze' issue of being unable to move, throw or cancel fishing is covered up by the catch result screen where you can't move anyway.

Returning to weapons and then back to the spear does put it back in to the right hand but after one throw it goes back to the left

fuwjJt0.jpg

• Like 1

Coaction Drift is no longer working with Empowered Blades. Coaction Drift itself is not broken, as it boosted Physique in the simulcrum as expected, but did not affect Empowered Blades like it used to.

While on the topic of Auras, Infested Impedance still seems to have no effect on the speed of infested....

Killed kuva lich in rescue mission where the objective died thus failing the mission but I still got kuva weapon and rewards as if I killed the lich and extracted normally

Ran cassini solo at least 10 times with no larvling or kuva guardian dialogue Previously ran cassini solo for all my last liches and got a larvling with kuva guardian dialogue within 5 tries

I keep getting a bug with Grendel's 4th ability in which I cannot use the jumps or press 4 again to cancel the ability. I am stuck inside of it and must wait to run out of energy for Grendel to automatically stumble out of Pulverize. Please fix this, it happens quite consistently in normal play, but I am still unsure what causes this

hello while i was playing warframe i think i came across a bug that kuva lich doesn't have any weakness and quirk. it happen at Lua:Plato that i had an idea what would happen if operator killed a kuva larva and pressed x on it as an operator and i got lidii hoarabb kuva lich as result. then while i was hunting after him i noticed that aggro bar didn't lower at all when i died a few times so i thought it might be because i killed the kuva larva as an operator. so i vanquish the kuva lich so that i hope the new lich would have weakness and quirk again. i didn't dare to convert him that i don't know what would happen if i did. when i killed another kuva larva at Lua:Plato as warframe not as operator this time. then i got orgg fuho kuva lich and doesn't have weakness and quirk too. so i don't know what to do so i thought i should report this 

E19D414AC6FD13535DCA26BB043CF9445D90BB5F

9F99525F1A5020C6B9F62A2AB1B3E6016658436D

Edited by Znekark