Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania rework idea

InvictusTyr

I know Titania just received a slight rework, but I have an idea that could make her more popular and more used by players of all types.

I hear a lot of people saying she’s crap and needs fixed, I believe what I write below will force players to play her as she was intended, as a Crowd Controlling Support Frame that’s able to stand on her own if needed. It would also force players to use something other than Razorwing with her, to play Titania to her Full Potential, 

Mainly it’s just a change to her 2 (Tribute) but only while in Razorwing.

It would be the same idea but turn enemies into Cocoon that releases butterflies, it would grant resources that the enemy it’s used on has left.

While in Razorwing ONLY

Dust - would grant health regeneration based of the Tributes remaining health over time, if the duration ends or the Tribute runs out of health the cocoon would then explode in a small radius.

Thorns - would grant shield regeneration based on tributes remaining shields and bonus shield if shields are full. If the duration ends or the Tribute runs out of shield then the cocoon explodes in a small radius 

Entangle - would grant bonus armor by draining the tributes armor, then when armor runs out the cocoon explodes in a small radius 

Full Moon - would grant energy regeneration by draining the Tributes energy. If the duration ends or tribute runs out of energy, then the cocoon explodes in a small radius.

the cocoons when they explode can grant a razorfly to be recovered or revived.

all of these would be like her current Tribute buffs, Power strength mods will not effect the buffs but range and duration mods will.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, InvictusTyr said:

Full Moon - would grant energy regeneration by draining the Tributes energy. If the duration ends or tribute runs out of energy, then the cocoon explodes in a small radius.

While in Razorwing? 

That it not happing since it is a channeled/exalted ability 

15 минут назад, Novalonic сказал:

While in Razorwing?

That it not happing since it is a channeled/exalted ability

I think he was hoping the allies would appreciate it. The problem with people is that they just want to add things no matter how those things affect the set.

44 minutes ago, zhellon said:

I think he was hoping the allies would appreciate it. The problem with people is that they just want to add things no matter how those things affect the set.

I just think, especially with Titania since DE said that they regret making Titania, that everyone needs to really think about ideas before we might trigger the loss of Titania's Razorwing ability

11 minutes ago, InvictusTyr said:

Why would it never happen? 

Look at (almost) all the channeled/exalted abilities in the game, once activated it prevents you from gaining energy caused by abilities or consumables

Только что, InvictusTyr сказал:

but I think they can charge her 2 Tribute while in Razorwing

The problem is, your proposal won't change much. And this point:

2 часа назад, InvictusTyr сказал:

It's like trolling players who play on Titania. "You have energy problems. But you have an ability that restores energy... only your allies"  Well, you know. The person above rightly said. In order for Titania to become popular, she must get unique mechanics that will be fun and match the playstyle. Razorwing isn't a unique mechanic at the moment, because it's a regular temporary combat enhancement skill that competes with the rest of the ability set rather than supporting them. Archwing mode really does nothing to Titania. And I think its removal is logical. But I do not want to agree with this, at least until we have an adequate replacement in the form of another archwing frame.

Well, since this is a Titania Rework forum ... I'm gonna chuck mine in here. Before that though, I like your idea. I did something quite similar, only I based it on Spellbind, and not Razorwing.

Passive

Spoiler

Passive : Dust Bloom

Titania gains +25% Bullet Jump distance, and takes 25% less damage while airborne. Bullet jumping also creates a trampoline that lasts for 5 seconds and grants the Upsurge buff, giving the same +25% distance to Bullet Jumps performed in the area for her allies.  Successive Dust Blooms do not cause the previous instances to disappear, therefore being able to grant the whole squad a consistent buff to their travel momentum.

Ability 1

Spoiler

Ability #1 : Spellbind

[PE] Cost : 25e
[PS] Pixie : (2/4/6/8)
[PS] Razorwing : (25/50/75/100)%
[PD] Duration : (10/12/14/16)
[PR] Range : (1/3/3/5)
[PR] Distance : (20/30/40/50)
Titania scatters enchanted dust in a (Range) meter radius around a location she aims at, up to (Distance) meters away. Enemies within this range will enter an immobilized state and hover weightlessly for (Duration) seconds, while enemy weaponry in this area is transmogrified into pixies that will explode, dealing (Pixie) of the targets maximum health to them as Blast damage. Titania and her allies caught within this dust cloud gain immunity to status effects for the duration of the ability. While in Razorwing, (Range) and (Pixie) are increased by (Razorwing).

