Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich thread

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

15 hours ago, Culaio said:

got my lich on very first sabotage mission on sedna.

I am currently pretty damn disappointed with kuva lich system, at least the parts that I experianced, devs talked orginally about how which frame we use first to kill it will make a difference and how it takes our powers when we kill it...well that doesnt seem to be the case anymore, what frame you use to kill it first seems to make zero difference, my lich got killed with excalibur and zero of its abiltiies come from excalibur, it got electirc power, teleporation, molecular power and some kind of trap or something.

frame we first use to kill it, seems to only affect shoulder head it gets on its armor

https://imgur.com/Syyt5sm

They original stated this and then in the last devstream stated that not every frame will give its own abilities they stated it would eventually happen but currently it put into groups.

6 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

I've done some 20+ grineer nods and I got a flash and the fatty dialogue window but so far nothing happened. These Lich hatchling or whatever it is, what do they look like ? Are they marked in the map ?

They look like a rescue target wandering around. Humanoid, marked on the map with a big, fat red target

11 часов назад, (XB1)COA Altair сказал:

Fire drakgoon oh my I wants it.  Knowing my luck though I'll have to grind a fair bit to get weapons with the right bonus, but it'll be worth it in the end.  

2 часа назад, Jeger_Wulfe сказал:

I did it solo, and got it on Saturn after about 5 runs. The frame you use determines the element that Lich gets on his gun. I used Oberon to get Toxic (57%.) There is a Reddit thread that lists them all.

Yep, here it is with the list:

• Like 1