Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

I would like to report a bug with Valence transfer. I combined a Kuva Kohm with a 31% Toxin buff with one with a 50% toxin buff but the base IPS of the Kohm decreased. So compared to the standard statline of 4 Impact 4 Puncture 12 Slash + element it went to 3.9 Slash 3.9 Puncture 11.6 Slash + Element (calculated from the reduced amount). Is this intentional? If not is it possible for my Kohm's base damage to be corrected? I appreciate your time. 23917C2E664241AC9CC6902D51A3671B31DFC51C

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6

Melee Phase 2 Changes & Fixes:

• Updated numerous Channeling Mods to read MELEE instead of CHANNELING.

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6.1

It would be nice to have a list of mods changed so that we can double-check the work. 

I found three mods that still show for 'channel' while searching in mods. In particular, Reflection still reads 'channeling' : 

• Corrupt Charge
  • Parry
  • Reflection
Spoiler

cxlr9o0.png

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6

Fixes:

• Fixed the Vasca Curative not working on your infected Smeeta Kavat. 

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6.1

I took Jingles out of stasis and applied my previously purchased curative in solo POE. He still has the red effect. 

1. If you kill a Kuva Larvaling in a mission and the created Lich is set to control the node you're currently in, the Lich will steal your stuff before 'rising'.

2. Unfortunately I didn't get video before this point, but I had a thrall show up inside a wall:

The Roll Right binding is interfering with exiting archwing. Also, it would be nice to have an official way of exiting archwing (and k-drive) such as using the gear slot again. 

Hello! I found a bug while doing an Exterminate mission, specifically on Adaro, Sedna.

What happened?

I encountered a Kuva Larvling and used a finisher, so the finisher animation played out and he disappeared in red explosion effects. Pretty much after that, all my finishers were no longer doing any damage.

Video:

Prior to encountering the Kuva Larvling, finisher animations were using the equipped melee weapon and they were doing normal damage to enemies.

i killed my second kuva lich and although i claimed the weapon (kuva ayanga) from my foundry, i don't have it in my arsenal. i have had no problems with the ephemera it dropped, and the weapon from the first lich worked fine. sorry i can't offer more details! thanks for all your hard work. ❤️

edit: found it. it didn't occur to me to check my archwing weapons!

Edited by midgica
problem resolved

So I took my fully imprinted vasca kavat that I made using the vasca starter kit out onto the plains and it got infected. I now can't un-infect it because I have no imprints left and the curative doesn't work on it... I feel like vascas shouldn't be able to be infected regardless... but I'd like to be able to cure it at least.

I was able to correctly get my Kuva Lich's combination while only knowing one requiem, lucky guess. However, upon getting to the vanquish/convert screen, it froze after the parazon extension, and i am currently unable to do literally anything, including use the escape menu. I don't know what caused this, but it looks like it may have consumed the energy in my requiem mods, and I will be very angry if this causes the kuva lich to disappear without giving me its 54% Radiation Chakkhurr. Another thing which might be just chance, but that i found odd, was the fact that my lich showed up 3 missions in a row, the 3rd mission is where i guessed his combo (Ris, Xata, Netra) and its now frozen.

Update: After force exiting the game, it appears my kuva lich has not been destroyed, nor has it chalked up any energy use in the requiem mods i had equipped.

Another update: I ran into him again, using the same combo I had successfully downed him with previously, and it didn't work. It seems that this bug might have actually changed the order of my lich's sequence, or perhaps the bug made me acquire someone else's sequence for my lich which just happened to match my order

Edited by Xeothian

Grendel

• Feast's Toxin damage is not properly affected by Ability Strength, despite the Ability Tooltips showing it does. Might be a typo in the code when implementing its scaling damage, which works fine.
  • Would like to get clarification if Feast and Pulverize's energy drain per second is supposed to ramp up exponentially the longer enemies are stored? Or is it unintentional?

Vauban

• Tether Coil staying visible and stuck to corpses, even after they have disintegrated. It's extremely difficult to identify the living and the dead at a glance, and Vauban being the squishy caster that he is, doesn't have the time to check every limp body stuck to his coils.
  • Already CC-ed enemies are not being armor-stripped by Bastille, despite already being in range and within Bastille's target cap. They have to be lifted up into the air.
  • Like 1

Arch-melee still doesn't lock onto enemies - you just flail around like an idiot hoping you accidentally hit something. At least add heavy arch-melee weapons to the game so I can use Knux to punch a Nox into the skybox. That would make me so happy.

I also noticed in Archwing missions there are no longer pop-ups whenever your gear levels up.

En 5/11/2019 a las 23:30, ixidron92 dijo:

After 7 hotfixes life strike is still not working properly with Titania's Diwata

Sorry about the text but it looks like it's the only way to call the attention of the bug fixing team when it comes to Titania's matters, otherwise she'll remain with bugs for months just like before when she spent nearly a year with three gamebreaking bugs.

Life strike works like 25% of the time or less. Most of your heavy attack hits won't heal you, some do, it seems mostly random.

Still persisting. Life strike only works 1/4 of the time with Diwata.

16 minutes ago, ReverendMidnight said:

Screenshot-11.jpg

So....this? Middle mod worked last three times...now doesn't?

It didn't work, it wasn't even tested since the first mod already failed (the strike-through). You now have your first mod in the correct position, but your second mod is actually the third, since you know all three you will be able to get your lich next time!

• Like 1