Augment
Spoiler

Augment : Mesmeric Mark

Spellbind Augment : Spellbound enemies will draw fire from non-spellbound enemies within (20/30/40/50) meters that can see them.
  • Range is not affected by Power Range

Ability 2

Spoiler

Ability #2 : Tribute

[PS] Damage : (200/300/400/500)
[PD] Aura : (20/40/60/80)
[PR] Blast : (10/15/20/25)
Titania blasts an enemy up to (Blast) meters away, dealing (Damage) damage and forcefully separating their soul from their body, which remains in place for 15 seconds. The soul remains in place for the entirety of its duration and, if picked up by Titania, she is granted one of four different auras dependent on the enemy affected. All auras last (Aura) seconds and have a radius of 35 meters. Picking up a copy of an aura will refresh its duration. All 4 auras can be active at once. If the affected enemy was Spellbound, the tribute gains an additional effect. Enemies that have previously been affected by Tribute cannot be affected again.

Auras
Spoiler
  • Sight : The Sight aura increases Titania's perception, giving her a 50% chance to avoid ranged attacks.
    • Spellbound Bonus : Titania deals 100% more damage with ranged weaponry.
      • Note : Given by ranged enemies, such as Lancers or Crewman
        • Note : The 50% dodge chance is for each projectile (roughly every second projectile will miss)
        • Note : Redeemer (Prime) and Sarpa are included as ranged weaponry when they fire bullets.
  • Blood : The Blood aura increases Titania's vitality, reducing all incoming damage by 50%, and reflecting the missing half back at the attacker.
    • Spellbound Bonus : Titania recovers 5% of her maximum health every second.
      • Note : Given by melee enemies, such as Prod Crewman and Chargers.
        • Note : The damage reduction is applied after all mods, but the reflected damage is equal to half of the base incoming damage.
        • Note : If Titania has maximum health, and is in Razorwing form, the Spellbound bonus will regenerate one Razorfly per second.
  • Shift : The  Shift aura slows down enemy movement around Titania by 25%.
    • Spellbound Bonus : Titania gains 500 armor.
      • Note : Given by heavy enemy units, such as Bombards and Ancient Disruptors.
        • Note: The Spellbind armor increase gives Titania a DR of around 65% without armor mods.
  • Full Moon : The Full Moon aura increases the damage of companions, sentinels, MOA, and Razorflies by 75%
    • Spellbound Bonus : Titania recovers 2 energy every second, and the cost of Razorwing is halved.
      • Note : Given by summoned enemies and flying enemies, such as Hyekka and Ospreys.
        • Note : Titania will not recover energy from the Spellbound bonus while in Razorwing.

Augment

Spoiler

Augment : Soulverload

Tribute Augment : Killing a soulless enemy before picking up their soul will cause them to drop (25/50/75/100)% additional loot, with an additional (20/30/40/50)% chance to drop either a health or energy orb.
  • Drop Chance is not affected by Power Strength
  • Orb Chance is not affected by Power Strength

Ability 3

Spoiler

Ability #3 : Razor Fly (Better Name Maybe?)

[PE] Cost : 50e
[PS] Damage : (50/100/150/200)
[PS] Butterflies : (1/1/2/2)
[PS] Blast : (125/250/375/500)
[PD] Duration : (10/15/20/25)
[PR] Range : (20/30/40/50)
[PR] Explosion : (2/3/4/5)
Titania targets an enemy up to (Range) meters away. That target takes (Damage)% more damage from all sources for (Duration) seconds. If the target is killed while this is active, their corpse will explode, spawning (Flock) butterflies. After 2 seconds, the butterflies will explode, turning into an energy orb, and dealing (Blast) slash damage to all enemies within (Explosion) meters. If Razorwing is active, the butterflies will turn into Razorflies instead, and attempt to follow Titania. If this puts the number of Razorflies following Titania above the cap, they will explode, spawning two energy orbs and dealing (2x(Blast)) damage to all enemies within (Explosion).

