Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich thread

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

8 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

no clue where and how to start...i did flood and no relics to me.

same here confused as hell how to start with the kuva lich but I have no problem getting the kuva relic due of getting it form kuva event as in when but I have no clue how to get that kuva man at all.

Oh, god. Let's see if I can help.

VZzoOxb.jpg

aJpVtwM.jpg

0KwFqfa.jpg

Ok. From what I've gathered from forum discussions so far ....

1. The mission must be a min-level of 20.

2. It's random.

3. Your screen will flash red about a minute before one of the Queen's guards taunts you.

4. As you can see in the first pic, there a unqiue icon. This will lead you to a mob who's model is similar to the refugees during the Wolf Nightwave.

5. It's similar to a "capture" mission, where you have to down the target. Instead of pressing X to capture, they rise into the air and scream.

qWek6zN.jpg

Once you're back on your ship, the screen turns red and then your Lich taunts you with his/her birth.

This is my first Lich, gained shortly before posting here :

uywiohw.jpg

JyNXlln.jpg

S6JFO3p.jpg

As you can see from the pics, I was using Oberon Prime - hence his helm on his left shoulder.

K1d3SMo.jpg

This is the area he has already claimed. I'll be tackling this tomorrow.

Good luck out there, Tenno! :hexis::suda:

Edited by GrazeZeroLow

19 minutes ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

Oh, god. Let's see if I can help.

VZzoOxb.jpg

aJpVtwM.jpg

0KwFqfa.jpg

Ok. From what I've gathered from forum discussions so far ....

1. The mission must be a min-level of 20.

2. It's random.

3. Your screen will flash red about a minute before one of the Queen's guards taunts you.

4. As you can see in the first pic, there a unqiue icon. This will lead you to a mob who's model is similar to the refugees during the Wolf Nightwave.

5. It's similar to a "capture" mission, where you have to down the target. Instead of pressing X to capture, they rise into the air and scream.

qWek6zN.jpg

Once you're back on your ship, the screen turns red and then your Lich taunts you with his/her birth.

This is my first Lich, gained shortly before posting here :

uywiohw.jpg

JyNXlln.jpg

S6JFO3p.jpg

As you can see from the pics, I was using Oberon Prime - hence his helm on his left shoulder.

K1d3SMo.jpg

This is the area he has already claimed. I'll be tackling this tomorrow.

Good luck out there, Tenno! :hexis::suda:

mine doesn't seem to claim anything.  he's just retired after I get him.

8 hours ago, schilds said:

Does the progenitor affect their abilities at all? Trin progenitor, 3 Frost abilities + teleport.

Pretty sure it doesn't, I killed mine with Titania and ~Frost Powers~

So not sure where the "Tailored to you" angle went? 

5 minutes ago, texrei said:

Not sure i need Ogris in my life

U9wvo8q.jpg

Aww yours looks ooo much cooler than mine (plus it's got a better weapon) 

Maaan this is like That Disney haunted house ride all over again.....

during that mirror section when they superimpose the ghost between the people on the ride and little kid me was watching people ahead of us get their ghost(s). I thought I had the "cycle down" and knew which ghost we would get and it was a pretty cool one....... but then my mother, grandmother and I got up to the mirror and we got this suuuuuper lame ghost and it sucked the fun out of the ride for me 😕 

Edited by Oreades

ifZPgGS.png

Overload - Focuses energy into an enemy until they burst forth with projectiles.

Cursed Ground - Curses a patch of ground with radioactive energy.

Miasma - Release a poisonous miasma that deals Viral damage to enemies in range. Foes afflicted by spores are more susceptible to the mist.

Lurch - Dodges laterally. 

Edited by Zerecas

10 hours ago, ColPresumptuous said:

D04A4BDE29542AE07B605353F09B058D561C4B91

Now im assuming they will have Armor... and mine is immune to Corrosive, also while its got 2 weaknesses... one weakness is part of the other... so ouch. throw in Iron Skin and its Lateral dash ability... this one might be tricky to fight.

Just a pitty the Dubba Stubba has a poop stat on it...

Oh wowzers, look as his name "Yood Gagg" that one's pretty funny 

I don't know if it has been said before, but it takes 64 "murmurs" to unlock the second requiem. I didn't count the first one, but I'll probably count the third one.

It seems to me like farming the relics to farm the requiem mods, then farming the thralls to farm the right order of requiems, to farm the weapon/ephemera (possibly also armor/color pallet?) is the longest jog in the world. Like, how do you do to dispose of yours quickly, if you don't like/have the weapon already, and don't want to go through 10 hours of farming thralls and requiem relics to yeet him out into space?

Edited by GDSK-NXS