Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich thread

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

6HnCzQ2.jpg

Her name's Tiss Axudosu. She's quite hideous (as you can see) and seems to be a bit of a tsundere. Unfortunately for her, she's not my type and she's carrying the one gun I wanted more than any other lol. 29% boost to impact on the Kuva Chakkhurr, which is primarily impact, found her on Naga with Gauss. Dunno why the text info isn't showing when I take pics anymore.

Just now, Etan-gK said:

I got this lovely lady,

fE8GkuB.png

I was thinking about converting her, but she has the seer, and I really don't want to get laughed out of a mission cause my helper brought the #*!%ing seer.

Wait, +Radiation? Damn, didn't know they could give combined elementals.

Nice lich btw.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

What do we get for killing them come to think of it? I heard weapons but is that it?

It seems like if they weapon is meh they won't be worth killing.  Is there an official loot table?

Good question. Since I bought the collection for plat (for the color pallettes mainly) I've already converted one Lich. No clue what that actually did besides giving me back the petty amount of stuff he stole.

I assume he'll help occasionally (with his OP Kraken) but even with that "bonus" I'd call the whole thing a waste of time. In all honesty, I'd rather be able to opt out of the whole thing than keep being bothered by random tryhard quotes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smilomaniac said:

Good question. Since I bought the collection for plat (for the color pallettes mainly) I've already converted one Lich. No clue what that actually did besides giving me back the petty amount of stuff he stole.

I assume he'll help occasionally (with his OP Kraken) but even with that "bonus" I'd call the whole thing a waste of time. In all honesty, I'd rather be able to opt out of the whole thing than keep being bothered by random tryhard quotes.

Thats dissapointing a bit. I would hope they could drop some cool stuff.

Maybe weapons, vaulted prime stuff, vaulted relics, rare weapons or blueprints, potatoes, lots of kuva/endo, etc.

I like cracking skulls to. But i want to benefit somehow.

Just now, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Thats dissapointing a bit. I would hope they could drop some cool stuff.

Maybe weapons, vaulted prime stuff, vaulted relics, rare weapons or blueprints, potatoes, lots of kuva/endo, etc.

I like cracking skulls to. But i want to benefit somehow.

Oh yeah, literally any reward would be nice. This took 4-5 hours to get done and I didn't even have to farm the relics, let alone get the 3 specific requiem mods.

D04A4BDE29542AE07B605353F09B058D561C4B91

Now im assuming they will have Armor... and mine is immune to Corrosive, also while its got 2 weaknesses... one weakness is part of the other... so ouch. throw in Iron Skin and its Lateral dash ability... this one might be tricky to fight.

Just a pitty the Dubba Stubba has a poop stat on it...

I got one with a... kuva ogris. With 25% bonus magnetic damage. I did one of the thrall nodes, killed a bunch of 'em, and came back out to the screen to see that I was maybe an eighth of the way to finding out one of the mods I'd need to kill it. Seeing from some screenshots here that you can even get such delightful things as bonus impact damage.

i am feeling, very pre-emptively done with this entire system. this seems like SO much tedium to go through to slog through a massive RNG fest of weapon generation, and none of that slog is actually new content in any way besides fighting the lich themself.

Edited by OvisCaedo

I'm quite excited to face off against my Kuva Lich. She tried to fight me in space and began to panic. So adorable. 

As a side note: I'm rather happy that the Kuva Guardians are getting a second chance to shine. They were so underused in the Wars story-line. Hopefully we get a boss or something soon. 12967f541e86ca69a8534674fe39a69232ba685c

3 hours ago, AnOldAlias said:

Mine is this! Pretty happy about it. Was hoping for something else weapon wise, but the + elemental is pretty good.

Even an Excal' Prime Head on the shoulder, to, surprisingly!

kgV6XTo.jpg

Mine just got the regular head despite using Excal Prime, I’m so jealous :v