Augment
Spoiler

Augment : Sharpened Swarm

Razor Fly Augment : All Razorflies deal (12/25/37/50)% more damage, and drop an energy orb upon death.
  • Damage is affected by Power Strength
  • Note: Razorflies will drop an energy orb if their "death" is due to Razorwing ending.

Ability 4

Spoiler

Ability #4 : Razorwing

[PE+PD] Drain : 5e/s
[PS} Pixia : (50/80/120/160)
[PS] Diwata : (150/165/180/200)
[PS] Razorfly : (10/24/48/80)
[PR] Swarm : (2/4/6/8)
Titania shrinks down to a quarter of her original size, becoming a flying pixie. In this form, Titania permanently remains in mid-air, gaining vertical and horizontal flight capabilities using movement, identical to Archwing. She exchanges all of her normal weaponry for two proprietary Razorwing exalted weapons: the Dex Pixia dual machine pistols and the Diwata heavy sword. Titania also gains a passive 50% evasion against enemy attacks. Titania also gains a 5 meter vacuum.
While Razorwing is active, Titania will also command (Swarm) Razorfly drones to attack nearby enemies. The Razorfly drones deal (Razorfly) damage and will swarm an enemy and attack it incessantly until is is killed. 
  • Titania kills during Razorwing will fully heal all Razorflies.
  • Razorflies have 240 health, 100 shields, and 3350 armor. This is unaffected by mods, including Shepherd.
  • While Razorwing is active, all other abilities have their cost halved
Augment
Spoiler

Augment : Razorwing Blitz

Razorwing Augment : Flight speed increased by 25% and fire rate increased by 25% for (2/4/6/8) seconds when using abilities. Stacks up to 4 times.
  • Flight Speed is affected by Power Strength
  • Fire Rate is affected by Power Strength
  • Stack limit is not affected by Power Strength
  • Duration is affected by Power Duration
Note: This augment is unchanged

I like the way people ignore my words.

59 минут назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:

[PE+PD] Drain : 5e/s

59 минут назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:
Note : Titania will not recover energy from the Spellbound bonus while in Razorwing.

+ mechanics by which you have to spam abilities.

Just look at my build for arbitrage and sorties.

Спойлер

VsmJbis.jpg

Yes, you see people playing Titania for razorwing only. You see people playing the first 3 abilities. I'm a man who uses ALL of Titania's powers. Latern is Titania's most powerful control after razorfly, but it flies away and so it's ineffective? That's why I have 40% duration. I can spam and thus solve this problem. Spellbind targets fly away? That's why I have 40% duration. The problem is, I stupidly lack the energy to do it. That is why I have to use 3 energy sources and maximum energy efficiency. zenuric and energy regeneration tools do not solve this problem, because my game is also tied to the use of razorwing. That's why I need an equilibrium + companion that regenerates health orbs that also boost my defenses (because it works faster than energy regeneration).I also use arcanes, but it depends on energy orbs, so I run the risk of running out of energy. That's why I have to plug that hole with rage. Can I use pizzas? No, because I use razorwing and most of the energy will pass me by.

Just so you understand why your suggestions sound like trolling to me. You offer spam mechanics, but you just don't know what it is and how it works.

The problem with most of the suggestions on this forum is that they offer to completely abandon the razorwing mechanics. This is the main problem because Titania has to benefit from the whole set or form on the situation. But most of the suggestions don't make sense or improve abilities towards spam mechanic, making razorwing redundant and useless. I don't mind spamming a mechanic, but the energy drain spoils everything. There is another problem, without razorwing Titania does not make sense. I can take Nidus or Octavia which offer the same as Titania's first 3 abilities. Nidus larvae work the same way as razorfly with the only difference that they run on the ground and are reborn constantly. Octavia 2 in General can disable the AI of the mobs and just collect them in a pile. Oh, and you have augment to manage it. Nidus is a spam frame, but it has energy recovery mechanics and does not have energy drain mechanics. Octavia isn't a spam frame, but she has energy recovery mechanics too. So I honestly don't understand what balance you're trying to make on this.

Edited by zhellon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zhellon said:

I like the way people ignore my words.

+ mechanics by which you have to spam abilities.

Just look at my build for arbitrage and sorties.

[...]
Yes, you see people playing Titania for razorwing only. You see people playing the first 3 abilities. I'm a man who uses ALL of Titania's powers. Latern is Titania's most powerful control after razorfly, but it flies away and so it's ineffective? That's why I have 40% duration. I can spam and thus solve this problem. Spellbind targets fly away? That's why I have 40% duration. The problem is, I stupidly lack the energy to do it. That is why I have to use 3 energy sources and maximum energy efficiency. zenuric and energy regeneration tools do not solve this problem, because my game is also tied to the use of razorwing. That's why I need an equilibrium + companion that regenerates health orbs that also boost my defenses (because it works faster than energy regeneration).I also use arcanes, but it depends on energy orbs, so I run the risk of running out of energy. That's why I have to plug that hole with rage. Can I use pizzas? No, because I use razorwing and most of the energy will pass me by.

Just so you understand why your suggestions sound like trolling to me. You offer spam mechanics, but you just don't know what it is and how it works.

Have you tried with Continuity instead of Hunter Adrenaline (or Primed Continuity and R4 Fleeting Expertise) and Flow instead of Equilibrium ?

@zhellon

I do, despite what you seem to think, understand where you're coming from. That said, I'm not sure if you actually read through mine, because, while mine can use spamming, sure, it isn't MEANT to.

Okay, so you're using a 40% Duration build, with 175% Efficiency. That'd mean your Razorwing would cost ... what, 3 energy a second? So you shave off around 2e/s, which is fine. The low duration, as you said, counters the whole "I wanna be helium when I grow up" problem of Lantern ... an ability not present in my design.

"But the same thing happens with spellbind". As it exists, yes. With my design? Not so much. An immobilized enemy that hovers ... they don't really move much unless you do something else to ragdoll them. So, there's no need for a low duration with mine, since it raises energy for Razorwing, and makes it a little harder to use Razor Fly ... maybe. But, you can spam, so not really.

But, let's say you still want a 40% duration build. Okay. Like I said, that's three energy a second. Spellbind a summoned enemy or a flying enemy and use Tribute. Boom, now it costs 1.5 energy a second for the next 32 seconds (with 40% duration). That's near minimum. Running low on energy despite that? Use Razor Fly. Costs you 12/13 precious energy. But you're in Razorwing, so that's halved. Boom, 6/7 energy. What's that? You also have the Spellbound Full Moon bonus? Half again. 3/4 energy per cast. And, look at that, you have 155% Strength? That means three butterflies. Well Razorflies, but still. And that means 6 energy orbs (aka 300 energy). Boom, you gain between 293-297 energy right away. Provided you kept your razorflies alive, of course. Struggling to keep them alive? Use Spellbind+Tribute on literally anything other than a flyer or a summon. Survivability. Hell, just Tribute will give you a fair chunk of survivability; trash mobs are actually better for it! Razorflies already dead? No problem; spam cast 3 on a few mobs and slaughter them (you have exalted weapons, and you're the size of a mosquito). Hell, use the augment for 3, and you get energy when a razorfly dies. Then, use that energy to cast 3. Energy sustained. Hell, you run out of energy, but had one razorfly left? Instant energy orb thanks to the augment. Seem familiar?

Now you have so much energy, you can't store it. Swap Equilibrium out for Primed Flow. Now you have a bigger energy capacity.

You still managed to run out of energy? Cool. Playstyle shift; drop a pizza, hit 3. Boom, energy. Jump, hit 4. Use 1+2+3. Energy and survivability.

And, I use all 4 of Titania's abilities too. She's a good frame, and she has pretty good ability synergy. The only reason I got rid of Lantern instead of tweaking it was because I prefer Spellbind, and they function very similarly, and can't be used simultaneously on the same target.

Wow, I think I wrote more as a response to a message than the actual message

Don't wanna use Razorwing? Don't. It's not necessary, really. You can do just fine without it. The point of my rework was to maintain the quirks that made the Razorwing enjoyable, keep some of the flaws (perfect abilities get nerfed too much, and become useless), and make it more synergistic. It doesn't matter how much energy you lose every second when you can gain 300+ with the push of a button, especially when all other abilities cost less. Even if you ran negative efficiency and neutral duration, and Razorwing costs 8 energy a second, you can deal with it. Especially since you'd get 350/400 energy with a single cast of your 3 and a kill.

Hell, the energy efficiency and recovery of this design is broken, and your complaint was energy cost? Also, you know you can, I don't know ... END Razorwing for a few seconds ... right? Even with the current design. Start running low on energy, use Lantern, drop out of Razorwing, pop a pizza, press 4. Admittedly, your duration makes that significantly less viable, but it's finicky to begin with, so meh. You could also Zenurik dash and Void mode while it regens, and then dash out of sight and, you guessed it, pop 4.

Also, you said you need a companion to drop health orbs ... I assume you mean Synth Fiber, since your companion disappears as soon as you activate Razorwing. And, yes, paired with Equilibrium it's an amazing route. I normally use Deathcube with Energy Generator, Synth Fiber, and Synth Deconstruct, and a Sweeper Prime, as well as Equilibrium, for maximum energy recovery when I'm not a little pixie.

Also, still confused as to why you said "need to spam abilities". No. Not really. I mean, you can. And probably will, but I rarely need to spam abilities even on the current Titania.

@MacIntoc He wants the low duration to prevent Lantern and Spellbind sending enemies into space, and is willing to lose a little effectivity from Razorwing and Tribute for it. And Equilibrium and Hunter's Adrenaline are necessities on his build, because he would be unable to maintain any level of energy without them, given the current state of Titania. So Continuity (and it's primed variant) would be counterproductive to his intended purpose, as would lowering the rank of his Fleeting Expertise.

3 минуты назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:
Okay, so you're using a 40% Duration build, with 175% Efficiency. That'd mean your Razorwing would cost ... what, 3 energy a second? So you shave off around 2e/s, which is fine. The low duration, as you said, counters the whole "I wanna be helium when I grow up" problem of Lantern ... an ability not present in my design.

1.25 You should check how the mechanics work because I use more than 175%

2 часа назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:
fter 2 seconds, the butterflies will explode, turning into an energy orb, and dealing (Blast) slash damage to all enemies within (Explosion) meters. If Razorwing is active, the butterflies will turn into Razorflies instead, and attempt to follow Titania. If this puts the number of Razorflies following Titania above the cap, they will explode, spawning two energy orbs and dealing (2x(Blast)) damage to all enemies within (Explosion).

Ok, I missed it. My bad.  But 6 orbs of energy is not 300 energy, but 6*25 = 150. Or do you use large orbs? If it's given a modifier from arcanes, then you should exclude it.

This may solve the problem. But I don't like that it's kill skill. That's what nezha is doing now and I don't think that kind of mechanics suits Titania. What's more, I don't like the concept of butterflies exploding. It's good for nidus as an infestation concept, but I don't feel like it's appropriate for Titania. 

Still, I think it would be great if the concept of the Lantern was used for this, because with the Lantern you can come up with a lot of things like the safezone concept. Corny, the concept of an object + mechanics that allows you to carry this object like Volts shields-it already looks like something that can be used. 

In fact, I would generally take down spellbind into a passive ability, remove the tribute, and make a new concept on three things: Razorfly, Lantern, and Razorwing. At the moment nothing from a set of Titania does not use the mechanics of archwing mode to receive benefit. Lathern can solve this problem. By this I do not understand why you abandon one of the most beautiful concepts.

@zhellon You're right. I'm a bit sleep deprived and did the 2 energy orbs thing twice.

And, ideally, I would have designed an kit with Razorfly and Razorwing, but Lantern has always seemed ... off? I mean, it's a good skill, and while I use it, I use both Spellbind and Tribute more. Though, I'll admit, my Titania hasn't been used for quite a while. 

11 minutes ago, zhellon said:

1.25 You should check how the mechanics work because I use more than 175%

Does the 175% cap not apply to channelled abilities? Huh. Cool. My mistake then.

10 minutes ago, zhellon said:

In fact, I would generally take down spellbind into a passive ability

I have no idea what you're thinking, but I'm intrigued. My Spellbind is designed primarily to strip enemies of their weaponry ... oh. Just spotted a flaw when it comes to synergy with Tribute. RIP me. But anyway, the only thing that I can see being "passive" in the ability is the status immunity, and that seems to overpowered to be a passive.

10 minutes ago, zhellon said:

But I don't like that it's kill skill. That's what nezha is doing now and I don't think that kind of mechanics suits Titania. What's more, I don't like the concept of butterflies exploding.

I agree, it doesn't suit her. But getting that much energy for basically nothing seemed a bit much. I suppose I could make it a more interractive thing. So, get rid of Tribute (even though that is somewhat synonymous with Titania at this point), and do something like Ivara's Quiver or Vauban's Minelayer. Give her three or four different butterflies that each do something unique, and then the third ability can do something else depending on which butterfly type is out (health orb, energy orb, buff, debuff). And, yeah, I'm not too fond of the exploding thing either, but I wasn't sure how else to do it.

15 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Still, I think it would be great if the concept of the Lantern was used for this, because with the Lantern you can come up with a lot of things like the safezone concept.

If the lantern was used for exploding? Or making butterflies? Because I can make a new concept design without too much trouble. And you've gotten me intrigued. Be nice to design a frame to someone who actually uses it's current incarnation

Edited by (XB1)MarakViriPlays
Because ... Reasons?

31 минуту назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:
f the lantern was used for exploding? Or making butterflies? Because I can make a new concept design without too much trouble. And you've gotten me intrigued. Be nice to design a frame to someone who actually uses it's current incarnation

I've done a post about this before, where the Lathern was used as a zone to buff allies, blind enemies (a new mechanic that would not allow opponents to shoot towards the Lathern), and a small zone that would protect against all effects(Except damage and control), including eximus auras.

Now I I think Lathern should be portable in Titania's hands. And I don't know how about its defensive properties (because it would be useful since you can't use your mobility on a defense mission because you have to defend an object, and Lathern could do it for you and be a teleport point, as implemented by Wisp.), but it would be possible to use spellbind+lathern as a means of collecting enemies if enemies that are under spellbind with greater momentum would be attracted to Lathern. The passive ability wastes no energy, so it could spam through bulletjump and archwing dodge. (And as a concept it looks decent). In any case, I need mechanics that would allow the use of archwing mobility in combat. Now it is very poorly implemented and if I take a real archwing, I will see abilities that depend on mobility.

At the moment, I am annoyed by the insane expenditure of energy for very little benefit and illogical abilities. I could swear that using a conventional or archwing weapon would make razorwing more fun and better than it is now. And abilities have to synergize with both forms and benefit from both forms, or you have to create full-fledged two forms. 

I don't want to create a Titania concept because I will 100% go to the extreme, but the main problems I have described. Titania is a CC/support concept (Please, DPS abilities don't work very well for her, we still have Dex Pixia and that's enough. Damage buff good too, but not more.), Lantern is a cool object concept, razorwing has to get the mechanics buff(I'm not asking to strengthen it, but at the moment the mechanics just have too many limitations and bugs.), the energy problem solution and both forms have to be used for needs. If razorwing is ahead, we don't need normal form. If razorwing is behind, it's bad for the concept and people who want to fly in archwing form. The energy limit is not the solution. It is necessary to make it so that people want to use both the normal form and the archwing form according to the situation. Splitting abilities into 2 forms is my only solution at the moment. Yes, it looks like Equinox, but it's a good solution to start implementing full-fledged mechanics. 

There is truth still archwing system, with which many what can be extricate, as for example, spellbind mechanics as core vent ability. There is and OP thought, as give opportunity to change wings and ability to, but all of this already goes beyond this themes. Just, at this point, I think it's corny to give Lathern the ability to act like a Benevolent Decoy (not like Mag's) and it would already be an OP, but we don't have the synergies for that. Although, the damage received by Lathern could spread between enemies that we captured with spellbind + lathern. With bullet redirection mechanics, this would be far more efficient than a normal explosion (plus it would be useful for Dex Pixia)

But these are all thoughts. Need to see how it all will look in the full set.

2 hours ago, (XB1)MarakViriPlays said:

@MacIntoc He wants the low duration to prevent Lantern and Spellbind sending enemies into space, and is willing to lose a little effectivity from Razorwing and Tribute for it. And Equilibrium and Hunter's Adrenaline are necessities on his build, because he would be unable to maintain any level of energy without them, given the current state of Titania. So Continuity (and it's primed variant) would be counterproductive to his intended purpose, as would lowering the rank of his Fleeting Expertise.

Yes, I messed up my calculations. He does not need Continuity to reach the minimum drain of Razorwing, so Equilibrium is probably the best choice. But I still do not think that Hunter Adrenaline is a good deal with such a reduction of damage, because Aerodynamics, Aviator and Adapatation stack up additively and can negate almost all the damage.

Thats why Titania needs an Equinox treatment. She could change forms with her 4 (no cost to maintain), and she would have different abilities in each form, so u would play with her shapeshift to use her different abilities.

Her razorwing form would have abilities around damaging/razorflies, her normal form would have support abilities.

Edited by Gaxxian
  • Like 1

I don't hate it, but it won't fix Titania as simply as that.

A good start would be to either combine Spellbind and Lantern into one ability, or replace one of them entirely. As much as I wanted her to be the "crowd control support frame" that she was initially described as, she has never been that frame since day one and she's still not that frame even after two QoL updates. She's a tiny double exalted weapon carrying mosquito trying to avoid being swatted.

She could use a true rework, but we'll have to see where she falls in the queue.

hace 55 minutos, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- dijo:

I don't hate it, but it won't fix Titania as simply as that.

A good start would be to either combine Spellbind and Lantern into one ability, or replace one of them entirely. As much as I wanted her to be the "crowd control support frame" that she was initially described as, she has never been that frame since day one and she's still not that frame even after two QoL updates. She's a tiny double exalted weapon carrying mosquito trying to avoid being swatted.

She could use a true rework, but we'll have to see where she falls in the queue.

That is basically my idea:

Lantern

Lantern and Spellbind overlap with one another, to the point of being almost identical. So, why not merge them?

·         Lantern could become a placeable (ala reservoir). Titania throws a lantern that lands in the targeted area, dealing some damage and making enemies float harmlessly (in a spellbind fashion but tethered to the lantern).

·         In that fashion, it could have unlimited duration (much like the reservoirs).

·         Other nearby enemies will be taunted by the lantern and the floating enemies you've caught beforehand and will be forced to attack them.

·         The lantern will reflect damage back in the form of radiation (see, here it makes sense, since the target is an easily replaceable proxy) and also store the damage it's been dealt.

·         After its been damaged enough, the lantern releases a pulse of radiation, dealing damage to any enemy caught in its area with a chance of causing status effect. You may also hold down the button to make it release the pulse, albeit with reduced damage.

·         The pulse deals a set amount of damage (modified by strength) but gains bonus damage by every enemy caught beforehand and the damage it has absorbed.

·         In addition, the lantern could also project any tribute auras you might have active on yourself but will not benefit from them. (In essence, acting like a repeater antenna to your allies, in case you're out of range).

• Like 2

hace 34 minutos, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- dijo:

Sounds good to me. As long as it still provides the status immunity in range, that's the major appeal of Spellbind for most players so you wouldn't want to lose it.

That I moved to a new ability that replaces spellbind. It's an area that provides certain buffs to allies (including status immunity) and regeneration. You can check it here:

Everyone is welcome there. I'm inviting all Titania players to keep the thread constructive and so far I had lots of responses. The more we consolidate our replies and opinions the better, I would think. It gives our suggestions carry more weight than if we scatter them across several topics with few responses.